Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dentgirlukrai@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dentgirlukrai@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:21 pm

Greetings my new friend. expect you obtain this message and go through it thoroughly!
This is my final effort to find a partner in the web, as all my earlier trys was in vain.
Serious relationships – is my sole intent. If you desire only sex and naked pictures, please don’t get in touch with me. I’ll disclose a little about me.
My name is Maria. I’m from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often consider migratation out of my country. I'm now 35y.o,
I know that I look a strong relationships with loving and wise man.
That’s why do not want to play games. have no intention to prove everybody wrong because I am a literate and a kindhearted person. do not have any problems with cash because my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief facts about me. If you are interested in my maill letter,
I look forward for your response. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence.
Some of this days I will check my maill and I will probably find your message. waiting for your mail Maria.

Header:

Return-Path: <ionaraferreira@globo.com>
Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [176.100.4.31]) (Authenticated sender: ionaraferreira@globo.com) by
Reply-To: Maria <dentgirlukrai@gmail.com>
Subject: We will meet.
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020

Orig IP: 176.100.4.31 | Orig ISP: Pavutina.net Ltd | City: Kiev | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

detnuuea@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:51 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Greetings my new friend. expect you obtain this message and go through it thoroughly!
This is my final effort to find a partner in the web, as all my earlier trys was in vain.
Serious relationships – is my sole intent. If you desire only sex and naked pictures, please don’t get in touch with me. I’ll disclose a little about me.
My name is Maria. I’m from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often consider miscreation out of my country. I'm now 35y.o,
I know that I look a strong relationships with loving and wise man.
That’s why do not want to play games. have no intention to prove everybody wrong because I am a literate and a kindhearted person.
do not have any problems with cash because my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief facts about me. If you are interested in my mail letter,
I look forward for your response. Please tell some information about you, about your city of residence.
Some of this days I will check my mail and I will probably find your message. waiting for your mail Maria.

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [47.23.153.124])
Message-ID: <0F0ABCEFE4301EDD01044DF1F5790845@myacc.net>
Reply-To: "Maria." <detnuuea@gmail.com>
Subject: You are the man I want
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 18:28:42 +0300
Organization: detnuuea@gmail.com

Originating IP: 195.54.167.151
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 47.23.153.124
Originating ISP: Cable-net-1
City: Bronx
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.