Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Williams Hakim Ahmad

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Thanks for your posts. This will help others avoid this scammer. :)

+85225118275
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Hong Kong
City or exchange location Xianggang (Hong Kong)
Original network provider* PCCW - HKT Telephone Ltd

+447925543797
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Williams Hakim Ahmad

Unread postby jennaminx » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:09 am

Now I remember that I had seen his e-mail once when I added him to my Facebook. I sync my phone contacts with FB and this guy uses a Yahoo account to sign up for FB. The account is ahmadino90@yahoo.com
jennaminx
Junior survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

Unread postby jennaminx » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 am

FB: /williams.ahmad

He still uses the same account but has changed his name to Williams Harry and stole photos from fb: /eduardocp2
jennaminx
Junior survivor

update

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:12 am

willsonbruce138@hotmail.com

Username willson138 on skyrock.com - the profile is no more available.

My name is willson i saw your profile today at this site and i love it also became interested
in you,i will also like to know you more you and i want you to send an email directly to my email
address so i can reply your mail and also send you my picture and tell you more about my self so
that you know whom i am. Here is my email address(willsonbruce138@hotmail.com) i believe we can
move from here. My dear in love,distance or colour does not matter but what matter is love and
understanding in life

donniculff@yahoo.com

On Badoo,

Donniculff, 51
Accra, Ghana
Work: government. I have a reasonable income.
i am trustworthy, honest, likes to laugh and full of love. i respect the life of everybody and have love for children. I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime

am looking for my soul mate with whom i can spend the rest of my life. i need a woman who is honest and full of love.

Other stolen pictures used for scam:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sweet4james@rocketmail.com - different gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5051 where the email adress is reported with for being used with other gallery

On Facebook,
Ramos Carol aka ramos.carol.9
Active since July 15, 2011.
I Am A Honest And Good Christian Who Loves Being Surrounded By Friends. I Am Ready For A Serious Relationship And I Really Looking Forward To Start That With The Right Person. I Am Kind,Loyal, Passionate, Generous, Giving, Affectionate, Sexual, Supportive, Sensitive, And A Good Listener Who Is Easy To Get Along With. I Am Outgoing And Very Spontaneous.Am Someone Who Is Comfortable

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

carter-ross@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 am

Email Address: carter-ross@live.com
Name: Carter
IP Address: 197.251.136.238

Originating IP: 197.251.136.238
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Well, let's just say that, I am cool and simple gentleman with a lot of ambitions, my friends describe me to be very down-to-earth, and easy-going. I bet once you get to know me, you would be able to tell that I'm interesting because I like exploring more.
so here I am.
nice and easy.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carter-ross@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:52 am

On Facebook,
Carter Ross aka carter.ross.332
Went to Baltimore School for the Arts
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland
Male
Active since November 27, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Richard Dickson iceman_4ub@live.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:56 pm

From freedateboom.com: kissme2020, 53, New York, USA

Spam:
Dear

I am Richard an American army working with the NATO forces in Kabul Afghanistan, i saw your profile in this site and fall in love with it, my dear i will like to know you more please send your email address for my photos and to tell you more about me or you can write me on my email address iceman_4ub@Live.com , thanks.

I will be expecting to hear from you.

kiss

Richard

Email 1:
Hello XXXX

First I must thank you for your e-mail. I must admit that you really a beautiful woman, and I think that our meeting has not previously determined by chance or accident, but it was from God, so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. As you know, my name is Richard Dickson. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I am 53yrs old. I am a widower with a child. My wife died several years ago. My son's name is James and he studying foreign languages in the United Kingdom. He is a good and intelligent boy, and I take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I live my own share of setbacks, but despite everything I've never quit grateful to God for his grace on my life and all the experiences I had to have come into contact.

I am a fun loving person, jovial, friendly, easy going, friendly and passionate people. I like fun, work, travel, have games, laugh, and. I see myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse back riding, traveling, cooking, etc. I need a woman who will love me, and the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with, I believe that a man is fortunate enough never to take out a woman next to his heart. I also believe that today's session did not happen by chance or accident, but it was predestined, so that we are in a position to discover ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life, someone who is willing to devote her life with me and I will agree with her, and we share the happiness forever. I hope that you're the right woman for me, and I hope that our doors would bring together and we would share the blessings and happiness in our live. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about your, it is much easier to send them through your mail, Keep safe and God bless you. I hope to hear from you,, and do have a wonderful and splendid day.

Thanks.
Richard Dickson

Email 2:
It is nice to hear from you. I was very happy when I opened my mail and saw that you wrote back, you really put a smile on my face. You seem to be a nice person and I would be happy if we get to know each other better and become the best of friends and see where it goes. I want you to know that relationship is not about age, or the distance it's all about love, care and understanding. I would be very happy if we continue with this conversation as it will surely lead to something good for us. I would like you to send me some pictures of you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Tracked ip addresses:
    66.187.68.102 Houston, USA
    41.218.213.32 Accra, Ghana

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

rickdeondre@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 am

Screen name: Rick
Email Address used: rickdeondre@yahoo.com
IP: 197.251.144.217

Originating IP: 197.251.144.217
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana As International Transit
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Hilarious, charming, witty, honest, faithful, and awesome. Im the adventurous type, with a great sense of humor.
Im honest and extremely loyal to my friends and family. Im looking for someone who likes adventure (maybe due to my military career), dining, and dancing, with a good balance of laid-back evenings of pizza and a movie.
I pride myself in being a great husband for that special one, a father, and I have strong family values. I occasionally wear Spongebob boxers, (Aha! Now Im actually starting to enjoy writing this profile!) Im highly competitive, but always a good sport. So if you think you can take me at air hockey, BRING IT! Haha! Pool? I stink at it, but its a great thing to do while getting out and about. Im a choco-holic. So, the best way to persuade me to do something could be to offer up some chocolate chip cookies.
I realize this description of myself totally supports the claims that Im a big kid. However, Im enough man to look you in the eye and speak of honor, integrity, and loyalty.

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rickdeondre@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:04 am

On Facebook,

Rick Deondre aka rick.deondre
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at UNITED STATES ARMY AIRBORNE SCHOOL
Past: Montgomery High School
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland
From Newark, New Jersey

Joined Facebook February 2, 2013.
55 friends.

All stolen pictures used are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.