Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

David Ryan; davidryan067@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

David Ryan; davidryan067@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 am

On datemefree but profile is not avalaible for view

davidryan
44 y/o male
London, United Kingdom

Hello, My name is David Ryan, I saw your profile and it captured my attention and was amazed. I would love to know you more than this if you do not mind. I'm on looking for a new close friend (serious relationship). Drop me a note please. I will prefer you reply to my private email; davidryan067@yahoo. com

Hug,
David.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: David Ryan; davidryan067@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 pm

Received: from [41.138.179.74] lagos, nigeria
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello HH,

Thanks for getting back to me. I sincerely appreciate your interest. Well, I'm David Ryan, an American citizen. I work as a Drilling Engineer. I lost my wife 2 year ago, but I have a 8years old daughter called Betty. I'm contacted you because I noticed that you are an appealing woman that has the qualities that I have ever seek in a woman. I would really love to know more about you, what you do and if you don't mind tell me more about yourself. I would like to establish a serious relationship with you. Please do send your photos, so that I can know you better.

Hope to hear from you soon. Please find below an attached copies of my photos.

Hug,
David.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

westernunion_customerunit@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Same character from datemefree:

davidryan
- 44 y/o male
- London, United Kingdom
- English, Dutch, English
- Engineer
- Have 1 children
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1967 - June - 26
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 44 - 56
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy,Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens.

I am a man looking for a genuine woman of lively imagination and an easy smile. Show me how you value life and beauty. How do you see it? Why does that matter to you? I hope to share curiosity and interest in the world, nature, people, spirit. Irreverence is a wonderful thing, got to spice things up! My work involves generating possibilities, and I believe we create our own reality. I take life as a great gift and I experience joy in all aspects of its manifestation. I call things like I see them. I am kind, warm, and truthful, creative and a thinktank. I might surprise you, and I love to laugh.

Message on site:

Dear Friend, This is to inform you that the first $4,000.00 was sent today. My working partner has helped me to send the first $4,000.00 to you through western union. So contact our western Union claims Agent to pick up this $4,000 now. Contact person: Mr. Patterson Walters. E-mail: westernunion_customerunit@gmx.com TEL: +44 702 401 8338. Please do ask him to give you the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and the Sender\'s Name to pick up the $4,000.00. I told him to keep sending you $4,000.00 daily until the payment of $1.5 Million usd is completed. Again forward him your details,so that he will be sure. Fill The Form Below 1. Name:______ 2. Address________ 3. Country:_______ 4. Phone Number____ 5. Occupation:________ 6. Sex:_________________ 7. Age___________________ Thanks. Michael Austin, Customer Service Western Union Office.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.