Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vivie.Mehlha@mail.com Ksenikosvi@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Vivie.Mehlha@mail.com Ksenikosvi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:27 pm

Hey,
Wie geht's?
Ich werde damit beginnen dass ich dir die schöne Stimmung anwünschen will.
Doch es wenn die schöne Stimmung, so unseren Tag gibt, besser statt.
Und jetzt will ich von mir und die Absichten ein wenig schreiben.
Ich lebe unweit von Moskau. Ich denke dass du in Moskau schon warst? Du hast eine Möglichkeit, Russland zu besuchen??
Ich die ernste und ehrliche Frau. Ich brauche einen Mann für eine ernsthafte Beziehung.
Ich habe andere Pläne auf das Leben, und deshalb sehe ich das zukünftige Leben in der Russischen Föderation nicht. Ich werde allen machen, damit in der Zukunft zu leben und in deinem Land zu arbeiten.
Ich habe kein Interesse für die leere Korrespondenz und die nackten Fotografien ganz.
Ich auf der Suche nach dem ernsten und aufrichtigen Mann, der auf die ernsten Beziehungen fertig ist. Ich hoffe dass ich dir nicht umsonst geschrieben habe.
Aber wenn du keine ernste Absichten hast, so verbrauche mein und gegebene Zeit bitte nicht.
Ich hoffe dass du der ernste Mann und du hast ein Interesse für mein Profil, so werde ich froh sein deine Antwort und deine Bild zu sehen.
In meinem nächsten Brief verspreche ich, auf alle deine interessierenden Fragen zu antworten.
Ich bin fertig, dir von mir und des Lebens zu erzählen. Ich bin fertig, sich die Fotografien zu teilen...
Natürlich werde ich sehr froh sein, wenn wir unseren Dialog fortsetzen werden.
Bitte schreibe mir an meine Hauptadresse: Ksenikosvi@gmail.com
Ich werde auf deine gegenseitiger Brief warten.
Küssen.
Kseniya

Hey
How are you?
I will start with the fact that I want to wish you the beautiful mood.
But if the beautiful mood so our day is better instead.
And now I want to write a little about myself and my intentions.
I live not far from Moscow. I think you've already been to Moscow? Do you have a chance to visit Russia ??
I the serious and honest woman. I need a man for a serious relationship.
I have other plans for life and therefore I don't see future life in the Russian Federation. I will do everyone to live with it in the future and work in your country.
I have no interest in empty correspondence and naked photographs at all.
I'm looking for the serious and sincere man who is ready for the serious relationships. I hope I haven't written to you in vain.
But if you have no serious intentions, please do not waste my and given time.
I hope that you are the serious man and you have an interest in my profile, so I will be glad to see your answer and your picture.
In my next letter, I promise to answer all of your questions of interest.
I'm ready to tell you about myself and life. I'm ready to share the photographs ...
Of course, I will be very happy if we continue our dialogue.
Please write to me at my main address: Ksenikosvi@gmail.com
I will wait for your mutual letter.
Kiss.
Kseniya

Header:

Return-Path: <Vivie.Mehlha@mail.com>
Received: from [70.173.46.182] ([70.173.46.182]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan [10.76.45.6]) (via HTTP);
Mon, 15 Mar 2021
Subject: Ich Wunsche Ihnen einen schonen Tag

Orig IP: 70.173.46.182 | Orig ISP: Asn-cxa-all-cci-22773-rdc | City: Las Vegas | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

irkadetovna@gnnail.xyz irkadetovna@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Guten Morgen! Verbringen Zeit du wegen Quarantane in der Wohnung oder gehst Sie aus?!? Es ist heute ein schones Wetter!!! Mein Ziel ist es, jemanden aufmuntern!! Es ist interessant fur du?? Lassen Sie uns kennenlernen! Mein Name ist Irina und was ist Ihr Name??? Ich glaube, ich nicht der einzige, der mit Ihnen sprechen will!!! Und ich bin der am meisten verdienen!!! Sie wollen, dass ich es beweisen?? Schreiben Sie, was ist die Prioritat fur Sie, Freundschaft oder Liebe?!? Du wirst mir vermutlich keine Gelegenheit gibst, Sie zu plaudern ... Aber schicken Sie mir ein Antwort, wenn ich falsch liege. Konnen Sie sich vorstellen, ich habe Ihnen einen riesigen Text schrieb, und dann haben sie das Elektrizitat ausgeschaltet! Deshalb ist mein Nachricht kurz! Ich hoffe wirklich, dir interessierst dich fur mein Photographie! Auf jeden Fall werde ich auf Ihre Antwortbrief zuruckerwarten!! Irina

Good Morning! Do you spend time in the apartment because of quarantine or go out?!? The weather is nice today! My goal is to cheer someone up !! It is interesting for you ?? Let's get to know! My name is Irina and what is your name ??? I think I'm not the only one who wants to talk to you !!! And I am the most deserving !!! You want me to prove it ?? Write what is the priority for you, friendship or love?!? You probably won't give me a chance to chat about you ... but send me an answer if I'm wrong. Can you imagine that I wrote you a huge text and then you switched off the electricity! That's why my message is short! I really hope you are interested in my photography! In any case, I will be waiting for your reply letter !! Irina

Header:

Return-Path: <irkadetovna@gnnail.xyz>
Received: from [45.135.187.92] (helo=45.134.22.18) by p591442.kvmvps with esmtpsa
Thu, 01 Apr 2021
Subject: Hallo!
Reply-To: Geliebte <irkadetovna@gmail.com>

Orig IP: 45.134.22.18 | Orig ISP: | City: Las Vegas | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Carin.Flem@mail.com ynurhansa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Hallo!
Mein name Margarita oder Rita. Und dein name? Ich komme aus RUS. ich hoffe du bist nicht zu viel überrascht:)
Ich möchte kennenlernen mit Ihnen, vielleicht wird unsere kommunikation zu etwas mehr wachsen.
Ich möchte mit Ihnen chatten. Ich bin siebenunddreißig jahre alt. Was ist mit dir?
Ich habe noch nie vor nicht getroffen online. Das ist etwas neues für mich.
Ich bin neugierig, was daraus werden wird. Außerdem sagt mir gut, dass sie ein ernsthafter mann sind.
Meine sensible weibliche seele hat mich nie im stich gelassen!
Ich weiß wirklich nicht genau, wie ich mich in online dating verhalten soll, aber ich möchte versuchen und verstehen, was es ist.
Ich werde glücklich sein, wenn sie mir eine antwort senden,
und wir werden wir erreichen kennen sich besser:)
Ich werde auf Ihre antwort warten, schreiben sie mir, in ordnung?
Antworte mir an diese Adresse: ynurhansa@gmail.com
Alles Gute!
Rita.

Hello!
My name is Margarita or Rita. And your name? I come from RUS. I hope you are not surprised too much :)
I would like to get to know you, maybe our communication will grow into something more.
I want to chat with you. I am thirty seven years old. What about you?
I have never met online before. This is something new for me.
I am curious what will become of it. Also tells me well that you are a serious man.
My sensitive female soul has never let me down!
I really don't know exactly how to behave in online dating, but I want to try and understand what it is.
I will be happy if you send me an answer
and we will achieve we know each other better :)
I'll wait for your answer, write to me, all right?
Reply to me at this address: ynurhansa@gmail.com
All the best!
Rita.

Header:

Return-Path: <Carin.Flem@mail.com>
Received: from [218.215.251.239] ([218.215.251.239]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan [10.76.45.9]) (via HTTP);
Thu, 1 Apr 2021
Subject: erste Liebe

Orig IP: 218.215.251.239 | Orig ISP: Primus Telecommunications | City: Melbourne | Country: Australia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.