Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edenvictor71@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edenvictor71@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:18 pm

Dying widow scam.

Scammer's email address.: test@medic-brain.jp

Content of the email.: Hi God bless

Kindly note that you are not going to spend your money or pay any fee from your pocket to get this transaction done. I will take care of the fees.Because they
are many evil once ,deceiving people with their emails sent and I was a victim of such.So do not afriad.
My name is Eden Victor,am 71 years.I have serious covid 19 serious negative infections and also Am undergoing chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatment
for Lung cancer, which affected my Lungs and the doctors said I have few days to live because of the cancer.

Am contacting you because my late husband left twenty Million, dollars in finance house under my care which I want you to receive
as my beneficiary, so that you can invest part of the fund and use 20% of the profits which you will get from the investment yearly to help the needy and sick people yearly. Or you can help the needy and the sick with the fund,if you can not invest the funds. And I accept that 40% of the fund should be yours,so that you can happily carry out my last wishes.
If you have the leading to help the needy,motherless, less privileged and widows within your locations and other places as my last wishes.
Please confirm and reply so that the funds can be transfer to you.And I will
inform my Bank through my lawyer in writing to transfer the fund to you as my Next of Kin and Sole Beneficiary,to carry out my last wishes.
Also send me your full names, email address and cell phone number and physical address and your location.Please will like to know your occupation.
Reply,to my email address: edenvictor71@gmail.com
God bless you.
Mrs Eden Victor
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: edenvictor71@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:10 pm

Scammer's email address.: edenvictor71@yahoo.com

Content of the email.: Dear ,
I have contacted you before concerning my later husband's money kept in the finance company in UK and I have forwarded your names to them but you did not do any thing to receive the $25.5 Million.
Am sorry ,I should have contacted you again but I am very sick.

Secondly,You have to contact my attorney Henry Gath to tell you how you will receive the funds.
His name is Henry Gath and he is email is: gathhenry@yahoo.com
And his cell phone number is:+1 (720) 316-6938 .Please call him.
Sometimes he stays in the USA and also sometimes stays in Uk but he uses his cell phone everywhere he is.This is his what's up number;+1 (940) 238-4706
Please send him your full names,email address,mobile phone number and address and he will give details on how to receive the funds.
I have told him to call you on phone but Please call him and also send him an email.

Please note,that am very sick and am contacting you secretly from my sick bed,because the doctors does not want me to be writing on my sick bed.

Please note the email I first sent you below so that you can remember.
Please Reply.
Eden Victor.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.