Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jonathan.einhorn@westalliancebc.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jonathan.einhorn@westalliancebc.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:26 pm

HELLO

Jonathan Einhorn <hm875371@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jonathan.einhorn@westalliancebc.com

Bcc:

Sat, 26 Feb at 20:34

My name is Jonathan J. Einhorn, and I work as an account officer for the Western Alliance Bank in Delaware to resolve conflicts of interest,I evaluate financial disclosure filings, Premium Trusts, and International Banking Transactions. I'm writing to inform you of a liquidation proceeding filed against your Trust Fund, which is held by our bank (Western Alliance Bank), and which named you as the final beneficiary of the funded account. A series of successful transfers were made 11 months ago, and the account is still filled today. However, the monies are now the focus of the government's scrutiny due to a lack of a claim of ownership and financial movement on the account.

Due to pressure from the United States Department of the Treasury, I was
recently informed by this Bank Administration that this inactive account's financial assets will be lost to the Federal Government if no interest is shown by the account's owner. This basically implies you'll lose the $3.5 million in the Trust Account if you do not consent to claim these funds.

Before I go any farther, I'd like to ask you some questions. Is there a moment when you anticipated receiving funds from an international investor, person, or organization? Or do you recollect submitting an entry form to the CARES act compensation board? Or have you asked the government for a loan, grant, or other form of financial assistance? If none of that works, please let us know if you have any additional funding sources in mind.

I'm asking you this question because I don't see why someone wouldn't go all out to get this money. As a result, I'm writing to clarify why the government should not forfeit these cash. The government is not required by law or authority to engage with any agency or institution before terminating or freezing assets. However, it is the bank's or institution's responsibility to protect and advise their clients about the safest procedures for safeguarding their assets.

Choosing to claim your funds is a prudent option. Please do me the favor of informing me of your plans. Do you want to claim the funds or give up the Trust Fund Account? If you would like to validate the validity of the deposited cash, please call me at 1-888-671-1907 extension 201, and I will provide you with additional information on how to expedite the claim of your monies.

Yours Sincerely
Jonathan J. Einhorn,
Account Officer.
Western Alliance Bank.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Western Alliance Bank - westalliancebc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:58 pm

The fake site used in scam is a spoof of Western Alliance Bancorporation.

From the fake website:

We are committed to delivering seamless customer service and maintaining long-term customer relationship in every location we operate. Our banking application, has good customer information system module which provides adequate information/data needed to serve the customer better.

Contact details:

800 N. French Street,
Wilmington, DE 19801
+1(888) 671-1907
Fax: +1(844)336-2634
admin@westalliancebc.com

+18886711907 / +18443362634

Number billable as freephone number
Country or destination United States

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=155444

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: westalliancebc.com
Updated Date: 2021-11-05
Creation Date: 2020-11-05

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-11-05
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vickyinna16@yahoo.com hm875371@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:33 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Good day, I am Viktoriia Tsarinna, and my kid sister Mariana, we are from Ukraine.

We are contacting you in respect of our inherited funds which are currently in a deposited account with a Bank in the United Kingdom. Our former beneficiary who was supposed to receive it for us on our behalf could no longer be reached after all arrangements have been made.

It is, for this reason, we are contacting you to assist and stand for us as our new beneficiary to enable the bank to release the funds and transfer them to you.

Please, we don't want to lose our inheritance, it is the only hope we have in life.

The total amount of the money is US $6,200,000.00 ( Six Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

We are pleading with you to assist us and upon your reply, we are going to send you the bank contact information, so that you could contact them, and have yourself identified as our new beneficiary, who is the recipient to the fund,to enable the bank to release funds and transfer them to you.

Please me and my kid sister, we agree to give out 28% of our inheritance to you,if you help us, because this is the only hope we have in life ..

We humbly request that you don't disclose our conversation to anybody for security reasons, we don't want any more outside person to interfere in our life.

We will be very grateful if you could be a very trusted and reliable beneficiary to us, please try and get back to us as soon as you receive our email.

We are going to scan our photos and send them to you, in order for you to know us more, and once the funds get to you, you will be able to send for us to join you and start a new life again.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and God bless you

Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna

Header:

Received: from 10.197.34.204
Return-Path: <hm875371@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.171]
Reply-To: vickyinna16@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 19:55:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CAN8NP1W4Xi_Ytr0+GopTDv4c5q7_DOGuNnEVUZHdEj-=u_J_Xw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vickyinna16@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much , we are glad to hear from you. Please sir, allow us to call you daddy since we have no one to call our daddy, thank you.

Daddy Please i want you to believe me, what I'm telling you is the truth, nothing but the truth. Before I proceed please allow me to introduce myself to you. I am Viktoriia 23 years old and my kid sister Mariana 12 years old, we are from Kiew, Ukraine, but currently in Belarus.
Daddy, Viktoriia and Mariana are the only children of Late Mr. Fedak G. Tsarinna

Dad, before the death of my father, he called me and my sister Mariana and told us, he deposited a large amount of money (USD $6.2 million ) in a Bank in the United Kingdom. He gave us the Deposit Certificate issued to him by the bank. He also said to us that if he didn't make it, we should look for an honest and trustworthy person to assist and stand for us as a beneficiary to help us receive the funds. A week later he gave up the ghost.

It is on this reason, that we are contacting you to assist and stand for us as our new beneficiary to enable the bank to release the funds and transfer them to you so that i and my kids sister Mariana can join you in your country and start a new life as soon as the fund gets to you.
Please dad, we don't want to lose our inheritance, it is the only hope we have in life.

Attached are pictures of me and my kid sister Mariana and the deposit Certificate the bank issued to my late father.
Daddy please, we want you to contact the bank to have yourself identified as our new beneficiary, who is the recipient to the fund, to enable the bank to release funds and transfer them to you, ..

Please daddy helps us, we promise we will not disappoint you, our lives depend on these funds, please daddy help us. The name of the account officer is Mr. George Jefferson.

Below is the Bank's contact information.

Bank Name: Credence Alliance Bank
Phone number: +44 7361 612498
Email address: admin@credabc.uk

Daddy please help us, we look forward to hear from you. Thanks and God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna

Header:

Return-Path: <vickyinna16@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic309-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic309-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.129.125])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 06:20:34 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <649899204.2610389.1659334835630@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna

Phone number: +447361612498
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

admin@credabc.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:13 pm

Dear

The Credence Alliance Bank acknowledges your message and takes this opportunity to let you know that the deposited funds are the assets of our late client, Mr. Fedak G. Tsarinna whose next of kin are Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna . These children wrote to our bank to state that you are their beneficiary and that they want to transfer to you their late father's deposited cash in the sum of US $6,200,000.00
We opened an escrow account for these funds after the death of our client, Mr. Fedak G. Tsarinna, in accordance with the agreement this bank made with him during the deposition of the aforementioned funds. This will prevent anyone else from accessing the funds until the rightful next of kin specify to whom the money should be transferred.
However, now that you have identified yourself as the recipient beneficiary, we are obligated to cooperate with you in all manners regarding the transfer of this money. And with your permission, this bank will cooperate with you in accordance with all legal obligations to ensure the secure transfer of this money to you. We are providing you with straightforward instructions to follow with respect to the transfer process in order to successfully transfer this cash.
On your end, click Signup Credence Alliance (credabc.uk) and complete the form. Click "Submit" after completing the form successfully. You will instantly be given an account number, and your account won't be fully operational until it has been activated (usually within 24 hours). At that point, you'll be able to access the funds that the Mr. Fedak G. Tsarinna family has inherited, as well as make online transfers to any designated account of your choice.

Thank You,

George Jefferson
Credence Alliance Manager
46 New Broad Street, EC2M 1JD
London, United Kingdom
Ph. +44 7361 612498
george.jefferson@credabc.uk

Header:

Return-Path: <fidelitybankgh@bitrix24.com>
Received: from forward500o.mail.yandex.net (forward500o.mail.yandex.net. [2a02:6b8:0:1a2d::610])
Envelope-From: fidelitybankgh@bitrix24.com
Subject: Re: Viktoriia and Mariana Tsarinna
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 14:08:31 -0500
Message-Id: <5611659380647@mail.yandex.com>

Phone: +447361612498
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

admin@credabc.uk vickyinna16@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:07 pm

Dear

You mentioned having trouble creating an account with us. In that situation, we suggest that you go to w ww.credabc.uk, click on register, and then directly open an account there. Therefore, don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you continue to run into registration problems.

Sincerely

Hello dad, I have written to the bank to introduce you as our Beneficiary who is the recipient to the funds to enable the bank to release the funds and transfer them to you, please I want you to write to the bank also for them to identify you. I look forward to hearing from you, God bless you, regards.

Viktoriia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

admin@credabc.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:56 pm

Dear

We are very sorry that you are experiencing difficulties in creating an account. What we will required of you is your phone number that we can call you on to get you through the registration process.

Or on the alternative, we will call you to require certain personal information to create the account on your behalf.

George Jefferson
London, United Kingdom
Ph. +44 7361 612498
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vickyinna16@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:53 pm

Hello dad, I'm still waiting to hear from you, have you successfully open the account? I look forward to hear from you. Regards,
Your daughter,
Viktoriia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: credabc.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:39 pm

The fake bank used in scam claims to be Credence Alliance.

From the fake website:

We are committed to developing generations of life-long relationships built on trust, expertise, and exceptional customer services combined with steady growth, consistent earnings, and firm control of risk factors to provide safety for our Clients, the Depositors.

46 NEW BROAD STREET, EC2M 1JD, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
+44 7361 612498
admin@credabc.uk

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=157550

From the domain name registration:

Domain name:
credabc.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 12-Jul-2022

Registrar:
Namecheap, Inc.

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 03-Jun-2022
Expiry date: 03-Jun-2023
Last updated: 12-Jul-2022

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

admin@credabc.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:23 pm

Dear

To open an accessible online banking account, we need you to email us the following essential information. A platform that allows you to monitor your account balance as well as many other account services like transfers, deposits, and withdrawals. What you need to forward across is as follows:

Full Name:
Contact address:
Valid phone number:
Email address:
valid Identification.eg, Passport, Drivers License, etc.

Next of kin Full name:
Next of kin address:
Next of Kin Valid phone number
Email address:

We will process your account registration and provide you all the login details within an hour of receiving this data, enabling you to access the account.

We wait receive your response.

George Jefferson
London, United Kingdom
Ph. +44 7361 612498
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.