Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

echocolate404@gmail.com jpreesley@ibest.com.br

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

echocolate404@gmail.com jpreesley@ibest.com.br

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Good day friend, What's up?. I'd like to find a mate for talk. If you want to meet with me? I would be glad very much to conversation with you. If you response to my email address: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my photo and tell you about myself. If you not to wish wait for to correspond to me, then to tell to me about it.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your reply. good luck Anna,

Header:

Return-Path: <jpreesley@ibest.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.247]) (Authenticated sender: jpreesley@ibest.com.br) by
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021
Subject: Woha my dear mate!

Orig IP: 23.129.64.247 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

echocolate404@gmail.com 1540786989@qq.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:45 pm

What's up my gentleman! How are you getting on?. I'd I would love to find a guy boyfriend for communication. If you wish to acquaint with me? I would be glad very much to correspond with you. If you answer to my electronic mail: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my picture and tell you about myself. If you do not want wait for to correspond to me, then to tell to me about it.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your response. good luck Anna,

Header:

Return-Path: <cat-pan@ig.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.238]) (Authenticated sender: cat-pan@ig.com.br) by
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021
Subject: Hello Dear.

Orig IP: 23.129.64.238 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

echocolate404@gmail.com webmaster@ai-yo.co.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi my man! How are you?. I'd like to find a friend for communication. If you wish to acquaint with me? I would be glad very much to dialogue with you. If you write to my electronic mail: echocolate404@gmail.com Then I'll send you my picture and tell you about myself. If you do not expect to correspond to me, then to tell to me about it.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal email: echocolate404@gmail.com

I look forward to your message. bye-bye Anna.

Header:

Return-Path: <webmaster@ai-yo.co.jp>
Received: from localhost ([23.129.64.240]) (authenticated bits=0) by soreboku.chiebukuro.co.jp (8.14.7/8.14.7) with
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021
Subject: Hey hey my new friend

Orig IP: 23.129.64.240 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

magengucwag3@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:43 pm

Hello gentleman I feel it's the perfect time to start the brand new season together with love. Don't you believe I am right? Potentially we are able to meet sometime. I was given birth in The germany, I resided there until I turned eleven, now I am in Ukraine. I haven’t found a man within my region and simply was going to try searching on the net. Let me know exactly what area you live in? It is actually amazing that using the help of the net, we can get to know one another far better. Currently I am thirty-two yrs, presently a grownup for the honest connection, I don't need anybody to play with my inner thoughts that is beyond doubt. I'm Leonore btw, although you can simply call me Leo. In case you are attracted in getting to know me much better, then we may continue on our communication. Did you like the image of myself, that I've attached? You truly don't have to reply if you did not like it. I am seeking to discover a man who's more aged than me, certainly not aggressive, gentle, and who is going to truly take care of me and deal with me right. I am going to additionally be happy to get your own personal pic with the reply if you are attracted.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: magengucwag3@gmx.com

I'm hoping you won't seriously make me delay long and will reply as quick as possible,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sanaa.leonidas@monlycee.net belt8seldon@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:06 pm

I think that it is time to start the brand new calendar year together with love.
Do you feel I'm right?
Maybe we can connect at some point.
I was born in The germany, I resided there until I was, and today I am in Ukraine.
I never have connected with a male inside my place and simply needed to try searching via the internet.
Please let me know what location do you reside in?
It is amazing that with all the support of the web, we may get acquainted with each other significantly better.
Currently I am 32 years, presently a grownup for the really serious relationship, I do not wish anybody to play with my inner thoughts that is for sure.
I am Leonore by the way, although you are welcome to just simply call me Leo.
If you're attracted in knowing me much better, in that case we may continue our communication.
How do you like the image of me, that I've included in the attachment? You actually aren't required to answer in case you didn't like it.
I am aiming to discover a male who is much older than me, certainly not aggressive, mild, and who is going to truly take care of me and simply deal with me proper.
I will additionally be pleased to obtain your own pic with your answer if you are curious.
I'm hoping you will not really make me wait long and can answer asap.

Header:

Return-Path: <sanaa.leonidas@monlycee.net>
Received: from pcoph (unknown [174.138.182.220]) by mta01.prod.zimbra.lan (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 223DD242A36;
Sat, 10 Apr 2021
Reply-To: Leonore <belt8seldon@gmx.com>
Subject: Tender sleep.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

calelfb@gmx.com yugo1972@rio.odn.ne.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:28 pm

Hey hey my great friend. I feel it is the perfect time to start the brand new year with true love. Now don't you think that I am correct? Possibly we are able to connect at some point. I actually given birth in The de, I resided there right up until I turned nine, and today I have a home in Ukraine. I have never found a man inside my country and desired to attempt to search on-line. Write to me just what area do you reside in? It's awesome that using the help of the world wide web, we may become familiar with one another far better. Currently I am 32 y.o, already a grown-up for the truly serious relationship, I no longer want any person to play with my feelings that is for certain. I am Leonore by the way, however you can simply call me Leo. In case you are interested in knowing me much better, in that case we could continue on our contact. Did you like the photograph of me, that I've included in the attachment? You literally don't need to respond if you did not enjoy it. I am attempting to come across a person who is more aged than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who can truly look after me and simply treat me proper. I will additionally be happy to receive your photo with your answer back if you're intrigued.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: calelfb@gmx.com

I am hoping you will not seriously make me delay long and definitely will reply shortly,

Header:

Return-Path: <yugo1972@rio.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (89.163.245.250) by msrg5081.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 6061397701306B93; Sat, 10 Apr 2021 01:47:25 +0900
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021
Subject: What'sup my gentleman,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

idee@yha.att.ne.jp lupita0gst@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm

Woha my great mate I think that it's time to begin the brand-new calendar year with love. Don't you think that I am correct? Maybe we are able to meet at some point. I was born in Germany, I lived there right until I was ten, and now I have a home in Ukraine. I never have found a male within my country and simply was going to attempt searching over the internet. Tell me just what area do you live in? It's actually awesome that using the support of the world wide web, we are able to study one another considerably better. Now I'm 32 yrs, already an adult for the serious connection, I don't wish anybody to experiment with my feelings that is beyond doubt. My parents named me Leonore by the way, however you can just simply call me Leo. If you're attracted in learning me far better, in that case we can continue on our contact. How do you like the pic of me personally, that I've included in the attachment? You actually don't have to respond in case you did not like it. I'm attempting to find a guy who's more aged than me, not aggressive, soft, and who will truly take care of me and treat me proper. I am going to additionally be pleased to obtain your photo with the answer back if you are curious.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: lupita0gst@gmx.com

I hope you will not actually make me wait around long and definitely will answer back shortly!

Header:

Return-Path: <idee@yha.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (45.153.160.138) by msrg5111.rgserv.att.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 605C20FF00A476E9; Sun, 11 Apr 2021 03:31:39 +0900
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021
Subject: Good Day To You

Orig IP: 45.153.160.138 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Czech Republic

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: echocolate404@gmail.com jpreesley@ibest.com.br

Unread postby HarveyDent » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:21 pm

date: Aug 21, 2021, 11:03 AM
subject: Good afternoon, my prince!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: sendgrid.net

Hello my nice!
I'm glad you wrote me an answer.
I would like to ask you how are you?
I'm fine!
I hope all is well with you. I think about you every day.

Today, my day started pretty well. I, as usual, had breakfast and went to work.
After work I went shopping.
I like to stay at home and do homework. I like to cook! I am a good cook!
I am sure you love to eat! I do not like going to fast food restaurants. I care about my health.
I try to eat only natural products. I take care of my body. I believe that a woman should be a natural beauty!
You agree with me.
what products do you like?
What kind of food?
Write me this is very interesting!
In the future, I would probably cook food for you, and I need to know your preferences.

I want to tell you that your life is very interesting to me. Let me know more about yourself.
I understand you as a person, but we are from different cultures, maybe I don’t know some things about your culture.
I watch some TV shows in your country, but I think we can say more.
I think I will be glad to hear what you say about it! Your letters help me imagine your better life.

I want to talk to you about my past relationships.
They lasted 1.5 years. In the beginning everything was fine.
But then he began to treat me badly. He began to raise his voice against me. He came home drunk. Once he even hit me. I did not suffer much. I respect myself and left him!
He was still trying to get it all back, but I don't want to. That was three years ago.
Since then I have been alone. And I want to love and be loved. Looks like you understand what I mean.

I'm so happy I met you. I mean, when I receive your letters, I begin to shine with happiness, my heart starts beating faster when I think of you. Do you think this is possible? I think so
I am writing to you, I am looking for someone with whom I can live my life, with whom to share my joys and my sorrows.
I have never been with my husband, and I had no children. But I want to have a family. Do you want it?
I would like to know your opinion about family life and how to imagine life with your loved one? :)
Usually, people offer to meet with a woman, with a man who asked to go to a restaurant, to the cinema. Unfortunately, we do not have what we cannot meet now.
Even if I'm glad to see you again! In any case, our knowledge is very extraordinary interesting! Here in Russia, some men offer me friendship.
I am young and attractive. But I have already said that I want a serious relationship and I would like to start a family outside Russia.
You really have to attract me, and I’m curious to talk to you! I hope you also want to talk to me and you are interested.
You're my good friend! Wow! I have a friend in another country! The Internet is a wonderful thing!
Please do not joke about me. Good? You are the man of my dreams! I will always be honest with you. I promise you.
I just want to have pure love, without lies, betrayal and mistrust. I will take care of whom I love.
A man who loves me should be nice, caring and fair. You probably think I'm asking too much.
But I think that I am simply the most important thing in life. I think that in this world every woman dreams about us.
You can see that I was so close to happiness, and everything collapsed. I do not want to repeat it again.
I understand that you need to trust people, but in this world, given the evil, lies and deceptions.
My mother says that I should be open to other people. I agree with this because I trust my mom.

Let me finish here. I look forward to your letter. In my opinion, we have become much closer to each other.
I send you the sweetest kiss, full of joy and smiles.
Yours Anna.
HarveyDent
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.