Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Good day to you and your family

Engr. Chus Khalifa <mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: khalifae30@yahoo.com

Sun, 22 Mar at 13:52

Good day to you and your family, I apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

My name is Engr. Chus Khalifa from Homs Syria. I am now 60 years Old. Why I contacted you is to know if you can tell me more about good investment in your country or your business area so that I could relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria. Now that Syria security and our Economic independent has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our happiness has been taking away from us due to the ongoing civil war. I have funds to invest in your country on any viable and lucrative business and I need a local partner who can handle it for me.

Tell me more about your country, which city to live and invest in. I am looking at real estate since I have capital for investment up to USD13.4m. Also do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest, on my next email I will explain to you the full details of this investment Proposal. Reply To: khalifae30@yahoo.com

Waiting for your reply

Thanks and best regards,
Engr. Chus Khalifa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:16 pm

Re: Business Inquiry

Farkhat Omarov <mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt>

Fri, 3 Apr at 11:12
omarov.farkhat@yahoo.com

03 Apr. 2020
Riga, Latvia

Dear Sir

I am representing a high-net-worth individual with over one Billion in liquid financial assets. My client is offering personal loan facilities in the most straightforward lending option to business owners to fund any viable business opportunity .

My client have no redtape or complex rules and is OK with any vertical or sector provided the business plan is honest and has good returns. You simply put up your idea, and if I am convinced that the business is worth taking a position, we can start investing as early as in a week or two.

To request for a loan please do note that your business plan MUST be ready, doable AND sellable. If you are 200% convinced that you can make it big on your idea, feel free to email and we will be pleased to provide the funding that you require.

Please stay safe

Regards

Farkhat Omarov
Nationality: Republic of Kazakhstan
Kazak Passport No: N08060494
omarov.farkhat@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:38 pm

Treat As Urgent

Mark Edward <mr.abrahamayew662@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: infomecustomerscare@gmail.com

Thu, 12 Nov at 11:30

Sir,

We conducted our Federal re-search on international payments transferr files and we find out that your long expect fund which you must have received ever since not yet paid to you why. Quickly report to our bank with your receiving bank account information for direct onward remittance of your fund. The early conformation of your fund in your bank account after contacting our bank Federal Reserve bank depends on you and therefore, treat as urgent

Respectfully
Mark Edward
Head of Costumers care Federal Reserve Bank Washington, D.C. 2055
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.