Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedbello468@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@columbusairportus.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:31 pm

Home Address:
Phone Number:

Sir,
Please read the attached message herein and get back to us with immediate effect.

Sincerely,

Frederic Bertley,
Ph. D. Air Service & Customer,
John Glenn Columbus International Airport
4600 International Gateway
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Email: info@columbusairportus.com

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a67:fbcc:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id o12csp284356vsr;
Fri, 22 Nov 2019 05:05:07 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqyUIrI9W1Hz3PKJoem6gdg3X5K0YJlocqrilkW/7FSz/iPRShu5pPqIuw1H99nsYH6Ydklr
X-Received: by 2002:adf:e944:: with SMTP id m4mr18138804wrn.49.1574427907405;
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1574427907; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=dfDTTqG1kIdhtYA9TbMN7uiM0vK1Tk+SA4OSSlQz/fBDcmENeEuWNgExGdTbSNOXaZ
AGEx2hAP1gZZJQrnOa/Rx3jZyIOZneUs579uMLz1ce6kg3OmhRWcUOmRJQhmxKnbICfM
BnMcc3lg5mMhwf7bFVp5zIrdrSot/a5Nrfr+/QVfHC/PQJbB4c0+viWgNEEbVyDbEvR3
4L0P98X859IiYuH5ZlXAGuF7TSkUaB+YWx6in4yU8XorbqcWHPkde8m7Pok4AP+ETROU
955EAyRsd3laA0OCzEBpG/mpabJKFTimniaT0PxpwblqyU7QfVCo0VhmVQRsH+T2Phk8
x8Ag==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:message-id:to:from:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=gYKKaytYczagdggY8hxqDCjIk0pc0LCY9FNPCeVLtwE=;
b=JEjrO8dBK9s4qC8BJXAtGFSO0K69oy8o/HotulvanNGQEXj3UbW02NWZAbeV10mGdT
TSW4c25ux8KrN2jkgzgiW57SjvKgDqR3Wwh/IR2WOO9pYjSop9vbv0eMU/1zc7M122rW
DEByuwTcnYfWNQ/J2jdS4dL48e4Fg1uZ5kuttqHFphqANouSW7xQp2DlDZjAu9OnxfNZ
PVCz7zOjcp8MptTm8UKL0zCryTvcnzRkf2cqW6ndVjolo6ucLFXAlB1Fg+4T5ejGRvyC
HY0iGlaFEBu1lUAa23UMBI6McV4/BEdDFFrE56DohY7ossKKWH1n588qO0xasxb0/2wz
ALlw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@columbusairportus.com header.s=zoho header.b=YOSErsLW;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=columbusairportus.com dkim=pass dkdomain=columbusairportus.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=columbusairportus.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@columbusairportus.com designates 136.143.188.59 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@columbusairportus.com
Return-Path: <info@columbusairportus.com>
Received: from sender4-of-o59.zoho.com (sender4-of-o59.zoho.com. [136.143.188.59])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f9si2176626ejq.323.2019.11.22.05.05.06
for
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@columbusairportus.com designates 136.143.188.59 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.143.188.59;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@columbusairportus.com header.s=zoho header.b=YOSErsLW;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=columbusairportus.com dkim=pass dkdomain=columbusairportus.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=columbusairportus.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@columbusairportus.com designates 136.143.188.59 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@columbusairportus.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1574427903; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=Vnqd41uOt2EdgPLezPlwQgcc58rLsqUeod+UwXlVAP8wijUtfC+ifb4cpgnVfjRfH1oUrWLyGhSWo+XHFJmzxDeZ9e/zMaiE0uIyPCMXETKiFsyKYH3d1rablZL5mOCCebc7kiKoIg6P3xf2/ObONgHpRxH0dl0f+jU8Q3G5y4c=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1574427903; h=Content-Type:Date:From:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Subject:To; bh=gYKKaytYczagdggY8hxqDCjIk0pc0LCY9FNPCeVLtwE=; b=bgcaJC3zrvHqIUOvN0+zKp0UHwZFtjf31w1gJpMNO5hQcvk3bJvqxlSzmoj5Ot/Hpk3vQTGD/GjkfuI3jf8Xd0hONXnaAnN4UNIrGTA1U7P0kRxOS+Z0Qv49rU4Fue9c2myU9HUiWLOUTwxvWcdbbB+mvnAU3oTf0F4w468Kp70=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass
header.i=columbusairportus.com; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=info@columbusairportus.com; dmarc=pass header.from=<info@columbusairportus.com> header.from=<info@columbusairportus.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1574427903; s=zoho; d=columbusairportus.com; i=info@columbusairportus.com; h=Date:From:To:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; l=62348; bh=gYKKaytYczagdggY8hxqDCjIk0pc0LCY9FNPCeVLtwE=; b=YOSErsLWLBlJUIT/Fb4ZVESzGm55hTjObR8cCIzkNLeedFyPkgp5atBlKGNfI7Pt w38iIWzMU9CD9Ex4PuVPQGIBeoqeZopAA0uXp31xnYt1g8GW99xCkbPHILY78EPkTEA fEKB7Osly7KIuQHpkuHx98JT9dgjAKj3M/n55whM=
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1574427903345708.797123946215; Fri, 22 Nov 2019
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019
From: John Glenn Columbus International Airport <info@columbusairportus.com>
To:
Message-Id: <16e9337455d.1295cd6151015409.2228995010983477008@columbusairportus.com>
In-Reply-To:
Subject: Re: Parcel On Hold.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_3294005_621584759.1574427903325"
X-Priority: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail
X-Zoho-Virus-Status: 1

------=_Part_3294005_621584759.1574427903325
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_3294006_2030962171.1574427903325"

------=_Part_3294006_2030962171.1574427903325
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Text from attached PDF file:

John Glenn Columbus International Airport
4600 International Gateway
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Email: info@columbusairportus.com
Attention:
Address:

Dear Sir,
Parcel reference No. SSUNFA/IATA: ACC/AZO-JMG
Agent: Mr. Samuel Amankwah.
Interception of parcel containing personal effect goods undisclosed.You recently ordered a parcel which has been identified as containing personal items classified goods. In accordance with national and international transport regulations and Columbus terms and conditions, personal goods undisclosed must not be allowed to pass here without custom clearance. Columbus Air Service & Customer care takes the safety and well being of our customers, employees and the general public seriously and we have controls and terms and conditions in place to stop items entering our network which, amongst other things, are dangerous or harmful.The controls are required to ensure we comply with national and international transport regulations governing the carriage of personal effects goods, dangerous goods through the post and include the examination or opening of parcels that appear to contain dangerous items. Your Parcel reference no. SSUNFA/IATA: ACC/AZO-JMG has been on hold with us since Nov ,2019, which is routed to the above address, and you are required to pay the sum of $6700 which represents the customs clearance fee, and documents will be issued to Mr. Samuel Amankwah (Agent) to complete his journey to International Airport ( ) and on his arrival he will not be questioned.We have waited for this custom fee for some days which two banks account has been issued and to no avail, kindly make this payment today unfailingly with account stated below and failure to comply with this order; Mr. Samuel Amankwah will be returned with the next available flight and your parcel will be confiscated.
Wells Fargo
Name: shomari N. P.
Account number: 684031XXXX
Routing: 111900659
Wells Fargo Bank
add: 5936 W Park Blvd,Plano, TX 75093.
Billin add: Plano tx 75075

Sincerely,
Frederic Bertley,Ph. D.
Air Service & Customer Experience committee.Finance & Audit committee.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:04 pm

Why can't you come to XXXXXXXX to meet me if you're in doubt.
Samuel.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ahmedbello468@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:06 pm

write to tom mills

UNITED NATIONS DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE <commissionermikeibe@gmail.com>
Bcc:

4 Jan at 05:39

take note that if you do not reply to this mail box t.mills2000@yahoo.com
no one will respond to your e mail t.mills2000@yahoo.com
i repect no respond to your e mail so be warned that you are to follow the directives of tom mills alone
DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE REPLY TO THE TWO EMAILS BELOW
DO NOT REPLY HERE WRITE TO THE TWO EMAILS BELOW TAKE NOTE
NB YOU ARE TO TOM MILLS
ON HIS EMAIL ID. copy to t.mills2000@yahoo.com
Email: t.mills2000@yahoo.com
Union Bancaire Privée; (UBP SA)
Jersey Channel Islands
PRIVATE AND URGENT.
I am Mr. Thomas Mills, and I am contacting you on business transfer of a huge sum of
money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will
make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at
the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.
PROPOSITION:
I am an account manager with UBP Bank here in Jersey Channel Islands, in charge of all
nonresident accounts. I have been in this capacity working with the bank for the last
15 years and I joined this institution in 1983 as a junior clerk and worked my way up
through the ranks. On assumption of duty in November 2002 I discovered a dormant
account in my branch that was opened in 1985 in the name of Karl Henning and I have
kept close tab on this very account for the last 15 years and it has remained dormant
even from the day the first deposit of (US$37, 000,000,00)Thirty Seven Million United
States dollars was made to this moment,
we have been investigating this account for the past 15 years and discovered that Karl
Henning was used as Pseudonym Name to open the account while the original owner of the
funds in question was the late president of Philippines Ferdinand Marcos. The next of
kin part was left blank hence it was impossible for them to have claimed the funds
these past years or they have forgotten the existence of the funds entirely., in
agreement with my senior executive officer we have agreed to expunge the blank portion
of the next of kin and fill it up with the name of a would be partner who we can
insert his or her name and start the process of transferring the funds out of the
account to the new would be beneficiary. I also have secured from the probate an order
of mandamus to locate any member of deceased Karl Henning family to become beneficiary
of this fund. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business Endeavour by furnishing me with the following:
1. Beneficiary name and address
2.Identification documents
3. Direct Telephone and Private Email Address.
These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and file your name
in all the forms and other vital documents as next of kin to the Pseudonym Name Karl
Henning which before now was left blank when the account was opened many years ago.
Upon your reply, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and advice you the detailed
procedure to follow and achieve this once in a life time opportunity without any
hitch. I must assure you that if you are serious and follow my lead religiously, these
funds will be processed and released to you within 14-working-day period. If this
proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have
bestowed in you, if there is any question that you would like to ask i am Available to
speak with you on the phone anytime any day or Email To t.mills2000@yahoo.com I await
your Immediate Reply.
Regards,
Thomas Mills
NB YOU ARE TO COPY
ON HIS DIRECT EMAIL ID. copy to t.mills2000@yahoo.com
copy to and t.mills2000@yahoo.com
DO NOT FOR ANY REASON REPLY HERE BE WARNED

i repect no respond to your e mail so be warned that you are to follow the directives of tom mills alone
DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE REPLY TO THE TWO EMAILS BELOW
DO NOT REPLY HERE WRITE TO THE TWO EMAILS BELOW TAKE NOTE
NB YOU ARE TO TOM MILLS
ON HIS EMAIL ID. copy to t.mills2000@yahoo.com
i repect no respond to your e mail so be warned that you are to follow the directives of tom mills alone is not like what you have heard or seen in the past this one is so unique if can make up your mind and travel to canada you will receive your fund by your self face to face
=====================================================================================
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:00 pm

Re: Fund transfer.

Ghana Commercial Bank Limited <samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com>
Bcc:

12 Jan at 16:03

GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED.
GCB Head Office. P.O. Box 134
ACCRA GHANA.

OUR REF: GH/GCB/ WA-2020.

January 2020 payment-schedule.
Dear Sir,

Re: World Bank Tax Compensation Fund value: $800,000.00

Your name is listed on the Foreign Payment Registry, and we have made several attempts to reach you regarding your transfer of $800,000.00 being World Bank Tax Compensation Fund, which has been lying down here for the past years following series of reports which states that due to certain prevailing circumstances beyond your control, you could not finalize the payment process yourself.

This letter confirms our conversation with our corresponding bank to settle the above debt; this payment will be strictly via Online Banking due to some security reasons.

You're hereby required to reconfirm the following information stated below for processing.

Your full name.
Your resident address.
Your bank coordinates.
Your direct mobile phone number.
Your identity.

Kind regards,

Samuel Amankwah.
Director & Deputy Managing Director-Operations.
Ghana Commercial Bank Limited.
Reply to: samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Urgent.

Ghana Commercial Bank <samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 28 Feb at 12:28

Greetings.

Re: World Bank Tax Compensation Fund delivery value $800,000.00

Since you've found it so difficult to claim your funds via bank wire due to the process affecting it, you can receive it through delivery.

Procedure:-
We will package your funds and hand it over to the shipping agent/security company for delivery, note, we are not going to disclose the content of parcel to the shipping agent for security reasons, and you should not for any reason tell them the content (money), the funds will be defaced for the security of the bank and you the beneficiary.

Our duty is to hand over your goods to the shipping company and declaration will be made as a family/personal belonging (fragile objects), and some property documents, this is to avoid verification and less charges.

We will give you the details of the shipping company and it is your responsibility to discuss terms and conditions of shipments to your resident address.
I suggest you can contact the shipping agent first and inform them that, you have some items to be sent to your resident address, let them know that they are personal belongings and some property documents from the bank.

Let them understand that, you will instruct the bank to submit the parcels for shipment, and they should revert to you as soon as they hear from the bank.

You give them the name of the bank and name of the officer.

Shipping Agent/Company:-
High Point Securities
Email: info.highpointsecurities@gmail.com
Contact person:
John Konney (Director)

Please always keep me inform in any development or correspondent advice with them.

Sincerely,

Samuel Amankwah.
Director & Deputy Managing Director-Operation.
Ghana Commercial Bank Limited.
Email: samuelamankwah.gcb.com.gh@gmail.com
Wayne

zahrahmohds4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:51 am

Urgent Respond

james johnson <zahrahmohds4@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sectjohn@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 17 Jul at 15:42

--
From the desk of:James Johnson

International Settlement Dept.

Uba Bank international plc

Attention,

Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification

Your received mail is noted and your information's and we are working
on the atm card to be send to you which within three days the card
will be deliver to you but note, you will pay for delivery and
insurance which is $25.

You are to send it on the name below through money gram or western union.

RECEIVER'S NAME :

Once we receive the fee within three days you will receive the card
without delay.

Yours In Service,James Johnson

Wait For Your Expedite Response.

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:36 pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU'VE BEEN REDIRECTED HERE AFTER CLICKING A LINK IN AN EMAIL, IT'S BECAUSE THE EMAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER WHO FORGOT TO REGISTER THE WEBSITE BEFORE SENDING OUT HIS SCAM SCRIPT, AND WE BOUGHT IT BEFORE HE COULD TO HELP WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THE SCAMS. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SEND THE PERSON IN THE EMAIL ANY MONEY AS IT'S A SCAM!

COPY TO DR GOODNESS UBAH ON HIS PRIVATE EMAILdrgoodnessubah@gmail.com

Reply-To: info@ricardollp.com
Bcc:

Thu, 6 Aug at 08:04

FROM THE DESK OF PAYMASTER GENERAL
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ABUJA

REF;PRESIDENTIAL FIAT PART PAYMENT ALLOCATION APPROVALORDER OF
US$1.5MILLION DOLLARS
======================================================================

FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF

INLINE WITH THE IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ALLOCATION APPROVAL ORDER
GRANTED BY THE FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL BOARD, OFFICE OF THE
PRESIDENCY

AN ORDER OF MANDAMUS HAS BEEN GIVING FOR THIS FIRST QUARTER OF
YEAR TO PAY OUT LISTED BENEFICIARIES PART PAYMENTS OF US$1.5 MILLION
DOLLARS WHICH YOU ARE AMONG

IN LINE WITH THE ORDER OF MANDAMUS ,THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL BOARD
HAS CERTIFIED THAT THERE IS NO CHARGES OR CERTIFICATES REQUIRED FROM
YOU AS EVERY FINANCIAL DOCUMENTATIONS HAS BEEN GUARANTIED

THE FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL ONLY ADVISED THAT YOU ARE ONLY
OBLIGATED TO PAY THE SUM OF US$425.00 BEING ONLY FOR PRIORITY FIAT
TRANSFER ORDER THAT WILL ALLOW YOUR FUND TO BE CREDITED INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT WITHOUT QUESTIONING

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO IMMEDIATELY FORWARD YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
WITH YOUR IDENTIFICATION

THANK YOU
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
DR GOODNESS UBAH
PAYMASTER GENERAL
ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

COPY TO DR GOODNESS UBAH ON HIS PRIVATE EMAILdrgoodnessubah@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:08 pm

james johnsom <jj1979114@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ubabank878@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 19 Mar at 14:36

--
From the desk of:

Mr. james johnson

uba bank international plc

We want to confirm this story because we receive a authorization
letter from Mr Jackson Smith stating that you are dead that before
your death you authorize him to claim your fund of $10.5m which we
have already programmed in the atm card to be deliver to you but we
want to confirm this story to enable us proceed in delivery the card
to him depending your message.

But if it is false we shall jaiL him according to the law and you are
advise to re-confirm the following information to enable us proceed
in delivery the card to you.

1. YOUR MAILLING ADDRESS:

2. YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE

3. YOUR FULL NAME:

As we receive these information we shall proceed in ensure your pre
paid atm card is delivere without further delay.

Yours In Service,

Mr. james johnson

lnternational Settlement Dept.
Wayne

Re: sectjohnso@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:57 pm

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

james johnsom <sectjohnso@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ubabank878@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 24 Mar at 11:40

--

From the desk of

Mr. james johnson

uba bank international plc

We want to confirm this story because we receive a authorization
letter from Mr Jackson Smith stating that you are dead that before
your death you authorize him to claim your fund of $10.5m which we
have already programmed in the atm card to be deliver to you but we
want to confirm this story to enable us proceed in delivery the card
to him depending your message.

But if it is false we shall jaiL him according to the law and you are
advise to re-confirm the following information to enable us proceed
in delivery the card to you.

1. YOUR MAILLING ADDRESS:

2. YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE

3. YOUR FULL NAME:

As we receive these information we shall proceed in ensure your pre
paid atm card is delivere without further delay.

Yours In Service,

Mr. james johnson

lnternational Settlement Dept.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:52 pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU'VE BEEN REDIRECTED HERE AFTER CLICKING A LINK IN AN EMAIL, IT'S BECAUSE THE EMAIL IS FROM A SCAMMER WHO FORGOT TO REGISTER THE WEBSITE BEFORE SENDING OUT HIS SCAM SCRIPT, AND WE BOUGHT IT BEFORE HE COULD TO HELP WARN PEOPLE ABOUT THE SCAMS. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SEND THE PERSON IN THE EMAIL ANY MONEY AS IT'S A SCAM!

E-MAIL:ubacigroup@gmail.com TAKE NOTE OF THIS COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com Tel:+ 1 214923080.(whats up Calls only)

Bcc:

Sat, 3 Apr at 19:19

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary,
Having review all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer
of your fund and your inability to meet up with some charges leveled
against you due to the past transfer options, We have been able to
conclude with our sister Bank ,the Board of Directors of (UNITED BANK
FOR AFRICA) to issue you a CORPORATE INTERNATIONAL ATM
VISA CARD for easy payment of your whole fund as this method is a
newly modern method other banks use without paying much expenses.

Below is the contact Details;
Mrs.Awa Zoundi
Director Visa Card Department(United Bank For Africa(UBA- CI).
E-MAIL:ubacigroup@gmail.com
TAKE NOTE OF THIS COPY T0 debtmanagement40@yahoo,com
Tel:+ 1 214923080.(whats up Calls only)

Kennedy Uzoka
UBA GMD/CEO -United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc.
Private E-Mail:kennedy.uzoka.ubaci@gmail.com
MAKE SURE YOU COPY TO DR RAFAEL DAVID AND MAKE SURE YOU ADD ME ON WAT SAP

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and Best Regard,

--

Yours Faithfully,

--
UNITED NATIONS
DEBT SETTLEMENT PANEL.
UK REGIONAL OFFICE, LONDON.
TELEGRAM: UNLNUK
REF NO: AUTH PMT-UN/IOD/2016/Q1
ATTN:Beneficiary,

RE: VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE.

In accordance with the external condemnation/petitions from foreign creditors over non-payment of their overdue fund by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Federal ministry of finance ,Financial Institutions,Her Majesty revenue and custom and financial service authority UK. The African Countries ,United Kingdom in conjunction with United Nations Organization has constituted an Anti-corruption Committee to create Global Awareness'
to all Foreign Contractors and fund beneficiary's, to resolve and immediately release all outstanding debt through our ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM in UK OR SPAIN.

We are the Legal Appointed Attorneys and Representatives Authorized by The United Nations to represent and file for your Claims as soon as possible.
After the meeting in New York The United States , we concluded to redeem the good image of America ,Europe and African Countries. Therefore, we are to process,Approve and validate your claims .

Kindly re-confirm the following information immediately to facilitate the issuance of Final fund release order document on your behalf which will be submitted to our United Kingdom or Spainish Online Bank Branch for an immediate release of your funds.

1) Your full name:
2) Contact address:
3) Nationality:
4) Phone number :
5) Gender:
6) Age:
(7) Amount:
(8) contract ,Inheritance or Lottery Winning:
(9) Email Address:

You can also visit our website http:/ /www.ricardollp.com CLICK ENGLISH THEN CLICK CLAIMS ,FILL THE FORM CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT.

Yours Faithfully
DR DAVIDSON RICARDO
Foreign Debt Settlement
United Nations Uk OFFICE
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.