Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.patelkhan@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.patelkhan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:46 pm

YOUR OLD ABANDONED SHIPMENT

KELLY MCPHEE <barr.patelkhan@gmail.com>
Bcc:

1 Jul at 20:32

Dear Receiver

I am Kelly Mcphee, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation) here Buffalo Niagara International Airport USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an Old abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa en- routed from London to America and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as medical aids to those affected by natural disasters to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to complete remaining payment of United States Non Inspection TAG clearance which remains $750 only. On my assumption, the trunk boxes will contains more than $1M, $1.2M to $2.5M, $3.1M, $4.5M, $10M $7.2M and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport state of New York USA till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the Red-Cross(ICRC) are tagged on the Trunk boxes. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide Your Full Name, Current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address which is ( kellymcpheee@vivaldi.net ) for quick processing and response.

Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk boxes, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 90% for you and 10% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and direct you on how to complete the remaining payment for the United States Non Inspection consignment TAG clearance Fee of $750 only and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep or another country were you can easily pick for security reasons to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 10% share. Please for security reasons let us communicate through my private email than telephone calls it may monitor by high authorities i assure you 100% with my position you will receive the consignment in good condition and it is 100% risky free.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kelly Mcphee
Head Officer-in-Charge,
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport
(IATA: BUF, ICAO: KBUF, FAA LID: BUF)
Town of Cheektowaga New York United States
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

alexandrajacob.un@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:19 am

FINAL CONFIDENTIAL REPORT TO RELEASE YOUR SHIPMENT:

Kelly Mcphee <alexandrajacob.un@gmail.com>
Reply-To: kellymcpheee@gmail.com
Bcc:

13 Aug at 19:53

Dear Receiver

I am Kelly Mcphee, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation) here Buffalo Niagara International Airport USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an Old abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa en- routed from London to America and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as medical aids to those affected by natural disasters to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to complete the remaining payment for the United States Non Inspection TAG clearance which is $750 USD. On my assumption, the trunk boxes will contains more than $2.5M $1.7M, $4.5m and $10.5M above and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport state of New York USA till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the Red-Cross(ICRC) are tagged on the Trunk boxes. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide Your Full Name, Current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address which is ( ) for quick processing and response.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kelly Mcphee
Head Officer-in-Charge,
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport
(IATA: BUF, ICAO: KBUF, FAA LID: BUF)
Town of Cheektowaga New York United States
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: barr.patelkhan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:29 pm

YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS READY TO DISPATCH TO YOUR HOME

FIRST NATIONAL PRIVATE VAULT <barr.patelkhan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: alexandrajacob.fnpv@gmail.com
Bcc:

12 Feb at 08:25

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

WE ARE SORRY FOR ALL INCONVENIENCES THIS FAILED DELIVERY MAY COST YOU BEFORE. THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED AND DEPOSITED TO OUR OFFICE VAULT STORAGE HERE IN ATLANTA GA FROM AMERICAN CUSTOMS PORT TERMINAL WAREHOUSE FOR SECURITY GUIDANCE AND UP-KEEPING ATTACHED IS YOUR BOX DEPOSITED CERTIFICATE THE CUSTOMS INSTRUCTED OUR COMPANY VAULT STORAGE TO CONTACT YOU FOR IMMEDIATE FINAL DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS THE CONTENTS OF THE CONSIGNMENT WAS DECLARED AND DEPOSITED AS FAMILY INHERITANCE/TREASURE CASH BOX WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMS THE CONSIGNMENT WAS SIZED AND ABANDONED BY DIPLOMAT FROM AFRICA WHEN THE CUSTOMS INTERCEPTED THE BOX WHICH THE DIPLOMAT DID NOT PROPERLY DECLARED THE BOX AS CASH BUT ONLY FAMILY TREASURE. BELOW IS THE DEPOSITED/REGISTRATIONS CODE NUMBERS

BOX DEPOSIT VAULT CODE: FNPV-US/NDEPO19-ATL-GA/457/458
BOX TAG NO: ICRC/XXX0042615/FNPV/US/DONATION(FAMILY INHERITANCE/TREASURE BOX)
BOX REGISTRATION NO: ICRC-FNPV-ATL-GA/US:DL3016600-UN
BOX SIZES: 73.2"LX 50"W X 60.8"HEIGHT: WEIGHT 140KG.
BOX AIRWAY BILL NO: 44726220/WE NO: 0042615-FNPV-ATL-GA/USA

GET BACK TO US IF YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THE FAMILY INHERITANCE/TREASURE BOX DEPOSITED IN OUR STORAGE VAULT WITH YOUR IDENTITY, FULL NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR ADDRESS FOR OUR RECONFIRMATION OF THE REAL OWNER ALSO BEAR IN MIND THAT SAID BOX HAS BEEN DEPOSITED SINCE 20TH SEPTEMBER 2019 WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO PAY VAULT STORAGE DAILY CHARGES OF $205 ONLY BEFORE THE BOX WILL DISPATCH TO YOUR HOME WITH OUR VAULT DELIVERY AGENT AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE VAULT DAILY CHARGES WILL START COUNTING AGAIN IF WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 48 HOURS.

NOTE: We want to bring to your notice that your Family Inheritance treasure box deposited in our Vault storage since months ago has over stayed we are giving you 48 hours to get in-touch with us for you to receive the box failing to do so we will move the box to American Federal Reserve for up-keeping we do not keep such box that contents millions of dollars in our Vault Storage so long as it was instructed and directed as rules and regulation guiding all company that is operating Vault Storage which states that you do not have immunity power to keep box containing cash long in your Vault Storage by Federal Reserve. For your information we are about to move all boxes that contains cash, gold, diamond and other legal tender to Federal Reserve for the year 2019 Vault Storage submit ..

Agent. Alexandra Jacob
First National Private Vault Atlanta GA.
Safe Stores, Self Storage, Security Services
Contact us through our below emails :
Email: fnpv.diplomatic-agency@outlook.com
Email: fnpv.storagecompany@gmail.com
Email: info-firstnationaprivatevault@vivaldi.net
Email: firstnationalprivatevault@vivaldi.net
Tel: (770) 8727251, (404) 600-7966 leave message when number is busy or ignore.
ACCESS WITH INCREASED SECURITY AND COMPLETE PRIVACY
FNPV is NOT a Bank, Not affiliated with any banks or Federal restrictions. Sign up for your own private vault, as anonymous as you wish it to be; no need for social security numbers. Your total privacy and valuables are SECURE in Atlanta.

SAFER THAN A BANK. YOUR VAULT IS INSURED. YOU HAVE ULTIMATE ACCESS.YOU WILL LOVE THE FLEXIBILITY AND THE SECURITY OF KNOWING YOUR VALUABLES ARE PROTECTED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND CONVENIENT.

We route of operations:
Same day delivery service covering all States in America and beyond.
and Imperial counties served daily.
Envelopes, documents, Boxes and packages.
Pallets, crates, and oversized freight up to 10,000 lbs.
Online order submission.
After hours and weekend service.
Airport recovery / TSA authorized agent
Time sensitive documents and freight
Hot Shot / LTL service.
Emergency service.
Executive courier service.
Daily pickups.
Industrial equipment.
Messenger Service.

From the business:
Specializes
If you need to store valuables or important items in the Atlanta area, we can help. We are the most private, confidential, and secure way to store your valuables and other important items. Each vault is insured and protected with the tightest security measures, where only the owner of a vault has access to it. We have boxes of various sizes, so no matter what you need to store, we can fit it securely and safely. On top of the provided insurance, greater insurance value is available for purchase by vault owners. Stop in today and ask about securing your valuables.

BOX SIZE Menu (All boxes are 24" Deep)
Height 3 "Perfect for documents and jewelry 3"H x 5"W x 24"D ( 360 Cubic Inches)
$50/mo | $600 /yr | $480 Annual Prepay (20% Discount) 3"H x 10"W x 24"D (720 Cubic Inches)$60/mo | $720 /yr | $575 Annual Prepay (20% Discount)
Height 5 "Taller to hold bulkier or more items
5"H x 5"W x 24"D (600 Cubic Inches)$60/mo | $720 /yr | $575 Annual Prepay (20% Discount) 5"H x 10"W x 24"D (1,200 Cubic Inches)$75/mo | $900 /yr | $720 Annual Prepay (20% Discount)
Continued, keep scrolling!
Menu / Price List
Height 10 "
Bigger for more and bulkier items
10"H x 10"WV x 24"D ( 2,400 Cubic Inches)

$180/mo | $2,160 /yr | $1,725 Annual Prepay (20% Discount)
10"H x 16"W x 24"D ( 3,840 Cubic Inches)$250/mo | $3,000 /yr | $2,400 Annual Prepay (20% Discount) Height 22 "Largest of the metal boxes, inquire for even larger storage spaces available!22"H x 16"W x 24"D ( 8,448 Cubic Inches)$400/mo | $4,800 /yr | $3,850 Annual Prepay (20% Discount)
Menu / Price List
Height 10 "Bigger for more and bulkier items10"H x 10"WV x 24"D ( 2,400 Cubic Inches)$180/mo | $2,160 /yr | $1,725 Annual Prepay (20% Discount) 10"H x 16"W x 24"D ( 3,840 Cubic Inches)$250/mo | $3,000 /yr | $2,400 Annual Prepay (20% Discount)
Height 22 "Largest of the metal boxes, inquire for even larger storage spaces available!22"H x 16"W x 24"D ( 8,448 Cubic Inches)$400/mo | $4,800 /yr | $3,850 Annual Prepay (20% Discount)

Today Wednesday
10:00 am - 10:00 pm open now

Hours
Mon 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wed 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Thu 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun 12:00am - 10:00pm
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:21 pm

QUOTE THE DEPOSITED CODE NUMBER WHEN CONTACTING: (ARC/AT/DC/USS/XX0/NDEPOXXXX)

OFFICE OF ICRC <alexandrajacob.un@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fnpv.diplomatic-agency@outlook.com
Bcc:

Tue, 16 Feb at 10:03

QUOTE THE DEPOSITED CODE NUMBER WHEN CONTACTING: (ARC/AT/DC/USS/XX0/NDEPOXXXX)

This is to bring to your notice for you to act urgently. Your abandoned BOX MONEY worth Millions of Dollars kept in our Airport facility Vault Storage security Warehouse has been instructed by the The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) to be released to you through American International Red Cross also known as The American National Red Cross society, a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance in all kinds of Reliefs aid, after our meeting with The Federal Reserve Board(FRB) The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). This is to support the World and American Citizens economy during this Pandemic (Corona-virus) and to make it more vibrant and to inject funds into American States and the world at large.

This is to inform you that your Charity Relief aid BOX MONEY worth Millions of dollars has been transferred to Red Cross Reliefs aid Storage Vault Warehouse for immediate delivery to you as soon as you contact them. Contact the Red Cross Volunteer delivery team leader with below information and quote your Deposited number when contacting: ( ARC/AT/DC/USS/XX0/NDEPOXXXX)

Contact Name: Commander Jerry Coley
Volunteer Delivery Team/Crew Leader
Office Email: info.arc.jerrycoleyy@representative.com
Private Email: info.arc.jerrycoley@gmail.com

Note: The only charges you are spending on them as it was instructed from The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is only $200 to obtain world Charity Organization Membership Identity Card which will show that you are among the members of the Charity Organization in your State to enable you to have access to receive the fund in good condition . Based on the above directive, your consignment is ready to be deliver to you In respect to our representatives meeting with the members of the United Nation World Humanitarian Relief aid Summit and Following the resolution by the World Leaders to ensure speedy processing and instant release and payment of all dormant, unpaid and Sized funds as a means of injecting fund into the World financial system to boost the World economy during this Pandemic and to compensate those defrauded by internet impostors , scammers and those affected by Natural disasters Hurricane, Wildfire, War crisis you are among the beneficiary that is why i contacted you.

You are therefore advised to forward the following information to the Red Cross Representative Volunteer delivery team leader Jerry Coley to support your claim: your direct contact address, telephone number, Full Name, Age, Occupation and proof of identification. Attached file is the deposited certificate forwarding it to the above mentioned Red Cross Volunteer delivery leader Jerry Coley email contact together with your details.

Yours in services
Officer In-charge Alexandra Jacob
Head of luggage/baggage storage Facilities
(Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation)
Atlanta, Georgia, Airport United States of America.
Wayne

novedades@newspaperon.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 04, 2021 9:03 pm

CONTACT THE DELEGATES

ICRC DELEGATES FUND RESCUE MISSIONARY <novedades@newspaperon.com>
Reply-To: icrcdelegates.genevaworldbankk@yandex.ru

Tue, 4 May at 20:14

--
QUOTE THE DEPOSITED CODE NUMBER WHEN CONTACTING:
(ARC/AT/DC/USS/XX0/NDEPOXXXX)

This is to bring to your notice for you to act urgently. Your abandoned
BOX MONEY worth Millions of Dollars kept in our facility Vault Storage
Warehouse has been instructed by the The International Committee of the
Red Cross (ICRC) to be released to you through American International
Red Cross also known as The American National Red Cross society, a
humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance in all
kinds of Reliefs aid, after our meeting with The Federal Reserve
Board(FRB) The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) The
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) The Office of the Comptroller
of the Currency (OCC) and The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
(CFPB). This is to support the World and American Citizens economy
during this Pandemic (Corona-virus) and to make it more vibrant and to
inject funds into American States and the world at large.

This is to inform you that your Charity Relief aid BOX MONEY worth
Millions of dollars has been transferred to Red Cross Reliefs aid
Storage Vault Warehouse for immediate delivery to you as soon as you
contact them. Contact the Red Cross Volunteer delivery team leader with
below information and quote your Deposited number when contacting: (
ARC/AT/DC/USS/XX0/NDEPOXXXX)

Contact Name: Jerry Coley
Volunteer Delivery Team Leader
The Disaster Services Workforce (DSW) Squad leader
The Red Cross National database of responders Team Unit (A) and
Red Cross Medical aid, Food and Fund Relief aid Response delivery
leader.
Office Email: info.arc.jerrycoleyy@representative.com
Private Email: privatemailoffice1801@yahoo.com

Note: The only charges you are spending on them as it was instructed
from The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is only $200
which is United States Charity Organization Membership Identity Card
which will show that you are among the members of the Charity
Organization in your State to enable you to have access to receive the
fund in good condition . Based on the above directive, your consignment
is ready to be deliver to you In respect to our representatives meeting
with the members of the United Nation World Humanitarian Relief aid
Summit and Following the resolution by the World Leaders to ensure
speedy processing and instant release and payment of all dormant, unpaid
and Sized funds as a means of injecting fund into the World financial
system to boost the World economy during this Pandemic and to compensate
those defrauded by internet impostors , scammers and those affected by
Natural disasters Hurricane, Wildfire, War crisis you are among the
beneficiary that is why i contacted you.

You are therefore advised to forward the following information to the
Red Cross Representative Volunteer delivery team leader Jerry Coley to
support your claim: your direct contact address, telephone number, Full
Name, Age, Occupation and proof of identification. Attached file is the
deposited certificate forwarding it to the above mentioned Red Cross
Volunteer delivery leader Jerry Coley email contact together with your
details.

Yours Sincerely ICRC delegates

ICRC Missionary Kelly Mcphee
The International Committee of the Red-Cross (ICRC)
Regional Delegation In Washington
Address: 1100 Connecticut Ave NW #500, Washington, DC 20036,
United States of America.
Tel: +1 (805)-420-2849

Phone:
+18054202849
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Santa Paula, CA
Original network provider* Time Warner Cbl Info Svcs (ca) Dba Time Warner Cab
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:27 pm

VIEW THE ATTACHED CASH BRIEFCASE

THE FRB FUND DISPATCHERS UNIT <barr.patelkhan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: offiice.securrityalertt@gmail.com

To:

Mon, 13 Jun at 18:08

Dear , Cash Briefcase Charity Project beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that after our board of directors and Governors audit meeting finally your awaited abandoned fund worth millions of dollars has finally agreed to release to you unconditionally. Attached files are the box money sealed and packaged. The only charges you are paying in the next 24 hours is our Federal Reserve system bank Vault storage keeping of the box money which is only $210 only. As soon as the board of directors of the Federal Reserve system confirm the vault payment we will hand over the fund to you through FRB A60 speed delivery of cash consignment directly to your doorstep or your bank nationwide and worldwide. Please kindly cooperate with us to allow us to render you final services after you have suffered a lot to receive your awarded fund.

Yours in Services New FRB Board of Directors.

CC: Mr. James Green
Branch payment officer:
Chairman Fund release dept
New York United States
Tel: + 1 (862) 930-5645
-----------------------------------------------------------
BCC: Mr. David Powell
Head Branch Office – San Francisco
101 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Head of Cash processing Center
Email: info.frb.sanfrancisco@ californiamail.com
Tel: (862) 930-5645
Fax: +1 (415)-974-2001
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BCC: Executive Chief ‎John C. Williams
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Located in: Marriner S. Eccles Federal Reserve Board Building
Address: Constitution Ave NW &, 20th St NW, Washington, DC 20551, Washington
Phone: +1 (510) 488-2300
Federal Reserve bank New York
Tel: WatsApp only: +1 (559) 598 7030
P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702
Phone: +1(647) 495-4565 Fax: +1 (415)-974-2001
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::
Branch Offices
Our District

1550 North 47th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85043
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::
Branch Offices
Los Angeles
950 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90015
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::
Portland
1500 SW First Avenue, Portland, OR 97201
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
Salt Lake City
120 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Florida office
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Texas Office
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Seattle
2700 Naches Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
Cash Processing Center, Phoenix
1550 North 47th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85043
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday-10am-2pm Sunday 10am-12pm Pacific Time
Wayne

offiice.securrityalertttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:27 pm

This is to bring to your notice for you to act urgently during our IFRC missionary World-bank Audit Cash processing center meeting. Your abandoned Charity Relief aid compensation Briefcase Money worth Millions of United States of America Dollars Has being moved and Deposited at the Federal Reserve bank Vault and has been instructed by the (IFRC) World-Bank auditors to be released to you through Federal Reserve bank of the United States of America after our meeting with the Federal Reserve bank of board directors (FRBB) and IMF/UN Delegates . This is to support the World at Large during this New emerged Pandemic called Omicron and Russian Ukraine Invasion to inject funds into the world economy to make it more vibrant.

Based on the above directive, your fund is ready to be deliver/transfer to you In respect to our representatives meeting with the Federal Reserve bank Board of Directors , IMF/UN delegates World bank and members of the United Nation World Humanitarian Relief aid Summit and Following the resolution by the World Leaders to ensure speedy processing and instant release and payment of all dormant, unpaid and Sized funds as a means of injecting fund into the World financial system to boost the World economy during this new emerged Pandemic Virus called Omicron and Russia Ukraine invasion and to compensate those defrauded by internet impostors , scammers and those affected by Natural disasters Hurricane, Wildfire, War crisis which you are among the beneficiary that is why i contacted you.

You are therefore advised to forward the following information to the New appointed FRB Fund dispatcher Ms. Bethany Renea: your direct contact address, telephone number, Full Name, Age, Occupation and proof of identification.

Note:QUOTE THE DEPOSITED CODE NUMBER WHEN CONTACTING:
FRB-0045531/VO13/&/US:ICRCXXXX

Contact Person: Ms Bethany Renea
FRB Fund Dispatcher Accountant

Yours Missionary
Dr. Hon. James Robinson
ICRC/IFRC Delegates
Washington DC USA.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.136
by atlas324.free.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with HTTPS; Mon, 11 Jul 2022 06:44:34 +0000
Return-Path: < saleuddin3@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.48]
Reply-To: offiice.securrityalertttt@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 07:44:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAH25fvbYyS545_qCU5Jp+2yp6J=CUckNqQ492LCuA17PatR+1g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: QUOTE THE DEPOSITED CODE NUMBER WHEN CONTACTING: FRB-0045531/VO13/&/US:ICRCXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

offiice.securrityalertttt@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:32 pm

This is to bring to your notice for you to act urgently during our IFRC missionary World-bank Audit Cash processing center meeting. Your abandoned Charity Relief aid compensation BOX MONEY worth Millions of United States of America Dollars (US$4.5M) Has being moved and Deposited at the Federal Reserve bank Vault and has been instructed by the (IFRC) World-Bank auditors to be released to you through Federal Reserve bank of the United States of America after our meeting with the Federal Reserve bank of board directors (FRBB) and IMF/UN Delegates . This is to support the World at Large during this New emerged Pandemic called Omicron/Corona-virus and Russian Ukraine Invasion to inject funds into the world economy to make it more vibrant.

Based on the above directive, your fund is ready to be deliver/transfer to you In respect to our representatives meeting with the Federal Reserve bank Board of Directors , IMF/UN delegates World bank and members of the United Nation World Humanitarian Relief aid Summit and Following the resolution by the World Leaders to ensure speedy processing and instant release and payment of all dormant, unpaid and Sized funds as a means of injecting fund into the World financial system to boost the World economy during this new emerged Pandemic Virus called Omicron and Russia Ukraine invasion and to compensate those defrauded by internet impostors , scammers and those affected by Natural disasters Hurricane, Wildfire, War crisis which you are among the beneficiary that is why i contacted you.

You are therefore advised to forward the following information to the New appointed FRB Fund dispatcher Ms Bethany Renea: your direct contact address, telephone number, Full Name, Age, Occupation and proof of identification.

FRB Apex Funding Services Release Dept.

Note: Only fee you are paying is $300 for your ICRC/IFRC Membership ID, UN letter of appointment certificate as an ambassador of a Charity organization and your International Humanitarian Charity Organization Membership ID.The above mentioned Information must obtain for you to qualify to receive your Fund without any hindrance from your State/Country Authorities or International authorities.

Kind regards and stay safe

Yours Missionary
Dr. Hon. James Robinson
ICRC/IFRC Delegates
Washington DC USA.
Email: icrc.headquarters@yandex.ru

Header:

Received: from 10.217.147.94
Return-Path: < alexandrajacob.un@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.45]
Reply-To: offiice.securrityalertttt@gmail.com
From: ICRC MISSIONARY DELEGATES <alexandrajacob.un@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 11:17:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CANDpOZOkVRY0KqE_CobtALiB1ZQPZ+PtLs9T26HkfN3Ok_5G+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR CHARITY RELIEF AID FUND COMPENSATION
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

icrc.headquarters@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:13 am

This is to bring to your notice for you to act urgently during our IFRC missionary World-bank Audit Cash processing center meeting. Your abandoned Charity Relief aid compensation BOX MONEY worth Millions of United States of America Dollars (US$4.5M) Has being moved and Deposited at the Federal Reserve bank Vault and has been instructed by the (IFRC) World-Bank auditors to be released to you through Federal Reserve bank of the United States of America after our meeting with the Federal Reserve bank of board directors (FRBB) and IMF/UN Delegates . This is to support the World at Large during this New emerged Pandemic called Omicron/Corona-virus and Russian Ukraine Invasion to inject funds into the world economy to make it more vibrant.

You are therefore advised to forward the following information to the New appointed FRB Fund dispatcher Ms Bethany Renea: your direct contact address, telephone number, Full Name, Age, Occupation and proof of identification.

Email: deptpaymentfundrelease@proton.me
FRB Apex Funding Services Bank Funds Release Dept.

Note: Only fee you are paying is $555 for your ICRC/IFRC Membership ID, UN letter of appointment Clearance certificate to become an ambassador of Charity organization/Refugees and your International Humanitarian Charity Organization Membership ID.The above mentioned Information must obtain for you to qualify to receive your Fund without any hindrance from your State/Country Authorities or International authorities this why you have not succeeded receiving your awarded funds since many years. But we are here to end your stress, your suffering , your fault from the impostors , scammers , we are here to correct it for you to receive your funds in good faith and good condition.

Kind regards and stay safe

Yours Missionary
Dr. Hon. James Robinson
ICRC/IFRC Delegates
Washington DC USA.
Email: icrc.headquarters@yandex.ru

Header:

Received: from 10.217.130.81
Return-Path: < ttlonphuong88@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.214.195]
Reply-To: offmemo.arcvolunteer.team@yandex.com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:21:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CAO2guhxoRSh0poi3_kt=X19BfJX+oVyTO+2G2=GckqZZyP5EGw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: YOUR HUMANITARIAN AID COMPENSATION FUNDS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.