Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr_collinswalter@yahoo.com.hk pfessak@techsinaflash.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr_collinswalter@yahoo.com.hk pfessak@techsinaflash.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 pm

* 74.117.56.229 Psychz Networks Walnut United States

Received: from [74.117.56.229] (port=33651 helo=User)
by svr101.edns1.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <mr_collinswalter@yahoo.com.hk>)
id 1ULTbu-0006bq-10; Fri, 29 Mar 2013 02:20:27 -0500
Reply-To: <mr_collinswalter@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: UNITED NATION DELIVERY
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 00:20:22 -0700
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - svr101.edns1.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: svr101.edns1.net: authenticated_id: pfessak@techsinaflash.com

UNITED NATION DELIVERY.
FROM THE OFFICE UNITED NATION SECRETARY GENERAL
BAN KI-MOON REMITTANCE DEPT.AMERICAN PAYCENTER ASSIGNED

Attn: The Beneficiary,

I'm Mr Collins Walter by name, a united nations senior investigation officer. The UN Director has instructed me to investigate on your inheritance contract sum of $6.5 million united states dollars that you were supposed to receive on the 15th of Nov, 2012.

We have been assigned to release the above reference fund to you by order of the fund recovery committee of the United Nations in respect of the accrued interest in your overdue payment fund.

This payment is made in its cashiers mode into our ESCROW VAULT ACCOUNT for direct delivery via our delivery agency in our area of jurisdiction in your country. The Package came from the remittance department of the American Paycenter and you were made the beneficiary of this package and they enlisted my assistance in delivering the Package to you.

I will be heading to Heath row International Airport here to take a flight to your country of residence to deliver the Consignment to you as soon as l reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that am dealing with the right person.

1.Full Name.................
2.Residential Address.........
3.Age...........
4.Occupation...
5.Direct Telephone Numbers.........
6.A copy of your Driver's License........

After verification of the information with what I have on database/file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time the Shipping Company will leave the shores of this land to your country in delivery of your consignment.Send the requested information so that we can proceed,Congratulations.

Best Regards,

Mr Collins Walter
Executive Director,
United Nations Investigation Office
Plot 617/618, Diplomatic Zone,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Diplomat Walter Collins. info@dipdavand.com via theta.dns-sh

Unread postby jager502 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named Walter Collins,mandated to deliver your inheritance/ winning fund to you in your country of residence. The funds total US$1.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds through the Federal Reserve System. I shall give you all the details upon delivery of the fund to your destination.

I am presently at John F. Kennedy International Airport here in the United States of America and before I can deliver the package (fund) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name.
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. A Copy of Your Identification

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed.

Regards
jager502
New survivor

Re: mr_collinswalter@yahoo.com.hk pfessak@techsinaflash.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Do you have the email headers for this email?

Great sites for finding & checking email headers and IPs
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50

Thanks for joining ScamSurvivors. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.