Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nikkihaley5@walla.co.il

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nikkihaley5@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 pm

URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED MY MESSAGE.
NIKKI HALEY <nikkihaley5@walla.co.il> 20 Apr at 8:12 AM
Message body

United States Embassy United Nation,
United States of American Embassy,
24 Grosvenor Square,London W1A 2LQ,
United Nation U.S.Embassy,London.

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS; COMPENSATION

Attention:Sir/Madam

Please this is to inform you that your compensation payment file was brought to my desk this morning because the account director of Bank of America LONDON UK and the western union/money gram here in London UK said that they will divert/return your fund back to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to fulfill the obligations given to you by the Bank of America Merrill Lynch International Limited LONDON UK.

But i told them to wait because am newly resume office as a new us embassy ambassador to UN and until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you decided to loose such amount of money 7.2M British pounds Sterling which will change your life just because of 250 British pounds sterling for the processing of your funds.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that the corrupt Government officials of United Nation will not claim this money for their selfish interest.

YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION IS NEEDED.
Your Full Name:_______
Your Private Phone Number:_____
Home Address:_______ Sex/Occupation:______
Your Identification Id:____

I will wait to hear from you now.
Nimrata Nikki Haley,
United States Ambassador to the United Nation,
E-mail:{usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com }
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mr.paullawnson11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:48 pm

ATTENTION GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE MY MESSAGE.
People
W.Stuart Symington <mr.paullawnson11@gmail.com> Today at 19:31
BCC
Message body
United States Diplomatic Mission,
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive.
Central District Area, Abuja,
Nigeria,

Hello MY Good Friend.

I am W.Stuart Symington,USA Ambassador to Nigeria and I was instructed by the Governor central bank of Nigeria (CBN) that I should officially inform you that, your long awaited Inheritance/ Contract fund with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) have been approved today.i want you to contact the CBN GOVERNOR for immediate transfer of your funds of $10.5 m usd to your bank account without any more delay.

After a board meeting with the chairman,minister of finance, senate contract award committee, they have agreed to release your payment funds to your bank account for the claim of your overdue payment.

According to the instruction from the CBN committee that, the requirement $120 USD tax fee is required from you to enable CBN GOVERNOR Mr Godwin Emefiele to transfer your fund to your bank account because,this is what have been the delay to transfer your fund to your bank account to you for good.

Please kindly contact us immediately with this information's details below; usaambassadorinnigeria50@gmail.com for more details.

W.Stuart Symington.
United States Ambassador to {Nigeria}
E-mail:{usaambassadorinnigeria50@gmail.com}
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

richardcdudleyceobankofamerica@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:03 pm

ATTENTION GET BACK ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED MY MESSAGE
People
W.Stuart Symington <richardcdudleyceobankofamerica@gmail.com> Today at 9:06
BCC
Message body
Central District Area, Abuja,
Nigeria.

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

I AM MR. W. STUART SYMINGTON, THE APPOINTED UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME. THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF ALL THE SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER INTERPOL POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR, PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

AND According to the instruction from the CBN committee that, the requirement $150 USD Tax fee is required from you to enable CBN GOVERNOR Mr Godwin Emefiele to transfer your fund to your bank account because,this is what have been the delay to transfer your fund to your bank account to you.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW ALL YOUR INFORMATION DETAILS, SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: ------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ----
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: ------
5] BANK INFORMATION DETAILS-------
5] IDENTIFICATION CARD------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S AS THE BANK REQUESTED, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

REPLY TO :officeofusaambassadorinnigeria@gmail.com.

Yours in service,

I will wait to hear from you now.
W.Stuart Symington.
United States Ambassador to {Nigeria}
E-mail:{officeofusaambassadorinnigeria@gmail.com }
Wayne

revthomasanderson666@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:36 pm

ATTENTION; COURT ORDER RESTITUTION, SCAM VICTIM!

Kelly Dawn Knight Craft <revthomasanderson666@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com
Bcc:

Thu, 3 Sep at 22:13

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW
Washington, DC 20535 USA.

Dear Valued Beneficiary,

After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and Money Gram Office,we with United Nations and IMF found your name in Western Union/Money Gram database among those that have sent money through Western Union/Money Gram and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union/Money Gram in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM, the FBI alongside with the Ministry of Finance and others, As a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($500,000.00 USD) should be transferred to you out from the funds that The United States Department of the Treasury with United Nations office has set aside as compensation payment for scam victims.

This case would be handled and supervised by the FBI. We have submitted your details to them so that your funds can be transferred to you successful.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S DETAILS, SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO WRONG ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE ADVICE TO COME FORWARD TO PAY THE OFFICIAL VAT TAX FEES TO THE UNITED NATIONS FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TO YOU SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT DELAY.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: ------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ----
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: ------
5] BANK INFORMATION DETAILS-------
5] IDENTIFICATION CARD------

Contact the United Nations USA Ambassador Mrs Kelly Dawn Knight Craft, through the information below:
Email: usaambassadorunitednationsny@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely,
Christopher A. Wray
FBI: Internet Relations
Wayne

Re: richardcdudleyceobankofamerica@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Attentioin From Mr.António Guterres.

Mr.António Guterres <richardcdudleyceobankofamerica@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 29 Nov at 09:23

U.S. UNITED NATION DEPARTMENT.
The United Nations Headquarters,
New York City, New York, NY,
10217, USA.

Attention;Valued Beneficiary.

Thank you for your mail, we want to inform you that United Nations to pay 500 (five Hundred) scam victims and Covid19 affected victims US$7,500,000,00 each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the beneficiaries to be paid this amount as compensation.As a result of this laudable recommendations, it is imperative to bring to your notice that during the last U.N. meetings held in New York, United States of America by all the Minister Of Finance Of All Countries, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams and convid19 artists, Lawyers and some dubious Bank officials operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of each country, the Secretary General of the U.N has ordered the payment of US$7,500,000,00 USD each to the affected victims in pursuance with the U.N recommendations.

we want to inform you that your fund is approval to release to you and make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be release to you, (1) ATM Card with us.(2) bank to bank transfer.{3] Cash delivery.

Kindly send your personal details to us prove your identification.

1.Name........................
2.Shipping Address................
3.Telephone Number .................
4.Age and Marital Status. .............
5.Occupation.....................
6.Payment method.. ..............
7.Id card.................

Note; that as soon as we receive the needed information from you, we will further transfer your funds into your nominated bank account within 24hours from today,contact me through this email below:

Waiting for your immediate response.

YOURS IN SERVICE.

Mr.António Manuel de Oliveira Guterres
Secretary-General of the United Nations
E-mail: usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com
Wayne

atmdepartmentcbn435@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:50 pm

Attention From Mary Beth Leonard US Ambassador

Mr.António Guterres <atmdepartmentcbn435@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sun, 5 Dec at 11:22

Central District Area, NIGERIA.

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS;

Attention: My Dear Good Friend,

Thank you for your mail, we want to inform you that United Nations/CBN and US EMBASSY will pay 500 (five Hundred) scam victims and Covid19 affected victims US$8,500,000,00 each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the beneficiaries to be paid this amount as compensation.

As a result of this laudable recommendations, it is imperative to bring to your notice that during the last U.N. meetings held in New York, United States of America by all the Minister Of Finance Of All Countries, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams and convid19 artists, Lawyers and some dubious Bank officials operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to redeem the good image of each country, the Secretary General of the U.N has ordered the payment of US$8,500,000,00 USD each to the affected victims in pursuance with the U.N recommendations.

we want to inform you that your fund is approval to release to you and make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be release to you, (1) ATM Card with us.(2) bank to bank transfer.{3] Cash delivery.

Kindly send your personal details to us prove your identification.

1.Name........................
2.Shipping Address................
3.Telephone Number .................
4.Age and Marital Status. .............
5.Occupation.....................
6.Payment method.. ..............
7.Id card.................
8.Bank Account details........

Note; that as soon as we receive the needed information from you, we will further transfer your funds into your nominated bank account within 24hours from today,contact me through this email below:

Waiting for your immediate response.

Mary Beth Leonard.
New United States Ambassador to {Nigeria}
Email;usaambassadorinnigeria50@gmail.com
Wayne

misshellenatta@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:04 pm

ATTENTION FROM MRS.MARY BETH LEONARD US AMBASSADOR.

Mary Beth Leonard. <misshellenatta@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usaambassadorinnigeria50@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 21 Jan at 10:29

ATTENTION: DEAR VALUED BENEFICIARY ,

I AM MRS.MARY BETH LEONARD, UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I WANT YOU TO CLICK THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME: http:/ /https://ng.usembassy.gov

After our Executives meeting few days ago with the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, the senate President, Senator Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan, the Central Bank Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele,and the Federal Executive councils, It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Funds of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Will be released to you on a special method of payment Such as: Bank to Bank Wire Transfer into your bank account, ATM card delivery or Cashier Check delivery.

I want to let you know that the cost of transfering your fund is free but the only charges required from you is the sum of $85.00 dollars for {STAMP DUTY} that will enable me to transfer your fund to you succesful.

Be inform that information reaching my office last week stated that you are dead as a result of {CORONA VIRUS} in one of New York hospital, if you are still alive go ahead and confirm to us the following details to avoid wrong transfer to wrong account.

( 1 ) Your Name........
( 2 ) Your House Address.......
( 3 ) Sex............
( 4 ) Your Age...........
( 5 ) Your Mobile/Telephone Number...
( 6 ) Your Country......
( 7 ) Your Next of Kin........
( 8 ) Your Occupation.........

As soon as i confirm the required information i will advise you on how you will send the $85.00 dollars that will enable the bank to effect your fund payment immediately without delay.

PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL THROUGH MY PERSONAL EMAIL
ADDRESS: usaambassadorinnigeria50@gmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS.

MY BEST REGARDS.
MRS.MARY BETH LEONARD
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
EMAIL ADDRESS: usaambassadorinnigeria50@gmail.com
Wayne

Re: revthomasanderson666@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:23 pm

FROM UNITED STATE AMERICAN EMBASSY / GET BACK TO US NOW.

Hon Stuart Symington. <revthomasanderson666@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 18 Feb at 14:09

U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Massachusetts Ave. NW Washington, D.C.
Greeting From USA Embassy,USA.

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention Valued Beneficairy,

This is to notify you that your package has been in our custody waiting for your compliance before the delivery will be effected to your delivery address to you succesful. We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your Consignment box worth sum of (USD$10.5M) that Courier Express suppose to deliver to your address which was put on hold by US Department of State Bureau requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtained from the origination country of the package before it will be released/subsequent delivery to your home address immediately.

After the meeting held by our board of directors which concluded that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be completed within three working days upon your compliance to our requirements which is by paying the sum of $265 here in state to enable us obtain the needed certificate and effect the delivery of your package immediately.

Note that your package has arrived at the US embassy and is waiting to receive a clearance certificate before the gate pass is given.

Meanwhile, you are advised to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to the wrong person.

============================== ================
Full name...................
Full address: .............
Cell Phone:.................
============================== ================
Once you notify us with the above information we will release/deliver your consignment to you.

Note that you are expected to pay only $265 for a clearance certificate and you are to send it to Africa, the origin country of the consignment came from. get back to us to proceed, No time for delays!

Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Note that any unclaimed consignment will be returned to Authority after 7 days of this notice if no response from you.

So you are urgently advised to comply with our demands so that we will get the needed certificate and finalize your consignment delivery to you.

Kindly Reply Urgently!

Hon Stuart Symington.
Public Relation Officer United State Embassy.
EMAIL ADDRESS;usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com
Wayne

usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:02 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

FINAL NOTICE OF YOUR PAYMENT VALUED $10,500,000.00.

I AM MRS.MARY BETH LEONARD, UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I WANT YOU TO CLICK THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME: http://https:/ /ng.usembassy.gov

Right now we are still on the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA management meeting concerning to put your payment ON-HOLD which will cost you $85.00 dollars. I am the only person that use my influence as the United States Ambassador to Nigeria to plead on your behalf to give you between now to Thursday 25th August to conclude everything, but listen I have pleaded so much on your behalf, failure to conclude everything between now to Thursday 18th August the CBN Bank has no any option again than to put your payment the sum of $10,500,000.00 ON-HOLD.

THIS MESSAGE IS THE FINAL INSTRUCTION GIVEN FROM THE CBN BANK HEAD OFFICE.

You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today or You can also reply to me in this email:( usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com)

Regards.

MRS MARY BETH LEONARD
United States Ambassador to Nigeria
EMAIL; usaambassadorinunitedkingdom@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.147.94
Return-Path: < richardcdudleyceobankofamerica@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.49]
From: "Mary Beth Leonard." <richardcdudleyceobankofamerica@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 12:46:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CAL6R+=4pMxP===EpJqvg5Nwt3Z06zaYF7AHi0uLuHfa9_vzePQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention From MRS MARY BETH LEONARD United States Ambassador.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

officeofusaambassadorinnigeria@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:13 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

FINAL NOTICE OF YOUR PAYMENT VALUED $10,500,000.00.

I AM MRS.MARY BETH LEONARD, UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I WANT YOU TO CLICK THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME: http://https:/ /ng.usembassy.gov

Right now we are still on the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA management meeting concerning to put your payment ON-HOLD which will cost you $85.dollars. I am the only person that use my influence as the United States Ambassador to Nigeria to plead on your behalf to give you between now to Thursday 26th August to conclude everything, but listen I have pleaded so much on your behalf,failure to conclude everything between now to Thursday 18th August the CBN Bank has no any option again than to put your payment the sum of $10,500,000.00 ON-HOLD.

THIS MESSAGE IS THE FINAL INSTRUCTION GIVEN FROM THE CBN BANK HEAD OFFICE.

You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today or You can also reply to me in this email: ( officeofusaambassadorinnigeria@gmail.com )

Regards.

MRS MARY BETH LEONARD
United States Ambassador to Nigeria
EMAIL; officeofusaambassadorinnigeria@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.136
Return-Path: < mariaagnesmorris192@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.179]
Reply-To: officeofusaambassadorinnigeria@gmail.com
From: "Mary Beth Leonard." <mariaagnesmorris192@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 05:25:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGmjZeb3VjUs+9K0Nm72OGZYG7PkHL_AzsAdqU58Y3ytBq945g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention From MRS MARY BETH LEONARD United States Ambassador.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.