Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

essnorm3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

essnorm3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 pm

Attention Legal Beneficiary,

Jesse Norman <essnorm3@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 2 Nov at 14:11

--

This is to bring to your notice that our Internal Audit Bureau has estimated that you are eligible to claim a total sum of $4,500,000.00 USD from the Fraud Victims Compensation Committee set up by the International Monetary Fund agents directive and African Governments to ensure that properly identified scam victims are adequately compensated from the $3bn allocated compensation funds from the World Bank.

For the final conclusion of your compensation payment claim , I am sending you this mail again as a REMINDER and to have your consent regarding the Authorization Letter we received from Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan with a copy of Armenia Passport, and she undoubtedly claimed to be your representative.

I am requesting you to personally consent to this CLAIM by Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan who equally submitted a Bank Account of INECOBANK CJSC, Yerevan Armenia as your legally acceptable receiving Bank details for your compensation Fund transfer.

It is our policy and rules that we must have direct email or telephone contact with you first before we can finally process the payment and release the compensation fund to Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt answer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International
Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Adviser Email: barr.andrewallen@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

essnorm3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:04 pm

This is to bring to your notice that our Internal Audit Bureau has estimated that you are eligible to claim a total sum of $4,500,000.00 USD from the Fraud Victims Compensation Committee set up by the International Monetary Fund agents directive and African Governments to ensure that properly identified scam victims are adequately compensated from the $3bn allocated compensation funds from the World Bank.

For the final conclusion of your compensation payment claim , I am sending you this mail again as a REMINDER and to have your consent regarding the Authorization Letter we received from Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan with a copy of Armenia Passport, and she undoubtedly claimed to be your representative.

I am requesting you to personally consent to this CLAIM by Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan who equally submitted a Bank Account of INECOBANK CJSC, Yerevan Armenia as your legally acceptable receiving Bank details for your compensation Fund transfer.

It is our policy and rules that we must have direct email or telephone contact with you first before we can finally process the payment and release the compensation fund to Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt answer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International
Monetary Fund European Dept.)

Header:

Return-Path: <essnorm3@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 00:28:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAAm7XG9N4Dby6=Qra8WNYvkRcZLPZtR9nNOppcbjQK2KC3Hxbw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Legal Beneficiary,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

essnorm3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:25 pm

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and I truly appreciate your urgent answer to our question regarding this issue at hand.

Based on the online meeting held yesterday by the legal department of this high commission (IMF) with Kristina Ivancova Georgieva-Kinova and Ms. Rhoda Weeks-Brown General Counsel and Director Legal Department (IMF). I write to bring to your notice that Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan will be investigated and surely be brought to book soonext.

We know fully well that she may not be the only one involved in these shameful fraudulent activities, but I promise you that the FBI department will surely bring them all to book soonext.

Meanwhile, you are hereby advised to reconfirm your contact details including your driving licence or passport copy and also your bank details where you want us to transfer your compensation payment of $4,500,000.00 USD only.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Email: imf-publicaffairs@europe.com
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70.

Phone: +33140682070
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Paris
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

essnorm3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:18 pm

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your reconfirmed information which proves that you are the legal owner of the said compensation payment according to your data in our payment file.

You are hereby advised to contact the United Bank of London (UBL) with below information for the transfer of your compensation payment of US$4,500,000.00 USD only.

Contact Person: Mr Faraz Haider
position: Executive Director / Acting Chief Risk Officer United Bank London (UBL)
Email: info.UBL@execs.com
Direct Tel: +44 7418364404
Address: 1bq, 2 Brook Street, London W1S 1BQ, United Kingdom

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Email: imf-publicaffairs@europe.com

Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70.

Phone: +447418364404
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.UBL@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:38 pm

Dear Customer

The management of this financial institution (United Bank London) has received your email and the content was well understood.

Regarding your email to this bank, I would like to point out that in accordance with the International Payment Code of Conduct Act, we have to cooperate with the Global Bank Rules and the IMF Order.

In accordance with the International Code of Conduct on Payment Obligations and the document you forward to our office, approval of which requires that you the Fund Beneficiary should visit our bank in person to endorse your payment transfer documents before we proceed to transfer your compensation payment of $4,500,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only. However, due to the global Covid-19 pandemic, you are free to hire an attorney at United Bank London to assist you in endorsing your Compensation Payment Transfer documents on your behalf.

It's very clear that the Government imposes Money Restriction due to Economic Meltdown, and Transmission of Huge Amount is a very difficult Tax if the fund owner fails to comply with the GLOBAL BANKS AND IMF RULES AND REGULATION.

I'm explaining everything regarding Foreign Transmission of Huge Amount for your better understanding. Also, if possible you can come over to my office and see things for yourself if you are not satisfied with my explanations.

I have permission to work on important files from home due to the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Faraz Haider
Executive Director/Acting Chief Risk Officer United Bank London (UBL)
Address: 1bq, 2 Brook Street, London W1S 1BQ, United Kingdom.

Header:

Return-Path: <info.UBL@execs.com>
Received: from [198.7.58.83] ([198.7.58.83]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan [10.76.45.14])
Message-ID: <trinity-bfd798d9-252d-4f1f-9d48-13dd9b9b9dae-1636748584801@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Attention Legal Beneficiary,
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 21:23:04 +0100

Orig IP: 198.7.58.83 | Orig ISP: Leaseweb-usa-wdc-01 | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nyiamfaith38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:03 pm

Dear Customer

According to the UK government, you have a limited amount of time to receive your Covid-19 benefits. of 100,000.00 GBP, i.e. Tuesday, November 30th, 2021.

I suggest you hire an attorney at United Bank London to assist you in endorsing your Compensation Payment Transfer documents on your behalf if you cannot make it to London on Tuesday, November 30th, 2021. .

I have permission to work on important files from home due to the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Faraz Haider
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.UBL@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Dear Customer

The management of this financial institution (United Bank London) has received your email and the content was well understood.

Regarding your email to this bank, It is your statutory right to use a lawyer accredited with United Bank London
to validate / sign the documents on your behalf.

You can contact him with the below details and negotiate with him.

BARRISTER. IM ONWUKA
Email: IM.Onwuka.Chambers@consultant.com
Tel: +447046189178

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Faraz Haider

Phone: +447046189178
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* IV Response Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

IM.Onwuka.Chambers@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:39 pm

BARRISTER IM ONWUKA CHAMBER
180 Tottenham Court Rd, London W1T 7PD, United Kingdom
Email: IM.Onwuka.Chambers@consultant.com
Tel: +447046189178

Greetings Sir

I have just read your mail and I appreciate your confidence in me. I understood everything you said.

In relation to your request, I accept your offer to assist you in endorsing your compensation payment documents of US$4,500,000.00 USD only.

Note that my professional service fee is only £ 800.00. And 50% of my professional service fee, which is £ 400.00 GBP, must be paid in advance for my Administrative and transport fees from Manchester City to the United Bank London office to validate your payment authorization documents on your behalf.

Once you are ready, I will send you the name and details of my accounting officer to transfer the 50% required to allow me get on with your job.

Regards,
Barr. I am onwuka
(Main partner)

Header;

Return-Path: <IM.Onwuka.Chambers@consultant.com>
Received: from [198.7.58.83] ([198.7.58.83]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan [10.76.45.12]) Message-ID: <trinity-22e24fa4-69dd-4d48-9488-88c651a23a2e-1637139365490@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
To:
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Attention Legal Beneficiary,
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:56:05 +0100

Orig IP: 198.7.58.83 | Orig ISP: Leaseweb-usa-wdc-01 | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:45 am

Greetings

I have just read your mail.

Sequel to your question, 400 GBP conversion to usd is equal to 550 USD only.

We fully understand that due to the COVID-19 lockdown which has restricted movement in different countries and areas where our clients are situated, many might not be able to process payment and make deposits with ease from the bank. So to this effect, my bank has integrated a cryptocurrency and paypal deposit options, this will enable all our clients to buy bitcoin online from exchanges like blockchain.com and binance.com with their credit or debit cards and send to our chamber BTC wallet address that will be assigned, which automatically credits our BTC wallet account. In the same sense, our clients can also make deposits with paypal to our paypal account.

Once you are ready, I will send our details for you to transfer the 50% required to allow me to get on with your job.

Regards,
Barr. I am onwuka
(Main partner)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:15 pm

I am sorry to inform you that our chamber bank account is a company account. And anything under £ 1000 will not be accepted in the account.

To process payment and make the deposit of 550 USD for endorsement with ease, you can also purchase a gift card worth of 550 USD, be it Google Play, Steam or Amazon, which will be automatically converted into Cash by the citibank here.

Regards,
Barr. I am onwuka
(Main partner)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.