Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:47 pm

Says he came from one of the Dating sites but I never could find his Abraham1 profile.

Hi how are you doing? I'm Abraham from Georgia Fort Benning

Header:

Return-Path: <abraham1scott0@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:07:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJSxCYfkd9j0HLuxKam6yej3SsKFO5AXPNuumz3gDLo+0N0OWw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Love

We meet on a dating site sorry I couldn't text you this while have been busy and lot of things to attend to

Abraham1

Oh my bad babe... I hope you don't mind run a check again please

Not all beauties are the same..some are pleasant and others are very fascinating to the eyes but yours is not only pleasant even as it fascinates but it also has the power to capture the heart of anybody,just like me....I got attracted to you from the very first time talking to you.... I'm really sorry I got my phone wiped mistakenly. I could not get a confirmation code to recover the data back. I hope you don't mind if I can tell you little about myself probably you can recall.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:50 pm

Hello how is your day going so far love I was busy this morning got an emergency I was hoping I was gonna hear from you yesterday but I never got your text.... Hope you are good

Hello love how are you?? I was expecting your text but I think you don't wanna talk to me anymore... I really miss you love

Hello love how is the day going love, I really miss you I really wish you could do me a favor... I'm hoping you can go to your App stores and download Hangout

Hello love how is your day going so far...I really miss you babe, hope you are good love I'm just checking in on you love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:52 pm

That's okay I hope you are good... I was just checking on you love... I sent you a text on Hangouts I was hoping you gonna reply me love

I know you told me that love but it takes you time before you respond or before I get you text

Oh okay love....Good morning, hope you had a wonderful night love

Good Morning to the one who holds the most special in my life. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow, my darling
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:55 pm

Hello love Happy Sunday hope you are having a wonderful day love... I was hoping I hear from you but I never got your text love

Hope it's not that stressful love ... Absolutely It's raining over here, Did you attend today's service( did you go to church)

As I listen to the rain pitter patter on the roof, your smile is the bright spot of my morning. I love you, darling.

Good morning to the most gorgeous lady ever. I cannot even imagine starting my day without thinking about you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:57 pm

It was lovely, Happy Sunday hope you had a great night... I will really appreciate to hear from you on Hangouts love... I really miss you

I remember what you said love but me talking to you from here is kinda difficult for me love but I still strive hard to hear from you love.... I just hope you could understand what I'm saying love

Sometimes I try to type in exactly how I feel about you, how much you mean to me. But, fingers make it hard to decipher the connection between hearts and even words fail. Have a beautiful morning my love

Every night I go to bed wishing for sweet dreams of you, but when I wake up, I’m glad that our love is a reality
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:01 pm

I have been diagnosed with the deadly I Miss You Syndrome due to which I suffer from a permanent and irreversible disability of Missing You all the time. I miss you sweetheart

I love to talk to you at this moment, before the start of the new month. Now i am sure, my month will be very good. You are always lucky for me. Happy New Month

That's okay love I just want to say for me that tomorrow is my birthday love I'm hoping to hear from you

Thanks....... I'm 45 yesrs
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:03 pm

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you

No love I feel in love with you from the very first time I set my eyes on you love I've been really busy in camp and it difficult for me to come down to the camp system room.... I really miss you love

Some people were born with talents. They can do beautiful things with their skills, knowledge and technology. But no one is as talented as you. You just come near, and there is already beauty

You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:05 pm

I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso but my heart won't run out of space for you

I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips but I never wish you'd be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I cry

Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us one day more to hope So, hope for the best Good Day, Good luck and Good Morning

I was also hanging out with the boys,I really wish I was there love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:07 pm

Every morning brings joy to my life as it gives me another day to see your lovely smile. Good morning my sweetheart

What further words can describe what i have for you For our love to grow as it has this past months, I took with every beat of my heart. Words can no longer describe it, but rather in feeling and emotion of what we have for each other. You have always had the key to my heart, and you inside my heart has made me more than I can ever be. Though the sea separates us till that special day, I know we take each breath with every beat, and always together ... as one. I love you with all that I am

Hello how are you doing today, I have something I wanna share with you love

I don't signal anymore on my cellphone love I got cut off two days ago love... I have to go out looking for free WiFi I'm sorry for this love I miss miss you a lot love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abraham1scott0@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:10 pm

the issue is just so fraustrating love, I'm just hoping you won't get mad at me and I know I shouldn't be disturbing you with my little issue but I have no other way out love

I was hoping you could help me out with something love

I need a little favor from you love.... I need to look for a free WiFi before texting you love, I'm hoping you could help me get a Steam gift card love..... I hope you won't get mad for this love, I have no other choice then to ask from you love I'm hoping you could help me out love

We don't have access to our bank account during the mission, if I could get access to my account I wouldn't have asked you ...... Hope you've heard about crypto currency love you could do the transfer to my wallet address love 3NFjr3ZNjBHR6wFbFjmFdDbYB592W91Pf4 The fee is $485 love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.