Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Bill brown2920 - Wonder Dating - billbrown2920@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

billbrown2920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:23 pm

You are so sweet hun, thank you! Please can you get an Apple Card that is what i really need now and i will be very very happy if you do that for me, and as well tell me when your birthday is coming up

Anyway i missed you very much i know you’re always busy but really need your time just say hi to me i believe i will be okay with that
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billbrown2920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:50 pm

Sweetie, please you don't have to be angry, I need you to keep the chain safe for me while there with so you be the one to wear me on my neck, I love you

Anyway If possible to return it then go ahead return it use it to get me an Apple Card, am so sorry for the stress

Sweetheart I can't find the apple care I normally use in paying for my internet it all out of stock here where I'm and I will be so sad if my connection get cut off not been able to talk to you, I don't know if you can as well Check the store around if you could get me an apple gift card so I can redeem my internet connection please I already missed you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billbrown2920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:56 pm

Hey sweetie how was your day and weather
I guess you’re upset
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billbrown2920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:13 pm

I'm sorry about that, i mean to do that i was thinking that i will be free from work by then but not knowing that my retirement date was propounded

A so sorry Sweetie i was thinking you’re gonna be the one to wear me on my neck, I miss u

How are your thanksgiving
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billbrown2920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:32 pm

I missed you so much sweetie

Sweetie I wish i have you present with me here Im so sad and depressed Is all I want to do is rest I go to sleep at night But my dreams I just can't fight I think of you lying in that bed And wonder if there is anything I could have said I wish you were still here But I know that you are still near I love you more than you know I just wish you didn't have to go I just want one more day with you And I know thats what you would have wanted too I miss you more and more each day There is so much more we had to say I know I will see you again But my life is just started to begin.

Nothing makes my day happier than a kiss of you. But since you’re far from me, I’m going to send you lots of love SMS to wish you a wonderful day.
I thought of you all night, and I will think of you all day darling, kiss!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:11 pm

If I haven't told you - I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful woman and words cannot convey how much you mean to me. Just thinking about these feelings makes me tingle all over - to this day I still have butterflies in my stomach . I feel like these feelings should be left for teenagers only - I don't know if you understand what I am saying: it feels great to actually love and be love in return. I never feel less or more when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed. most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better woman than you. Thank you for being an exceptional woman - you are one of a kind.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:46 pm

Sweetie i noticed you are a very busy person But it will be good if you can always create time to talk to friends and loved ones, please reply to my message okay i really missed you so much, please can you send me your picture

Sweetie I really don't know how to approach this with you in person, every day I fight a battle with myself my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but myhead tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested.I know that there isprobably very little I can say to change your mind either way; I am not totally discounting the possibility that the way I feel about you could bereciprocated, but as I have very little luck in this area in the past my hopes are fairly small.I wanted to put into words my feelings in the hopesthat although you may never see the words in writing or even hear them from my lips that you would still know that I care deeply for you, I feel that given the chance this could turn into more, but I guess that will depend on you and how you feel about me.I can't pinpoint whatexactly it is that makes me feel that you do have some feelings towards me. Maybe it's due to the way that when I talk to you, how you nearlyalways look me in the eyes; so few people do that.
I wish I could vocalize my feelings to you but my fear prohibits me so much I think that by the time I finally gain the courage, that you will be with someone else. My biggest fear is that I would tell you and I would see a look of fear or horror on your face that would break me.I wish I could tell you how every time you don't turn up online I fear that I will never see you again or that you will get into trouble with people; I just want to protect you so much.I see you sometimes and you look down even though you maypretend otherwise. I wish you would open up to me and let me in to your life. I know it wouldn't be easy but I still believe that I could be good for you, if only you could return my feelings. I know I may not be the best looking man, you know, all I could offer you is my heart and soul.I fear that this will not turn out the way I hope but I pray that it does. As I said before, you may never know the true extent of my feelingsalthough I would imagine you have some suspicions.This may be a crush or infatuation but I swear to you that it does not feel like it, as I have had crushes before but never really felt the kinds of emotions I do for you.I hope that if I can muster the courage to tell you how I feel, that whatever your feelings, it will turn out okay and that at the very least we can be good friends, but I long for so much more. My Hope Forus
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:38 pm

Yeah i really to spend my Christmas holiday with you so that i can show you how much i care about you babe
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:51 pm

Babe you know I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours,and even though I know Iíll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. Iíll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I stillcare.. I think about you all day long and when i dont hear from you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When ihear from you and write to you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want.. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have mademe. Love always,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billbrown2920@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:46 pm

Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime: Be your best friend. Get caught with you in the rain. Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset together. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the beach. Bemore proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together. Go to brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go for a twilight horseback ride. Watch a bad movie together. Spend the rest of my life with you. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice cream with you. Make love to you passionately. Go to a museum together. Talk to each other using only body language. Give you space when you need it. Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do). Discusscurrent events in a heated debate. Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion. Carve our names into a tree/table. Go for a walk at dusk together. Be one with you. Send you a singingtelegram. Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you. Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes. Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy. Spend my life making our family happy. Feel your heartbeat. Go roller/ice skating together. Give you a backrub just because.

ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Laugh at someone together.. Share a plate of spaghetti. Give you a stuffed animal just because. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my Lancelot. Go on a road tripacross America. Count thunder together during a thunderstorm. Envelop you in my soul. Know you better than you know yourself. Go to aRenaissance Fair. Plant a tree in our yard together. Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries. Hold you when you're at yoursaddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses andissues, with just one hug/kiss. Grow old with you. Love Always,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.