ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 22.214.171.124<br>Originating ISP: Icodia Datacenter<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: France<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Vernon Archibold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Financial instruments for lease..
We offer seasoned and fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Instruments (Confirmable Drafts, BankGuarantees (BG/SBLC) etc
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1M MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 AA Rated Bank
4. Age: One Year, One Day or as agreed by both parties
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Direct wire
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
The Leased Instruments/Instruments for sale include: BG’s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Draft, (SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with providers of these instruments. You will work with your bank to ensure that the leased instruments will be returned to them before the maturity date. This Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for Trade in PPP.
Kindly show your interest as soon as you are in need of our services.
Vernon Rex Archibold.
Return to Reports with missing information.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests