Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bryci

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bryci

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 25, 2012 7:15 pm

abusing stolen photos of naughty girl Bryci.

On datemefree:

Hello friend,

I am Jessica Ross from United Kingdom, the accountant of shell petroleum (Inc) One of the largest oil companies with over 1.2 trillion capital investment Fund, nevertheless as the accountant I handle all staff welfare Accounts and I extracted 1.2 % excess maximum return capital profits (EMRCP) per annum on each of the staff’s capital fund.As an expert I have made over $ 3.2million from the staff’s EMRCP and hereby looking for someone to trust who will stand as an investor to receive the fund as Annual investment proceed from shell capital fund of 2007/2008, for the co-operation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your Country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up,develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit distribute profit monthly or annually .

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project. All confirmable Documents to back up the claims will be made available to you for payment prior to your acceptance.I am looking forward for your reply urgently because we have just 14 working days Left before our team of auditors arrived for the year general auditing.Meanwhile I have worked out the strategies and modalities regarding smooth remittance / clearance of the funds, 100% risk free from now and in future.Note: You will be offer 20% of the total money at the end of the transaction while I take 80% will be my own share at end of this transaction, By God grace.Please be reaffirmed that due to time limit you are expected to be in contact with to declare your willingness in order for me to commence on the documentation process.Your urgent response is highly welcome. My email is Jessicaross360@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,

Jes sica Ross.

Profile elements:

ladyjess2020
- 27 y/o female
- lutz, USA
- English, English, English
- self employed
- Have no children

Description:
I am a young good looking lady, who is very optimistic and very cheerful. I like to smile and to make life bright. All my friends say that I am like a sunshine. I have a big heart and I am ready to be a real friend in need, I can listen to people and to understand them. I�m oriented to have a serious relation to build a happy family in future. That is why I�m here and can admit my beloved man can be everywhere.I am not very experienced lady but I want to find a good man for me and to be really happy. I am a very devoted woman and I know for sure that I can loveI don't like unserious men with unserious intentions. I don't want to waste time with them.

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a man with good heart who is lack of head games.

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you? Thanks for your self admitted related transaction to be successful soon. I duly regard your esteem personality and motive of understanding onward these successive transaction.I made this money through my staff's welfare salary accounts, moreover as an expatriate about $3.2m million, now deposited with British treasury security company under United Nation/IMF authorization this year. So i need your assistant fully to receive these money to set up a profitable business in your respective country as i have told you before that I'm coming, More so i will offer you 20% benefit of this transaction.

Moreover, i really been so confidence to meet with you soon onward these progressive transaction, but right now my scheduled is tight in my company also I'm a busy woman I may not have time to chat with you sorry, indeed i seldom travel abroad but in these case of my confidential issue, i will resign fully to meet you soon after you already assisted me in receiving these Money for keep in your respective country. These does not involves government or taxation.More so, this money is real and genuine also 100% risk free, These money has been kept with me for so long in United Kingdom, so i really need your assistant to invest these money on any profitable business in your respective country soon as possible. I will need your personal identification (Passport) to send to me onward this progressive related transaction to be successful soon.

Furthermore, kindly send me your full information as well to forward to the lawyer in preparing a legal documents to back you up upon the claim such as your information is require.

Full Name
Mobile Contact
Home Address
Nationality
Occupation

Hoping to hear a positive answer from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Jessica Ross

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-gg0-f170.google.com) (209.85.161.170)
by mta1151.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 25 May 2012 04:28:34 -0700

Google IP...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jessicaross360@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

The email address is used on Facebook with a different set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7855.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

janetsmart858@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 pm

On FMF:

Well There is not much to tell about me, i am a down to earth lady, i like swimming,dancing, hiking,biking, camping, fishing and some times i hang out with friends. I am honest kind sincere loyal passionate and affectionate.. If there is any more u would like to know, just ask.. I'm a open book janetsmart858@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon ?

Profile elements:

janetsmart858 Profile: am looking for right man
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 7" (140 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries

Well There is not much to tell about me, i am a down to earth lady, i like swimming,dancing, hiking,biking, camping, fishing and some times i hang out with friends. I am honest kind sincere loyal passionate and affectionate.. If there is any more u would like to know, just ask.. I'm a open book

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: janetsmart858@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Email:

Hello my good friend

Hi,
Thanks for taking time to write me on here, i am so glad to hear from you and i want you to tell me about yourself, as for me, Im Janet, 28yrs old single with no kids, I am 5'6" feet tall and i have Dark hair, brown eyes and im from Orando, FLorida. I used to work as a cook but not working at the moment..I like swimming dancing hiking biking fishing camping and some times i hang out with friends. I am a down to earth lady and love meeting new people. I love bowling, its some time i always have time for and i love thee outdoors. I am Calm, cheerful, communicative, confident, elegant, flexible, gentle, honest, kind, loyal, modest, optimistic, persistent, purposeful, romantic, sensitive, serious and sociable.
I believe there's someone out there who truly care and would be there for me No matter what . I feel so worried telling you all my past but I don't have any choice cos everything seems so hard for me. I was born and raised in spain but moved after the deaths of my parents. When my parents died, my relatives started waging war upon me concern my father's property. They know since im the only child of my parents, i am the one willed to inherit every thing he own's. They wanted it too and they threatened to kill me, thats why i moved to Florida6years ago.
I am looking for a man that is kind sincere loyal honest passionate and affectionate. I want a man that will love me for who i am and not what i am. Well I believe Love comes in many ways and I believe I could find my true Love anywhere .. i am looking for a caring and loving man who can take good care of me and that i Can also take good care of him as well. It's hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone. Because sometimes you don't know what you are looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc. So there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, if you are so similar wouldn't that be kind of boring? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique. For me I'm looking for honest caring lovely Romantic faithful man who enjoys some of the simple things of life walking on the beach at sunset,watching the sunrise.I enjoy walking on the beach with a man and holding hands.I love to cuddle and kisses. I believe Love come's in mysterious way's and i am looking for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage and children, you can tell, im a family oriented lady.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope to hear from you soon ?

Answer this few questions..

1. Are u a womanizer or Casanova?
2. How much do you respect ladies and give them regards too?.

Header:

Return-Path: <janetsmart858@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.71.149.217]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 00:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.71.149.217
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

justina807@yhoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm

On FMF:

hey babe, how are you doing there, am tina new here looking for a true love that will lead to marriage, add me to your yahoo, so that we can talk better, justina807@yhoo.com

justybabe123 Profile: am new here looking for a true love
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 1" (155 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Leo

am tina from england,new here looking for relationship,

am here looking for a good man, not a lier,that is serious and know about love, if you like to know me,you free to ask me

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: justina807@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 pm

On lonelyamericans.com,

justybabe
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: Adamsville
State: Alabama
Zip code: 35004

am tina new here looking for a marriage, am not here for fub, oh joke , am looking for a man that will marry me , so that we can have our own family, add me to your msn, or yahoo messenger, justina807@yahoo.com, so that we can talk better
Looking for: am here looking for a marriage

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

janetsmart897@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:05 am

On FMF:

Hi how are you today?My name is janet from florida, miami. I'm 28 yrs old,I am new to this online dating things...I am single and looking, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i Believe in Him, you?...Life is so beautiful to live alone? No way....Life is meant to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad time with, that is what brought me on this online dating seeking a relationship..Ar anyway i will like you to email me to my personal email address and tell me more about yourself there okay, here is my email address janetsmart897@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon ?

jsmart700 Profile: Hi how are you today?My name is janet from florida, miami. I'm 28 yrs old,I am new to this online dating things...I am single and looking, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

megan_devin2200@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:58 pm

Emails received by the victim, after he met a scammer online abusing stolen pictures already reported here:

On Aug 13, 2014 4:25 AM, "Megan Devin" <megan_devin2200@outlook.com> wrote:
Hello,

How are you and how is work? Hope all is well with you?. Its my very great pleasure to read from you and it really made my day when i read your mail and i like the way you answered my questions and i now know that you are really for real and i hope things will work out well between us both.
I like watching stormy weather, going to educational lectures, beaches, watching movies, musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee.. I am ambitious, imaginative, kind, sensitive, self-confident, generous to a fault, and loyal. I'm not a Vegan, I love to cook. I am also interested in trading, technology, engineering, or working for myself. I believe I am intelligent and that i have the capacity to be a great friend and lover and open to possibilities with the right playmate because i grew up to love and to care for others.
Yeah, i am for real, because i don't think i have time for playing games around, because its very bad and sad when someone hurts another persons good feelings and i don't think i am here to do that and i wont like that to happen to me also............ Well to my understanding, relationship can mean two things:
1) It can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists because we have gotten to know each other better.
2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we are not at that level. So, I think at this point, given the few amount of time we have e-mailed each other, we definitely have a friendship formed based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to evolve into something more significant and i pray and hope that what i am thinking is right because i wont like to be taken for granted.
I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated and it hurts especially knowing that i have been dumped by a man before. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts. I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative. For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man, he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss.Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me 'thank you.' I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and i reward them in my own little ways. To me, it's the little things that mean a great deal to me.
What does it really mean to be affectionate?. I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy and even if he is shy he should be able to show his love for me anywhere though. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate. This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways. They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advice. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me and i hope and pray that you are not one of them. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. A man who is ignorant, mean, and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with and i don't need such a man in my life. I would say that I'm not afraid to display my emotions. I'd like someone who is sensitive and caring. If I'm sad, I'd like for him to be able to comfort me and cheer me up and most of all for him to be there for me. He doesn't has to do much, but just knowing that he's there for me is more than good enough.
Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me.I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him and would like him to stand for me too no matter what. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him and what i need from my man is for him to protect me too.

Thanks and God bless,
Megan.

Date: Aug 13, 2014 5:22 PM
Subject: Trust and faith
To:

Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you dont have these ingredients you will never succeed.
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved....
For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.
Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud.......... It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up.. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jenniferwilliams111@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:13 pm

jsmart700 Profile: Hi how are you today?My name is janet from florida, miami. I'm 28 yrs old,I am new to this online dating things...I am single and looking, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: MixedZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Chicago, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
...life is so beautiful to live alonehave something genuine to offerhere is my email address janetsmart897hi how are you todayi am new to this online dating things...i am single and lookingi like people who are reali love god and i believe in himi want to meet people and minglem 28 yrs oldmiami. imy name is janet from floridano way....life is meant to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad time withthat is what brought me on this online dating seeking a relationship..ar anyway i will like you to email me to my personal email address and tell me more about yourself there okayyahoo.com hope to hear from you soonyou

About Me
Hi Friend
Hello how r u doing today.... hope all is okay with u and ur family.. am new to this site My name is Kath from USA single and searching for the right man of my dream, no kids never be married Before,well am willing to have Kids. , and ready to settle down with a presentable man ,i like Your profile and would love to get to know u,if u are Intrested well my turn off's are lies and unseriouseness, i love being arround friends and making them laugh. and i would love to know more of you if you find me intersting to be with and would love to make out something out of all this into a relationship or getting married cos that why i joined this site. well u can email me to kathanderson63@yahoo.com or kathanderson00@gmail.com .
Hope to hear from u soon
Sincerely Kath

Hi , how are you doing today , how is everything with your family over there , Anyway My name is jennifer Am a single, can we know each others ,Add me to my personal email address and tell me more about yourself jenniferwilliams111@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

janeparker000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:36 pm

jane
Female / Single
24 - Atlanta / United States

hello there

im jane parker 24 years of age..

i'm a flight attendant..we happenly came to your town for bussiness reasons.. I'm looking for some NSA/Discreet coz i'm stressed(no fun no break no sex)lol..i really love to have this kind of crazy stuffs.could you take away my stress..?i can't upload some of my photos in here coz the site always decline it . .

so maybe ill show it in my email..... message me if ur interested and we will plan for a meet..

janeparker000@hotmail.com

P.S. i dont bite lol.. just looking for fun ..and please dont reply here.. i heard this site got alot of bs but i hope you would be the answer =D
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.