Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

petjohn.co.uk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

petjohn.co.uk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:39 pm

Attn:

I am delighted to inform you that the Contract Panel, just concluded it's seating and have, released your name amongst beneficiaries to benefit from the Diplomatic Immunity Payment.

This panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, and over-invoiced payments as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, I wish to bring to your notice that your payment profile is still reflecting in our Central Computer as an unpaid beneficiary while auditing is going on. Your payment file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed funds, and I wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being, the Federal Government of Nigeria has stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to beneficiaries numerous petitions to the United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different accounts.

In this regard, we are going to send your payment of $7.5Million USD. to you via our corresponding bank as I have secured every needed document to cover the money.

Please kindly get back to me today also with the requested information such as your full names, address, cell phone number and I.D Card so that I can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

Kindly call me on my direct on:+234-90 7272 6435 and I will let you know how I have gone with the arrangement.

Congratulations.
Best Regards,
Barr. Peter John
Cell WhatsApp:+234-90 7272 6435

Urgent Response

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.75
Return-Path: <petjohn.co.uk@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.65]
Reply-To: petjohn.co.uk@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 20:15:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAD1STrqQskAvUcEmeZKQ1AnBtn1i=q3f6rZNAHwbEiO1bOGcGw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Response

Phone: +2349072726435
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jjacobs1593@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:22 pm

Attn:

This is to inform you that the assigned dispatcher for the delivery of your inspected package with Proof of Delivery (POD) containing an ATM Visa Debit card in amount $7.5M with registration No – 834066.

Unfortunately, your package arrived at our office yesterday with an attached memo of application requesting for immediate change of the delivery address to #1083 Lock Haven Way, San Jose, California, USA.

Please confirm this request through and inform us if we are to proceed with the delivery to the above submitted address?

Get back to me immediately to avoid wrong delivery.

James
+234 90 72726435

Change of Delivery Address

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.141
Return-Path: < jiddaa119@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.179]
Reply-To: jjacobs1593@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 08:47:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEVaS3P-AVEHrxd5LYKE+SG2x1uG-u24eUNEbYSQRJcJ2crM7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Change of Delivery Address
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.