Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

lucydeby1@yahoo.co.uk lucyjohnson199@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

IP address [?]: 41.208.184.226
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 14.0000
IP address longitude: -14.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal

Received: from [41.208.184.226] by web172205.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:01:55 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: lucyjohnson199@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: hello dear
To: lucydeby1@yahoo.co.uk

hello dear
my name is miss Lucy,i got your email today why searching for a friend It gives me a great pleasure to write you which really interest me to have communication with you, If you will have the desire with me, we can get to know each other and see what happens in future.my hobbies include reading, traveling, swimming and dancing i will be very happy if you
can write me back and for me to sent to you my photo.i will be waiting to hear from you.
have a blessed day
Lucy
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: lucyjohnson199@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:15 pm

The email adress lucyjohnson199@yahoo.co.uk is reported online for scam activities using one picture already reported here - pink dress.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

juliet.tim@live.com - juliet19877@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 am

Out of the blue...

Email:

Hello,,
i see your email today it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i derided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life. please contact me at ( juliet.tim@live.com ) i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and believe if you contact me,i will glove you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. cares for my future love.
thank.
Juliet,,

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.49]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:59:42 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: juliet.tim@live.com

Originating IP: 41.83.12.49
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: juliet.tim@live.com - juliet19877@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Email:

My Dearest One,
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day today? My name is Miss Juliet Tim, I am 23 years old single and never been married before. I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the Nâ€Trademark symboldioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country last years. I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. My late father Dr.Col Joseph Tim was the chairman/ managing director of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in MONROVIA the economic capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trustworthy, kind, friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in love,
Juliet

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.13.180]
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME.
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:33:54 +0000

Originating IP: 41.83.13.180
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello dear,
How are you over there? Hope you will remember me Evelyn Momoh. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay, I am presently in Paraguay with him for investing of the money. Mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring my funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the former Rev. father as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev John and his direct email address is : ( rev.johnpaul76@yahoo.com ) and his phone number is +221-773 369 240 Ask him to kindly send you a certified Bank draft of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father John and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Evelyn

Header:

Received: from [41.82.83.75]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 23:52:36 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Good New From Evelyn.

Originating IP: 41.82.83.75
City: Dakar

+221773369240
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Question? How do all of these link back to Evelyn? I don't see the connection. Pm me with details if it might tell the scammers anything. Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

julivin_j@yahoo.com

Unread postby Doc_Gonzo » Wed May 08, 2013 11:13 am

Header info:
Received: from [41.82.120.32] by web173206.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 May 2013 11:59:21 BST
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:59:21 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU DEAR
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.120.32

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU DEAR
Inbox
x

Julivin Johnson <julivin_j@yahoo.com>
11:59 AM (23 hours ago)

to me
Hello my Dearest,

How are you today and how about your health? i believe you are in a perfect health condition.Though Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Julivin Johnson i am 24yrs old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from South Sudan in Africa,5.4ft tall,fair in complexion,single,and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Robert Johnson was the managing director of Gold and Diamond Mining company including petrol-um in Juba the capital city of South Sudan, my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you,what you like and what you dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently for your living ,I will tell you more and a Very important thing about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours forever,
Julivin

Doc_Gonzo
Senior survivor

susanwilliam822@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear,
I saw your profile today in this site and i
like it Here is my email address (susanwilliam822@yahoo.com)
send me an email today
love and kiss
Susan
HONEY PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN MY INBOX I SEND YOU MY PHOTO
(susanwilliam822@yahoo.com)

susanwiliam - no picture
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

With the same mass-mail texst on wmirchi,

susan4rl aka susan
Lives in New York United States
· Born on January 1, 1989

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: susanwilliam822@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Email:

My Dearest,
How was your day over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Susan William i am (23yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in Africa ,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakaras a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR GEORGE D.WILLIAM was the managing director of WILLIAM'S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in MONROVIA(the capital city of LIBERIA,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Susan

- same picture as above

Header:

Return-Path: <susanwilliam822@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.143.148]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 03:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Susan William <susanwilliam822@yahoo.com>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.143.148
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Hello, my name is josephine, how are you doing ?, i hope fine, Please i will like to know you Contact me with my Email ID here at ( josephinekbaby92@yahoo.com) we can get to know each other,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.