Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Florence_florence38@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Florence_florence38@yahoo.com

Unread postby Scamburner » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 am

Hello Folks,

I had the UMMMmm unhappy occasion to meet this person i thought had good intentions but, was really sad in the end! Thank God no moneys change hands but, if anything it might make you laugh...

RE: 2 br apartment for leases

Hello xxx,

I received your message regarding my apartment for rent and thanks for your interest/inquiry towards the rent. Firstly, I want you to know that I'm not given my apartment for rent just because of money reason alone but due to my re-location to here in Montreal, QC. I'm a visible sign instructor/demonstrator, which I do work for church ministration voluntarily and in-dependably. I left the city with hope that I will be coming back soon but right now the work has taken me to stay for another 2yrs under contract agreement, that's why I have made up my mind to put up my apartment for rent, but I will like you to keep the apartment for me well okay just like yours, okay. I want to let you know that the apartment is available for rent anytime and the keys of the apartment are here with me, so through the address you will provide for me which I will use to send you the keys and the documents to you. I appreciate your expression and the apartment is $1,350 monthly including cable/internet access, furnished, Central Air Conditioning, Laundry, Garbage Chute, Pets OK, cleaning service, dry cleaning,Heating, Electricity,etc and everything is already been furnished. And here is the application form below that you must answer to qualify for the rent of my apartment and I want you to know that I'm giving this apartment for rent base on trust, in fact I will like to meet you when coming to visit during my holiday. Also, Please let me get this answer of the below rent application form.

RENT APPLICATION FORM
1)Your Full Name
2)Your Full Address & Phone Number
3)How old are you?
4)Are you married?
5)How many people will be living in the house?
6)Do you have a pet?
7)Do you have a car?
8)Occupation?
9)How long Do you intend to stay?

Looking forward to reading back from you with all this details so that I can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you. please we are giving you all this base on trust.

I will be waiting to read back from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Regards,
Florence

--- On Fri, 2/11/11
Subject: RE: 2 br apartment for lease.
To: hous-vmnks-2204955278@craigslist.org
Date: Friday, February 11, 2011, 7:52 PM

Dear Sir or Maam,

I am looking for a place for my wife and I to have for a one year lease starting in march. I will be in the area for Pilot training at Billy Bishop airport. can you send me more information on this place and the area we would like to stay?

Thanks,

xxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this message was remailed to you via: hous-vmnks-2204955278@craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belive me this one was well thought out and they acted like a friend, not the normal scam form mail...
their email is Florence_florence38@yahoo.com

First, it started with send me money first anf then I Fed Ex you the key and Lease agreement. I stalled for a while about that then this person tried to get me to send money to a house address that is up on the market forsale right now and used somebodys real name who did live there some time ago.

I have been in contact with this scammer for i think 2 months and this is the address they gave me in Canada:

Florence Lajoie
2805 Rue Goyer apt 103, Montreal, QC. H3S 1H2

She was telling me that her sister in the USA needed the money I was going to send her for rent deposit and this is the address she gave me
HERE IS THE SISTER'S ADDRESS IN NC
Full Names: VIVIAN D BARRINO
Full Address: 208 HILL ST, OAKBORO, NC 28129

I looked this address and this person had lived in this house in the mid 90's and I managed to do a background check and found a picture of this woman. I didnt tell the scammer anything about what i found out. But, now I have finally found a place to expose them!! When I chatted with this person, I saw Yahoo ID pic it was a young fair skinned woman i thing maybe late 30's. And the woman told me she was using her daughters email address which was located in Chicago, IL. Sounds fishy to me Batman!! Well to end this all this was the last email I got from them:

Here are the details needed regarding the bank account as we discussed

BANK NAME:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
BANK ROUTING NUMBER:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT HOLDER ADDRESS

I want to hear from anybody else that gotten caught up with Craiglist scammer?? Maybe this will save somebody some time and money??
Last edited by SlapHappy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: OP real name deleted
Scamburner
New survivor

Re: Have anybody gotten a Craiglist Apartment lease scammer?

Unread postby stephanie54 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Yes I had inquired on 2 apartments in new jersey. Both were scams with the same format type of email. And yes both places for rent were coincidentally also for sale. Came off of craigslist. However, I did find some real people renting places ligitimately there too on craigslist.
stephanie54
New survivor

Re: Have anybody gotten a Craiglist Apartment lease scammer?

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 am

I too have had the pleasure of running into rental scammers. One was for an ad I placed for a roommate and the other was a 'seems too good to be true' suite that I was looking at. It was. :o
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.