Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missfrancescabechini@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:32 pm

Attention:Dear good friend.

Francesca Bechini <missfrancescabechini@gmail.com>
Bcc:

10 Sep at 22:07

Attention:Dear good friend.

RE:REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Miss.Francesca Bechini,Project Controls Manager & Information Technology at Husky Energy,Inc. this company is integrated oil and gas giant with production operations across Canada,in the United States and in the South China Sea. It operates a half-dozen refineries in North America and owns retail service stations in Canada,The company has a market capitalization of about $13.8 billion in November 2018, this is only for you to know that this company is a rich oil and gas company here in Canada.

I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very Confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account, there were series of contracts executed by a consortium of Multinationals in our oil and gas industry in favor of the (HUSKY ENERGY,INC.) among which were;

1) The expansion of Oil Pipeline network within Canada for crude oil and gas downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation which awarded with -US$17 Million.

2) Contract for Turnaround Maintenance (TAM) of various Husky Energy Inc. retail service stations in Canada Awarded with-US$3 Million.

3) The construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product and Gas (Depots) Awarded with -US$10 Million.

The original value of these contracts is Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30,000,000.00 USD),which has recently been approved and now ready to be transferred, however the owner of the JAPAN Construction company that actually executed the aforementioned contract have been confirmed dead and the projects officially commissioned, Consequently I am willing to transfer the total amount into your account for subsequent disbursement, since Aim still in service as the Project Controls Manager at Husky Energy we are prohibited by the Husky Energy Code of Conduct Bureau from opening and/or operating foreign accounts outside Canada till we retired or resign from the Husky Energy Inc.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, I' have agreed to offer you 30% of the US$30M and you will then be mandated to revert the balance to me in due course after I' resign from Husky Energy, Inc. but if you think we can have something in common ahead I’ can allow you to invest the funds in your country and I' shall come over for the sharing of the funds.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that you must accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Department of Finance here in Canada and the Contract Payment for the immediate remittance of the funds within 10 - 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of the above terms. My assurance is that your role shall be totally risk free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves, and for mutual security of funds, the whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or any company you may nominate as the final beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over 5 years in working with the Husky Energy, Inc, as Project Controls Manager, I am very much averse to having my image and career dented.

This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency. Kindly expedite immediate action as we are well behind schedule to enable us include this transfer in the final batch of this 2019 fiscal year contract payments.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,
Project Controls Manager & Information Technology at Husky Energy, Inc.

Please keep this letter with top confidentiality; this is a business deal between you and me only.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 14, 2021 9:30 pm

Attention: Dear good friend,

I am Miss. Francesca Bechini, Project Controls Manager & Information Technology at Husky Energy, Inc. this company is an integrated oil and gas giant with production operations across Canada, in the United States and in the South China Sea. It operates a half-dozen refineries in North America and owns retail service stations in Canada, The company has a market capitalization of about $89.6 billion in July 2020, this is only for you to know that this company is a rich oil and gas company here in Canada.

I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very Confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account, there were series of contracts executed by a consortium of Multinationals in our oil and gas industry in favor of the (HUSKY ENERGY,INC.) among which were;

1) The expansion of the Oil Pipeline network within Canada for crude oil and gas downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation which was awarded with -US$17 Million.

2) Contract for Turnaround Maintenance (TAM) of various Husky Energy Inc. retail service stations in Canada Awarded with-US$3 Million.

3) The construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product and Gas (Depots) Awarded with -US$10 Million.

The original value of these contracts is Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30,000,000.00 USD),which has recently been approved and now ready to be transferred, however the owner of the JAPAN Construction company that actually executed the aforementioned contract have been confirmed dead and the projects officially commissioned, Consequently I am willing to transfer the total amount into your account for subsequent disbursement, since Aim still in service as the Project Controls Manager at Husky Energy we are prohibited by the Husky Energy Code of Conduct Bureau from opening and/or operating foreign accounts outside Canada till we retired or resign from the Husky Energy Inc.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, I' have agreed to offer you 30% of the US$30M and you will then be mandated to revert the balance to me in due course after I' resign from Husky Energy, Inc. but if you think we can have something in common ahead I’ can allow you to invest the funds in your country and I' shall come over for the sharing of the funds.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that you must accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Department of Finance here in Canada and the Contract Payment for the immediate remittance of the funds within 10 - 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of the above terms. My assurance is that your role shall be totally risk free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves, and for mutual security of funds, the whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or any company you may nominate as the final beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over 5 years in working with Husky Energy, Inc, as Project Controls Manager, I am very much averse to having my image and career dented.

This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency. Kindly expedite immediate action as we are now in the first quota schedule to enable us include this transfer in the first batch of this 2021 fiscal year contract payments.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,

Please keep this letter with top confidentiality; this is a business deal between you and me only.

Header;

Return-Path: <missfrancescabechini@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: "Miss.francesca Bechini" <missfrancescabechini@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021
Subject: Attention: Dear good friend,

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Attention:Dear good friend,

Thanks for your response towards the business proposal letter I’ sent to you for this mutual deal, this is a cool profitable transaction that will enlarge your financial status and this kind of opportunity does not come all the time, so you must put all your best to ensure that nobody knows about it and also work according to my instruction’s so that this transaction can be successful.

I am very sure that you have gone through the business proposal letter and understood all the facts and figures that this transaction is 100% risk free and also some expense might come up on the remittance process and that’s the reason why 5% was mapped out on the total sum of US$30,000,000.00 USD so that immediately the funds is transferred into your bank account you will first of all take out the 5% to cover up any expense you did during the remittance process and also take your 30% which is the agreed percent for your assistance of using you to transfer this funds out of our company HUSKY ENERGY,INC OIL & GAS.

I am in position of all the original documents which the Japan Construction company used to execute this contract of the expansion of Oil Pipeline network within Canada for crude oil and gas downstream products, Contract for Turnaround Maintenance (TAM), the construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product and Gas (Depots), you have to send your full company details so that I’ can use it in replacement of the Japan Construction company so all the approval documents will be issued out in your company name as a remittance mandate from our company HUSKY ENERGY,INC Oil and Gas company to the finance department and direct transfer advice from the paying bank.

I’ did a perfect under-grand work successfully waiting for today to come which has finally came, HAMVAND ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY JAPAN was the original person that executed this contract he was among the victim for the earth quack that happened in Japan and he died along with his Family and house was damaged and many important documents was lost so when I’ got the information’s I’ placed his name on our company central computer pending and I’ personally traveled to Japan only to confirm if the news is true or not but eventually the news becomes true, base on that I’got the interest of moving the funds out I’ decided to take the company central computer data disc where all the real information’s was saved so immediately you send your full details I’ shall replace it and put the computer data disc back and forward you a letter which you will send to the President of our company requesting that your contract payment has not been paid to you and the President of our company will go through all the company central computer data disc saved information’s and immediately he confirmed your details in the computer data disc he will apologize to you and mandate the finance to approve the transfer of the funds to you as the rightful contract beneficiary of the fund.

Please handle this transaction with top confidentiality, these are the information’s you needs to send,

(1) COMPANY NAME? (or) YOUR PERSONAL NAME...................
(2) ADDRESS?.............................
(3) OCCUPATION.........................POSITION..................?
(4) COPY OF YOUR COMPANY I.D CARD
(5) DRIVER’S LICENSE?
(6) AGE.............................?

Don’t worry about telephone calls because I am always in the office so let’s perfect this transaction first via email conversation then I’ will call you when necessary but please do not betray my trust to you.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 16, 2021 4:40 pm

Attention: Dear good friend,

Dear Good Friend,
I’ have received your reply back and now my heart is full of joy because of the assurance and ward of guarantee which you promised to handle this transaction without any wicked mind, now let me introduce myself to you, I’ was born on 10th of July 1982, my Father is from India and my Mother is a Canadian, and we reside in Canada and I am still happy to meet you being a good person.

I have received your information and have started replacing your information on the data disc, which I am going to reload on our company central computer system by this week next Monday, and attached it to the representatives and documentation’s files so that your information will be everywhere in our company's old debt contractors files.

I’ will perfect all these arrangement on Monday and by Tuesday I’ will send you unavoidable Letter with the full details of the contract fund which you will copy and send to the President of our company, HUSKY ENERGY,INC OIL & GAS requesting the release of your contract fund of US$30M USD.

My dear friend with the way you are following my guidelines on this transaction at list within 14 working days we shall finalize with this transaction in a good faith so far that you did not make any mistake on the step you are instructed to follow, as soon as this transaction is successful I’ will resign from the company and come over to your country to get my own share and I’ can also invest the fund in your international or local business which after that we can be a good Family friend and also business partner.

I will get back to you with the unavoidable Letter as soon as possible by Tuesday, please I need a scan copy of your identification such as International Passport or Driver's license.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Dear Good Friend,
I am writing you this message only to inform you that I’ have successfully replaced your information by removing HAMVAND ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY details and automatically registered your full information’s and saved it into our company central computer data disc, right now there is nothing like HAMVAND ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY details in our company central computer data disc all the existing information there now is yours, I am going to reload it and put the disc back into our company central computer later after tomorrow’s work.

I’ will send you the unavoidable Letter for contract fund claim, by Wednesday and you will copy it and send it to the President of our company requesting his office to avoid delay and approve the release of your contract fund and if doubt he should go through there company central system or computer that he will find all your registered information’s and the contract project codes which you used to execute the contract with the Husky Energy Oil and Gas Company that you need him to follow your request up and release your contract debt with his company before you sue the Husky Energy Company to Court.

With that quotation of suing the Husky Company to Court, he will give your letter urgent attention and follow up your request. I will get back to you with the unavoidable Letter for contract fund claim on Wednesday, Please send me a scan copy of your Driver’s license or international passport. I wish you all the best.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 19, 2021 8:50 pm

Dear good friend you need to apply for International passport or driver’s license it is very important and needed in this transaction because when it will be time for the bank to start processing the transfer of the contract funds in your name they must request for your International passport or driver’ license for verification so please apply for it from tomorrow.

I will send you the unavoidable Letter for contract fund claim by tomorrow, please make sure you are real because every person in the U.S where you said you came from all do have an I.D card so I don’t know why you don’t have any.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 20, 2021 8:26 pm

ATTENTION:MR.ROBERT J.PEABODY,
PRESIDENT,CEO & DIRECTOR Of HUSKY ENERGY OIL AND GAS COMPANY.
Official address: Husky Energy 707 8th Avenue SW Calgary Alberta Canada T2P 1HS.

Sir,

RE:LETTER FOR CONTRACT FUNDS CLAIM OF US$30,000,000.00 USD ONLY.

With due respect Sir,I am ,formally located at 2-47-5-309 NAKACHO MEGURO-KU,TOKYO JAPAN but after the earthquake which happened on 11TH March 2011 I’ relocated to U.S.A, where I’ presently established my company which is located at .

I am writing this unavoidable letter to your office only to inform you that I’ legally executed contract with the Husky Energy Oil and Gas Company on August 23rd 2009 for the expansion of Oil Pipeline network and the products distribution, Project Site Code:(xxolpwRT12098UTN2009), Petrol tank Maintenance, project site code:(XX1PLK/MMSPGRU1414RNF2009/010) - (PTM), construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product and Gas,project site code:(PPGGEKUURU1010VBNRFT2009) at the sum of US$30,000,000.00 USD. And this contract was officially examined by the Husky board committee, which confirmed it was okay.

I’ finally submitted my contract completion approved contract projects document to your desk when you were the contract project investigation Director, and you informed me and other foreign beneficiaries that our funds will be paid to us with due official procedures within (7 to 8 months ) and by that time you are having a little ear problems of which when I’ came to your office you asked me to write everything that I’ wants to tell you which I’ did, so because of the long time which must be waited for the payment of the contract, I’ have to travel back to Japan to monitor some of my project over there before the event of the big earthquake happened which made me loss my house and my Family, Sir please try and verify all the contract codes which I’ stated above and you will confirm it on your company old debt’s contract files and if it’s required that I’ should come to Canada then I’ will come immediately to clarify my legal claims if there is any doubt, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

....................................................................................

Please Dear Friend,
copy the above written letter and send it to the President of our company so that he can start processing the immediate release of the funds, Like I' told you every arrangement has been perfected from my side,so kindly inform me about any response you received from the President of our company so that I Can also be giving you more direction's to enable us achieve success on this transaction.

Below is the President contact details,
Tel/Fax:+1-(587)-651-6550.
E-mail: info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com

Phone:
+15876516550
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Airdrie
Original network provider* Comwave Networks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Husky Energy 707 8th Avenue SW Calgary Alberta Canada T2P 1HS.
Desk: President, C.E.O & Director, Husky Energy Oil And Gas Company
Official E-mail: info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com
Alternative E-mail: robertpeabodywithhuskyenergy@gmail.com
Tel/Fax: +1-(587)-651-65-50.

ATTENTION:

I’ have received the letter you sent to my office towards the claim of your overdue contract funds which stipulated the sum of US$30,000,000.00 USD, with due respect Sir, before we can proceed with you on this matter kindly view the attached identification form together with my official identity card and fill the form to enable us attend to you officially.

Note you must return the form within two (2) working days only.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robert J. Peabody
President, CEO & Director, Husky Energy Inc, Canada.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a05:6a10:13d:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 29csp766578pxb;
Thu, 20 May 2021 21:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJzK8eXqfd4BZ56frlE5jWhZ4Blb5RxyBl+s8AupJkT8qmJd+KzAxK5UoIMj54/69WNtqS0K
X-Received: by 2002:a17:903:208a:b029:ef:9465:ad10 with SMTP id d10-20020a170903208ab02900ef9465ad10mr9883135plc.53.1621570524464;
Thu, 20 May 2021 21:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1621570524; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=YRdw7n6xeJbK/XAmGu1a+m2N5kpfnnz6qdNVUXoAPoKf8oxY94IXI18GVDWiXGyaHv
z4pV/B3BMJHy6QkHGiduLmIQ1U8PE++ufiGisAC9f5UImK4WJRYEkNJJF/7KnwxbIBRe
MZ5sV811E4kj5hDq5YGVeh8xYdrY3/AyGk9r39vcWpnfNmOTqwO9MqcKoTqZ6DXnGLCz
0rOVrqq7tTkS74aDVUa7MxM0fCgfHGtlD94Tm6/vPgnzP7RCBn4nFyEHmp3cM4HAWWIS
yPegDjlrGk5lw2YGCO8IAK3/mbCVqG2JrTtPPmJEk/DjpNE8Q1novIDT2HktcvkjYaC0
Td5g==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to
:message-id:cc:to:from:date;
bh=Z18p8FmP2PVATzHFFpc9HxJvUESJiGjmiSpP/A6geko=;
b=lNKzuT1NaqhbIMtPoTZ8V7ollcdecAmRGfhHl43EHW+hbpIvJEZiULtUVTv9sJYo/x
EkaZdLCUjWygqGVknWq+2NXHpimL32OQE8PT8GwQcTnAWp2zEvmWQssUnUkVnwf7Dtx9
7dNDYbghhxPqfoWRLIkMo+zuj+hM5YNTDZ90MYEXRG2F56wIe/6M6Zd0RsXnBZMEW0kA
gYSsKBXqEW7QLpQh16O4TJdrKRaR1ygDztdlDo2gm/scu7bIrGRaWebMNpEZop4D8WA1
DsL4MX9kBpF3VNUk/tG/0vHB6/4tV4jxpDjclMviRT3YLLTWnRysx41AQsjd4nhlYBWK
rQLw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>);
spf=neutral (google.com: 136.143.188.50 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com
Return-Path: <info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>
Received: from sender4-of-o50.zoho.com (sender4-of-o50.zoho.com. [136.143.188.50])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f15si5657876pln.368.2021.05.20.21.15.22
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 20 May 2021 21:15:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 136.143.188.50 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com) client-ip=136.143.188.50;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>);
spf=neutral (google.com: 136.143.188.50 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1621570519; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=oGNXYdkCxZ4db6hecpaqLDX2oZzQstzbFJMEWa80wHSChSWb+tPtHfQfxjyOjd1myHP+l0TZmkir/QDuVKmceh2dCis+lmJyEnOF6TnCPKVXis1XMaCmAEVHEj+HUqylwQY57XRpH7DZquUFK2WwYS4vfagCU6MQnE1bYGV1ZZ0=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1621570519; h=Content-Type:Cc:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To; bh=Z18p8FmP2PVATzHFFpc9HxJvUESJiGjmiSpP/A6geko=; b=QpPtX3jppdMRQzD0GCB1RfLX8VckACyKTo8z+YgAF8A7JrC99/JCuBmDwjvxSHsTtBHcN0aON5M1JWRui8BydaAvidw5N/QOL9ZMZtPYGW327cqSLLGKiZbLHLlUk6PR1ylK6trMal38JCnuDEuLj6EvVgttjmS6QdSu/ZMSn+4=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com; dmarc=pass header.from=<info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1621570517961694.976019506734; Thu, 20 May 2021 21:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021
From: Robert J Peabody <info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>
To:
Cc:
Bcc:
Message-Id: <1798d227b6c.b85b382d69183.5180420562798840398@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>
In-Reply-To: <1783b03302f.d51b21e320380.4121740886790490333@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>
References: <1783b03302f.d51b21e320380.4121740886790490333@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: , View the identification form and my official identity card, Please do fill the form properly and return the scan copy.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_226345_594817800.1621570517869"
Importance: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail
X-Zoho-Virus-Status: 1
X-Zoho-Virus-Status: 1

------=_Part_226345_594817800.1621570517869
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_226346_114681050.1621570517869"

------=_Part_226346_114681050.1621570517869
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Orig IP: 136.143.188.50 | Orig ISP: Zoho-as | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 23, 2021 7:18 pm

Husky Energy 707 8th Avenue SW Calgary Alberta Canada T2P 1HS.
Desk: President, C.E.O & Director,Husky Energy Oil And Gas Company
Official E-mail: info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com
Alternative E-mail: robertpeabodywithhuskyenergy@gmail.com
Tel/Fax: +1-(587)-651-65-50.

ATTENTION:

Your message is well received with due respect , you can as well submit your full information’s via email since your anti-virus doesn’t allow you to download the attached document, don’t forget to attach a scan copy of your identity card for proper identification.

Best Regards,

Mr.Robert J. Peabody
President, CEO & Director,Husky Energy Inc,Canada.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 23, 2021 7:27 pm

Dear Good Friend,
I am very happy that you have sent the letter to the President of our company. Thanks a lot, please do inform me of any response you received from him before replying so that I will guide you properly to avoid mistakes.

Congratulations
Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.