Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Samuel Obeng <samuel_obeng@ymail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Samuel Obeng <samuel_obeng@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 9:59 pm

On 4pp l, username samuel2let

Profile elements:
- no picture
I am a:Man
Birthday:20.01.1985
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Contact on site:

Hi! I read your profile and am very much interested and i want to get to know you better, here is my mail (samuel_obeng@ymail.com) hope to here from you soon take care.

Email:

Hi! My name is Gary Leeford from Leeds in uk. Am single with no kids, am 5ft inch tall, and is not quit long time i came to Ghana to work temporary hear as manager and i have been living and working here for the past three months now. I am ever been single , no kids. So i think it is time for me to get settled down with the right woman. I am honest, faithful, loving, caring, humble, truthful, loyal, responsible and God fearing man and i am very proud of my self. I am smart, intelligent and hard working. My best colour is orange cos it signify love.

I am looking forward to hear fron you with your age, pictures, likes and dislikes, where you live and what you do for a living. I hope i will hear from you soon bye.

Header:
Subject: Hi

Originating IP: 141.0.9.195
Originating ISP: Opera Software Asa
Country of Origin: Satellite Provider
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Samuel Obeng <samuel_obeng@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Second email:

hi! I still have problem with my server so the only i can send you my picture is through my messenger so i want you to add me in your yahoo messenger in other to send you my picture. Hope to hear your response soon. Bye.

Header:

Subject: hi

Originating IP: 141.0.11.55
Originating ISP: Opera Software Asa
Country of Origin: Satellite Provider

On Facebook, Boboski Malaski, Went to Blessed Tutorial College, Lives in Accra, Ghana, From Nsawam, Central, Ghana. 115 friends.

The picture was used as profile picture since recent. In the mean time, was changed with a new one:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.