Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

FrankColton50@gmail.com

Unread postby TPB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Interactive chat on 11/23/12 (NOTE: I had already figured out he was full of "it," but wanted to see what he had to say. I am also former military--USAF & USN-- and work with the Army from time-to-time now.) TPB
frankcolton50: I have missed you so much, Have been very busy?
9:25 AM me: we had a chat just a day or two before thanksgiving. ??
9:26 AM I'm sorry. I was wrong. It was a week.
frankcolton50@: Ys but I want to chat with you almost everyday, is that too much to ask?
9:27 AM me: well, quite honestly, you haven't had much to say when we do chat; nor do you come across as very interested.
9:28 AM It really gives mixed messages--the all or nothing--and I don't think that we would have much chance of ever working out, Frank.
frankcolton50: I understand you, But I had to apologise that I'm new to this but I will be interesting to chat with from today onwards
Just try me
9:29 AM me: New to relationships??
frankcolton50: Lol
me: communication is the key element to any relationship, don't you think? LOL
frankcolton50e sandbox?
frankcolton50: trust me I'm picking up gradually
9:30 AM No I'm not Sweetie
9:31 AM me: Oh? where are you now?
frankcolton50: Sorry I didn't realize you where talking about my place yes i'm still in the same place
Were*
9:32 AM You see why I said chatting is quite different from talking face to face
me: Well, I can appreciate your viewpoint, though I don't share that it has to be that way.
So, what time is it there?
9:34 AM frankcolton50: what did you do today? Even thought we haven't had the chance to talk interestingly, I miss you when you're offline
me: So, what time is it thereZ?
9:35 AM frankcolton50: 10:04 pm right now, what about you?
me: And I'm interested in getting to know more about you, as well. I know you told me that you have been in the military for about 30 years...was it all Army? Or are you ANG/Res? What rank do you hold?
9:36 AM My day is just starting. It is 9:36 a.m. currently. Yesterday was Thanksgiving so I spent it with family.
9:37 AM frankcolton50: yeah, that is very nice, I'm glad you get sometime to spend with family
yes, It all has been in the army
9:38 AM me: and your rank?
9:39 AM tell me more, please. I am so interested in military people, having spent my own career in, of course.
9:40 AM frankcolton50: I'm A Staff Sgt. I work specifically as a surgical doctor in the army
There is still a lot more to learn about each other
me: Staff Sgt is what? I wasn't Army.... E-? O-? (I knew the answer to this question, but wanted to see what he had to say
9:41 AM so you are a doctor?
you're a general surgeon?
9:43 AM frankcolton50: Yes I'm a doctor specifically Surgeon,
9:44 AM me: and staff sergeant is what?
frankcolton50m: Yes E-6
9:46 AM me: wow, fascinating....so where did you go to medical school?
9:47 AM and have you always been a doctor in the Army??
9:48 AM I sent you an email several weeks ago that you never answered...just a short question... when is your birthday? I think you told me that you are 52. I just turned 57 on August 10
frankcolton50m: Wow you're good at asking questions without the first one being answered
Lol
9:49 AM me: I'm a curious person. So, sue me. LOL
9:51 AM frankcolton50: Georgetown University School of Medicine, yes I have always been working in the army but not as surgical doctor untill I was accepted later. My birthday 24Th Jan.
9:52 AM what do you think about the age difference?
me: Age difference doesn't make any difference to me.
Do you like someone who is direct?
9:54 AM frankcolton50: yes I like that
9:57 AM I like people who are direct, I think they are special. are you that kind of people?
9:59 AM me: I have found getting to know you very difficult, because I don't think you have told me the truth about many things. That you say that you are a "General Commander of the U.S Army" for 30 years. But now you say you are a Staff Sgt, yet a surgical doctor having been to Georgetown; yet in an earlier dialogue you tell me you have a Masters degree from Univ of Florida. And there are many other things that do not add up. These are blatant fallacies
TPB
New survivor

FrankColton50@gmail.com

Unread postby TPB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:29 pm

After that last interaction with "Frank," I sent him this email:

"Frank"--
As you left the chat before I had the chance to respond, I thought that I would continue here. Just in case you did not see last response in chat regarding my directness, I include it here:
me: I have found getting to know you very difficult, because I don't think you have told me the truth about many things. That you say that you are a "General Commander of the U.S Army" for 30 years. But now you say you are a Staff Sgt, yet a surgical doctor having been to Georgetown; yet in an earlier dialogue you tell me you have a Masters degree from Univ of Florida. And there are many other things that do not add up. These are blatant fallacies

I also know a bit about the military and I find it difficult to understand or believe that, as a 30-year regular Army man (as you stated you are), the Army would allow you to stay in given that you haven't been promoted beyond that of an E-6. There is a high-year tenure policy where I know many who have been ousted because of coming up short in reduction control points.

So, E-6, Doctor, Masters' degree from UofFL, General Commander, Surgeon, Georgetown, 30-year Army and all the other things you've said which I think is a bunch of garbage that you are spewing...
I do not believe you have been truthful about much of anything, including who/what you say you are, your life and experiences, etc. I suspect that your name isn't really Frank Colton, nor do I believe the pictures are of you.

There is a reason you have been vague in answering questions, and only when I have been adamant in your answering things more specifically have I seen the disparity in responses.

From our first chat on November 4th, I felt that something wasn't quite "right." I wrote this to you: "...much of what I go on is my gut instinct, as well as my background in communication analysis, etc. .... That instinct and my observation throughout our rather disjointed conversation is telling me that something askew here. I cannot quite put my finger on it..."
Nineteen days later, I am convinced of it. Do not contact me again.

[XXXXXX]This was his response:[/size]

Is this what you call directness? I think it's rather unseriousness about getting to know someone. You ask multiple questions is that what you call directness? promotion has nothing to do with being in the army for so many years but comes with hard work and the years. Like I said earlier your way of directness is not good but it's a way o pushing someone away. I get suspicious when you started asking multiple question that is why I told you about washington and being a doctor and also disapeared. You scare people away when you ask multiple questions trust me especially on the internet. I'm happy you have decided to discontinue our chat, sad though because this is my first experience. If you think I'm not there's a dozen ways I could prove myself to you but I think you blem that away. Your way of directness is way too bad.

Bye,
Frank.
TPB
New survivor

alexj464@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

On net log,

he
how are you

okay nice meeting you i will love to know you more better so if you do not mine send me your email so that we can chat and also share photos,i hope to talk to you later

this is my email just send me a email (alexj464@yahoo.com)

Profile elements:

alexwills108
male - 50 years, New York City, United States

Name
Johnson Alex
Date of birth
14/02/1963
United States
Native language
English

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

John Alex <alexj464@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Email:

am single too no kids

Header:

Received: from [41.218.216.182]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.135.514
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 06:04:37 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.218.216.182
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alexj464@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 pm

On Facebook,
Alex Well aka alex.well.169
Joined Facebook January 9, 2013.

On BlackPlanet,
Johnson_alex737
Sex: Male
Last Login: 4 hours ago
Race: White
Zodiac: Aquarius
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

morganx61000@hotmail.com - morganx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 am

On net log,

Hello, how are you doing ? It's nice to be here and a great day for me to meet such a noble person like you on here ...I am so happy to come across your profile and i will be glad if we can have a chat and get to know more about each and be friends, If possible something more important than friendship... Thank You and i hope to hear from you soon ... James ...xxx

i think we can make more easier if we can get to Yahoo or Hotmail and chat there ...If you don't mind can get there and have our chat over there now ??

My email address is morganx61000@hotmail.com and morganx61000@yahoo.com....You can also give me yours if you don't mind ....Thank You and i hope to have a chat with you soon

Profile elements:

morganx61000
male - 53 years, Berlin, Germany
Name James R Morgan
Date of birth 12/10/1959
Location Berlin Germany
Native language English
Active since 14 April 2013.
The picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: morganx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 am

Email:

Hello xxx ,
It was so nice hearing form you .. You so nice and cute.You seems to be a nice woman .. I really admire your lovely picture so much and I would like you to send me some pictures and also like to tell you more about myself..
I'm James S. R Morgan Jr, I was born alone with no brother or sister... I never known my mum,i only lived with my dad.My dad also never told me about her,with the idea that i am too young to know about her.When i was 15 years old my dad left me to now one,he died.I knew not any relation of him,he had no family,i never knew any friend of him.Later somewhere in my struggle with life,i came across a very good man who intended giving me a helping hand ,he helped me establish a career.At the age of 21 i joined the Army trained hard.I loved the job very much and i appreciated everything he did for me ,so in returns of my appreciation,i fell in love with his daughter.We got married,had a very wonderful kids.Two years after we our married ,her father died.I had lost a great man and the mentor of my life. I then traveled and spent some time with my son ,only to return back home to find out that my wife had an accident with my daughter two days before my arrival ,they could not survive the accident. I am living with my son all alone in this misery,I am the most loneliest man ,you may be about to know .
No family,its all about me and my son and the life i live with my son.But i have not given up yet,a great day awaits me and i can sense it .I have my own big house but life is sad when you don't have someone to cuddle with. I have a son 21 years old....I have promise to him to resign in the army very soon so that we can live happily with..Am a soldier and i have been in the army for about 29 years..I am in Afghanistan now for a peace keeping reason.And i have been in Afghanistan for about 2 years so i have plan to resign in the army so that i can meet someone that i love,And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a just mile and age is also just a number.
I am healthy, athletic, and in good shape and enjoy tennis, golf and racquetball. .Someone loyal, attractive, fun to be with, who likes to travel, read, exercise - someone who likes life,but does not want to control or manipulate the people in their life. A spiritual partner. A woman who likes to be pampered and who is affectionate and loving.
A friend to be trusted with my heart.I will share the path that takes us to our dream together, forever. Soon...I have a very good sense of humor and love to laugh. love animals and nature. like living in a small town where it's peaceful. would like to find someone to spend my life with. I'm compassionate, caring and romantic.looking for someone who wants to be treated well.
Someone to laugh with and cuddle with. someone who thinks holding hands is romantic. I want to make someone as happy as they will make me.I like someone who has quiet confidence and independence but also enjoys being with me for me. I hope to find someone who likes to listen to music and has some understanding of different cultures and wants to continue to learn and grow even as we get older.

I am honest, truthful good man who has a pure heart and looking for a woman that is the same to share life with! Both the good and bad times must be gone through! We must know great joy as well as great sadness!But then is not all Dreams that come true ..Beside you can never have all the qualities that you are seeking in a woman..Well i sent you some pictures try and also send me some if possible..I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment.I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting.I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. will like to hear more about you.
James . kiss you.

The picture received by email is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <morganx61000@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.214.110]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:11:42 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.214.110
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: morganx61000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Email:

A Good Morning greeting, is sent your way.
With lots of nice wishes, to brighten your day.
And prayers from my heart, to protect you all the way!
Good morning and have a blessed day...

Header:

Return-Path: <morganx61000@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.163.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:29:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.163.4
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: UK documentary company looking for victims to interview.

Unread postby Lovevictim » Thu May 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello, I'm Barbara from Switzerland. I have just been badly scammed and I'm brokenhearted and deeply sad. I really was so in Love with this man on the Picture! We have been chatting on Facebook for 5 weeks almost day and night. James was from London, widower, 1 son, owing a huge house there, serving the Royal British Army for 29 years, currently in Kabul. He wanted to resign there, sign retirement papers and come for me to live in Zurich. I should have looking for a house which he wanted to buy in Switzerland and where we could move in when he Comes here.

Suddenly I woke up when he asked me to send me a package by a Diplomat with 1 Mio USD, all his Award medals and gold, he had got from the Army for his good work in Afghanistan.

And so I'm just crying, a world has broken down for me, I didn't know that such Spammers exist.
I would be glad to come to UK for an Interview.

Personal details removed. Wayne.

Lovevictim
New survivor

James S Morgan, British Army, Kabul/Afghanistan

Unread postby Lovevictim » Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 am

Hello, I'm Barbara from Switzerland. I have just been badly scammed and I'm brokenhearted and deeply sad. I really was so in Love with this man on the Picture! We have been chatting on face book for 5 weeks almost day and night. James was from London, widower, 1 son, owing a huge house there, serving the Royal British Army for 29 years, currently in Kabul. He wanted to resign there, sign retirement papers and come for me to live in Zurich. I should have looking for a house which he wanted to buy in Switzerland and where we could move in when he Comes here.

Suddenly I woke up when he asked me to send me a package by a Diplomat with 1 Mio USD, all his Award medals and gold, he had got from the Army for his good work in Afghanistan.

(LOL!!! ROFL!!! Rolling on the floor laughing!)
I won Awards: Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit (2)
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal (4)
Army Commendation Medal (5)
for my great and good work..

I instantly researched in the Internet and found dozens of the same pictures from James and many other victims! And so I'm just crying all day, I had to take a day off at work, I'm devastated, a world has broken down for me, I didn't know that such Spammers exist. I was so in love with this man on the Picture!

His Mailadresses:
jamesx61000@yahoo.com
jamesx61000@hotmail.com

Facebook page was: James S Morgan, Friends were only 3 women, but he hided them when he began chatting with me. Page already disappeared, but new page with same Picture and different name "Gary..already exists!

EXERPT FROM THE CHAT:

• James S Morgan
Well Honey there is something i will like to tell you..which really makes me uncomfortable and even insecure here now in Afghanistan ,
• James S Morgan
Babe You know Afghanistan is a very difficult place that, i don't want to lose my life so i need not to think about anything but to free my mind and only think about being together with you......
• James S Morgan
And at home when am back to spend some nice and great time together with you and we can do all what we have planned about ,without thinking about nothing at all but bringing with you,Honey i really love you and the love that i have you is really great that i can't afford to lose you as well
• To say it in this way there was package given to me here in Afghanistan government sometime ago ,And is all because of my hard work and as well my long way Army actives stay here in Kabul so i was rewarded with that package am talking about my love ... Like I even said to you some time ago about the awards and other things that I have won by my good work and , you remember ???

06:17

yes

06:22
James S Morgan
Baby not all the men here were given this packages, It was given to some of the officers,Majors and as well the General as a reward given to us,Honey because of the love,
trust and care sprite that i have you i will like you do me a favor by keeping on you this precious package with you ,so if when am back we can use the package for something profitable which will fetch as more money as well
and can do all what we talked about , make our plans and dreams come true.. our business and the orphanages and the animals , baby many more.. and our precious love we have for each other.. I told you that I will follow you where ever you go. My heart is all yours..
• James S Morgan
Am sorry i did not tell you what is inside the package ..it do contain a sum of $ 800,000 US dollars which was given to some of the majors as well including me honey ...The officers were also given the sum of $ 400,000 US dollars ,The last members of the war dance were the family of the late army troops who lost theirs life's over here during the peace keeping event..

06:30
James S Morgan
Like My friend who just passed on..

06:35
James S Morgan
Most of my men sent their package's to their wives and as well love ones, to be kept for them ,But you are the only woman who have really touched my heart, my soul and mind and I really want to send mine to you ,because I know for sure that am going to spend the rest of my life with you and as well nothing at all can break our sweet and lovely relationship my love ...

thank you for trusting me but I've never heard about these packages
James S Morgan
• Yes my love.. these package was giving to us some for our good work here..
Baby you know the situation here and the peace that we are trying to bring here.. it was giving to us for our good work..
and most of my friends has sent theirs to their wives..
• James S Morgan
and those who died :( during the peace keeping and other peace making
their family receives..
my love. how it was so sad.. to see my friends family crying.. sharing tear.. because he was only left with just few days to leave
:( and he died just like that
• babe will like you to give me a few details about you to let me know the right destination the package is coming to
ok..
you can send the information now.. fully address and the nearest airport and any address needed to get to you..
You cell phone number and as well the nearest airport to make the diplomat know were he is heading towards ,To deliver the package to you . I already have your phone number and few address.. but don't worry.. just start the fully address, and arrange it well for me ok..

08:36
James S Morgan
Honey I will like this to be a secret between us and never to let anyone know what is inside the package in which the Diplomat will be bringing to you there ok.Baby you know it all my life and as well my whole world is inside the package . I love you and you are my whole world as well that is why I am sending this to you..
______________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe this.. You are talking to me like this ? Omg !!!

To: 'James R Morgaan' <jamesx61000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: AW: OH NOOOO !!!! :'( :(

WHO ARE YOU??? YOU ARE NOT THE ONE ON THE PICTURES! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A SOLDIER IN AFGHANISTAN! YOU ARE NOT FROM LONDON! YOU ARE A LIER!!!!!!!

Von: James R Morgaan [mailto:jamesx61000@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013 20:58

Betreff: OH NOOOO !!!! :'( :(

Oh No. Baby why and where from all these ? why don't you meet me on yahoo so that we can video chat . you can see me in the cam .. oh me so you don't believe in me all these while ?? oh noo ... !!!

To: James S Morgan <jamesx61000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:13 AM
Subject: WG:

Please stay away from me you scammer!
Don^t even think of sending me your package or I’m gonna call police!
You’re not what you’re pretending to be!
Lovevictim
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.