Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olenasc90@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 02, 2022 7:08 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Ahoj,

Volám sa Olena Schevchenko z Ukrajiny. Prosím, potrebujem vašu pomoc.

Ďakujem,

Olena.

/ (Google translate)

Hi,

My name is Olena Schevchenko from Ukraine. Please, I need your help.

Well thank you,

Olena.

Header:

Return-Path: <yusuffleslie@gmail.com>
Reply-To: olenasc90@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 05:24:35 -0700
Message-ID: <CAChA8T68S0gLWOGhRvFj=fs=i=+JH_gEtSjENiX+hDP5ngjB1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 7:49 pm

Hello

My name is Olena Shevchenko from Ukraine. I want to use this channel of communication to ask for your permission to be my business partner in your country. For your information, I lost my dear husband in the war front here in our country Ukraine. My late husband worked in the Oil and Gas sector before his death and left behind five million euros, wealth under my care. Due to the war and the sudden death of my husband, Yurris Shevchenko, I want to relocate and invest in the Real Estate sector, Travel & Tourism, Hotel Management and other interesting sectors in your country and I will need you to arrange it for me. If you know or have knowledge of any other profitable business that I can establish there in your country apart from real estate, then please recommend such a business to me so I can invest in it. I will be relying on your advice and guidance in this transaction if you agree to work with me.

Awaiting your quick response.

Olena Shevchenko.

Header:

Return-Path: <olenasc90@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:53:56 +0200
Message-ID: <CAPwr6DxBg7q1-tp6EzcLJFeJ=C9cTnBXNCOg1jQh1yVvYD02mQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 8:35 pm

Hello

Thank you for your willingness and readiness to help me receive the box money. I am very glad that you read and understood my mail and that you are ready to help me. I feel very comfortable with you and you can be absolutely sure that your goodness will be returned unfailingly and joyously. Like I said, it is my intention to relocate to your country, invest and live there for the rest of my life. I just need your help and assistance to get my money into your country before my arrival. I earnestly desire to get the money out of the way before leaving Ukraine. I don't want to leave here without first moving the money from here. Hope you can understand.

Like I told you in my prior mail, I would like to invest this money in such investment plans which will accumulate or yield a good return, like investing in the Real Estate sector, Travel & Tourism, Hotel Management and other interesting sectors in your country and other neighboring countries. Essentially, you are welcome to define and provide the best investment/business opportunities for me which you know in your country. I am sure I can rely on your cooperation? I would like you to understand that I am ready to follow all procedures as well as do everything that is required by your country Law/Notary to make my investment with you as my business partner. I will give you 20% of the Five Million EUR as your benefit for helping me.

I contacted you out of an urgent necessity of securing the box where I have saved all the money left behind by my late husband. The box money is safely and securely locked with code. You are the only person that I have disclosed the true content of the box to. The Red Cross official does not know that the box contains money. I need all the considerations you can give in this regard.

For the transfer of the box money. Please permit me to explain to you in brief detail how I intend to send the box money to your country: every week a Red Cross relief plane leaves Ukraine to Berlin Germany to carry relief items back to Ukraine, so the amount is concealed in a metal box and will be sent as diplomatic parcel through the Red-Cross airplane to Berlin Germany. When it gets to Berlin Germany, you will be contacted by the person who will receive the box in Berlin Germany, the person will receive the box in Berlin Germany and will deliver the box to you in your country.

As you may know, the box will be moved out of Ukraine to Berlin Germany for me through the help of a Red Cross official who agreed to assist me have the box put into their aircraft flying to Berlin Germany and he has also helped me to arranged a diplomat who will receive the box in Berlin Germany and deliver it to you at your address in your country in person.

The name of the diplomat that will receive the box in Berlin Germany. His name is Mr. Oliver Brown. He is a UK diplomatic Courier. Mr. Brown is duly authorized by the UN, either on a regular basis or for a special occasion as a courier. He is entrusted with the custody, transportation and delivery of the diplomatic bag and is employed for the official communications of the UN. He will receive the box in Berlin Germany and deliver and hand it over to you in your country.

Aside from being a diplomatic Courier, Mr. Brown is an instructor with the UN on peace support, humanitarian relief, and security operations. I have great confidence in him; however, because of safety, he will not be aware of the true content of the box. He will only know that the box contains your personal things, which he is to deliver and hand over to you in your country.

If you accept to work with me, I suggest we keep everything about this transaction confidential for security reasons and my assurance is that this transaction is 100% risk free, because I made solid and top contact to deliver the box money to you in your country without hitches.

I am trusting, praying and hoping you will help me to complete this supreme effort, I need all of the creative help I can get from you.

Once I confirm your full name, address, date of birth and phone number I will confirm the delivery date and keep you informed.

Thank you,

Olena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2022 7:26 pm

Hello

Thanks for the info, I will start by thanking you for your sincere concerns towards helping me have this delivery completed and come over there. I understand that you have great interest to help me complete the delivery, I will surely succeed in this supreme effort through your help and cooperation. Your understanding is commendable and your cooperation is also. I truly appreciate your confidence, dedication and trust. At any rate I'm grateful for your assistance, of which I intend to take full advantage. I want to assure you that the delivery will run smoothly.

I will conclude with the delivery arrangement by tomorrow. I will let you know what to do.

Thank you, Please acknowledge receipt of my email so i am rest assured you received it.

Olena.

Hello

Thanks again for your sincere concerns towards helping me. I understand that you have great interest to help me complete the delivery, I want you to know that I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart.

Coming to the delivery, Today thursday 5th,I have presently concluded plans for the delivery to take place on Monday. The box will be moved from here (Ukraine) to Berlin Germany on Monday 09.05.2022 and it will get there on Tuesday 10.05.2022. It will be received in Germany by Mr. Oliver Brown who will bring it to you at your address / home in the USA. The content of the shipment will be Five million Euros only. This amount is concealed inside the box and to be delivered to you at your address in the USA as your personal belongings and not money. Meaning that Mr. Brown will not know that the box / shipment contains money, he will only know the shipment is your personal belongings which he is to deliver to you at your address / your home.

I will write to you with the contact information of Mr. Oliver Brown so that you can contact him on time.

My kind regards, and I eagerly look forward to your feedback and favorable cooperation.

Waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely thanks,

Olena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2022 6:52 pm

Hello ,

Peace be upon you. Thank you for your effort, God bless your heart. Am in constant prayer, asking God for divine grace as we are gradually closing the delivery, I strongly hope that we shall achieve the purpose for which we took up this course. All we need now is to maintain a concentrated focus and seriousness and we shall complete the delivery safely.

As planned, the box has left for Berlin Germany. As projected and verified, by tomorrow Tuesday 10th , the box should be in Berlin Germany. Therefore, please expect an update from Mr. Oliver Brown on Tuesday.

You should expect to receive it on Tuesday or Wednesday from Mr. Brown. As I explained in my previous emails, Mr. Brown does not know the true content of the box. For the course of safety, he only knows the box contains your personal things which he is to help deliver / hand over to you at your address in the USA. So please take note.

I have sent your contact details to Mr. Brown to contact you, but please you should also kindly write him at his e-mail address ( oliverbrown1@europe.com ) today or tomorrow morning and let him know the airport that is nearest to you. Or you can call him at his Direct WhatsApp Number: +49 1514 5198301 and give him this information verbally.

The amount in the package is the mentioned Five Million Euro. When you take over the box from Mr. Brown in the USA, I shall give you the complete key combination 78***. The remaining 3 key codes, I shall give to you once the box is with you and you have it under your custody. This is an electronic key code and when you have entered it correctly, a green light will appear on the front panel of the box confirming the box is open. When the code is re-entered, a red light will appear confirming the box is closed. I hope all is clear to you?

I appreciate your trust in me and I want to assure you that I will strictly follow our agreement, and that after you have received the box I shall give you the remaining 3 key codes to open the box and remove the 20 percent commission I offered you. I hope you will keep your part of the agreement and that the rest amount will be safely passed on to me on my arrival.

I will expect your confirmation after you have received the box, I am hopeful that you will handle everything well at your end.

Thank you,

Olena.

Phone: +4915145198301
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Germany
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telekom Deutschland GmbH (T-Mobile)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliverbrown1@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Attn:

As you are aware, your parcel from Mrs. Olena Shevchenko from Ukraine has arrived in Berlin Germany for further delivery to you in the USA. The said parcel is carried in an appropriately marked and sealed diplomatic container, which bears a diplomatic pouch tag prepared in accordance with 17 FAH-4H-220.

For your information, there is Custom clearance and a Documentation of the professional diplomatic courier to be paid to clear your parcel from the Custom before I can deliver the parcel to you. The Custom clearance 500 EUR and a Documentation of the professional diplomatic courier" cost 1,000 EUR. The total cost is 1,500 EUR.

This document -"The Documentation of the professional diplomatic courier"- ensures classified diplomatic pouches or parcels crossing international boundaries are inviolable; may neither be opened nor detained; and are free from inspection and electronic surveillance, including x-ray or, canine scent detection, metal detectors, contact explosive detection, etc.

Diplomatic couriers must have this document and their diplomatic courier letters in their possession at all times while on official travel. Consequent upon the above, I will require the above figure in order to bring your parcel to you in the USA.
I wait to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

Dip Oliver Brown.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliverbrown1@europe.com olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 8:09 pm

Attn:

Your mail is well noted.

Kindly send the money to our agent close to you.

Here is the account information below.

Bank name. Capital One
Name K. H.
Las Vegas, NV 89144
Account number: 3616361XXXX
Routing number: 031176110
SWIFT code: HIBKUS44
Amount $1,600

Kindly send me the payment receipt as soon as you are done.

Yours faithfully,
Dip Oliver Brown.

Good day

Hope you are fine?? the box has arrived in Berlin Germany Have you been in contact with Mr Oliver Brown? Please let me know I am very worried here.

Warm Regards,

Olena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oliverbrown1@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 8:04 pm

I am still waiting to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: olenasc90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:54 pm

Ahoj.

Jsem paní Olena Schevchenko z Ukrajiny. Prosím, potřebuji vaši pomoc.

Dík.

/ (Google translate)

Hi.

I am Mrs. Olena Schevchenko from Ukraine. Please I need your help.

Thanks.

Header:

Return-Path: <olenaschevchen202@gmail.com>
Reply-To: olenasc90@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 03:56:17 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAb1WUe7ac_T3-hy_5og=dREy8YAo3XVTC8aPpyH7ES-1HVGtw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.