Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drcononweb@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drcononweb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:14 am

my message...

Header:

Return-Path: <drcononweb@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.15] ([154.125.43.156])
Wed, 22 Jan 2020
Subject: my subject

I'm Dr Paul Staton. The Chief Financial Officer Ronald Reagan
UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles United States.
I need to talk to you something confidential, plz can you mail me back.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpaulstaton@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 am

From Dr Paul Stanton
The Chief Financial Officer
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
757 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles,
CA 90095, United States

Hello , my regards to your family and wishing you all prosperous new year 2020. Please allow me to use simple English for our mortal value but before I commence I want to extend my greetings to you and your family with hope this letter will arrive to you in good health.
Per my above introduction I'm Dr Paul Stanton, the C.F.O UCLA. I got your domain through google search due to I'm searching for stability country for a benefit investment under the control of honest person as investor partner because I won the second tenure as the hospital treasure here in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles United State.

Note: I'm in control of all hospital access for another five year, so am in control to billions of $ here in hospital account.
I need some one sincere and honest as my partner investor who can know the type of investment we can invest with 10m$ and get much benefit to replace the 10m$ before five years.
Please I need your immediate reply so I will know the next step because I want every arrangement to be fast.

Thanks yours sincerely.
Dr Paul Stanton.
23/1/ 2020.

Header:

Return-Path: <drpaulstaton@hotmail.com>
Received: from HE1PR0502MB3019.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::10e0:a14b:2f19:d8af]) by HE1PR0502MB3019.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::10e0:a14b:2f19:d8af%11]) with mapi id 15.20.2644.028;
Thu, 23 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: confidential

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpaulstaton@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 pm

Hello , I'm extending my greetings to you and your family. it is 6:27 am here in Los-Angeles, sorry If I took time to replied is because after reading your letter I wanted to filter your email through ww w.mailfilter.sourceforge.net and founds you are not in scammer lists, then I believe we can start from here, hoping you will not betray this confident building on you.

I will like to expose my mortal value to you because I always be open to some one I trust without any hiding secret or cheating mind, which I will like you to be open to me about your gentle characters, then we will dialogue and start this partnership amicable without any hitch.
I wanted us to meet physical to build this trust before executing the development but regarding to my office position and based on our constitution, I can not travel outside the country for the moment and I was excluded in monetary list that I should not do any International via transaction or in any monetary issue order from International monetary fund regarding to my post to protect my victims into frauds, but before the complete of the investment I will try to take vacation and visit you face to face for round table meeting.
After my spiritual motivation I decided to build my confident in you without minding that I have not seen you or known you in person and I want to tell you more about my self, was born in Washington DC in 1960 June 12 brought up in Arizona and obtain my Phd at University of Oxford. Gastroenterologist in Tulsa, Oklahoma and affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital-Tulsa. I received my medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and has been in practice for more than 20 years, accepts several types of health insurance.
Currently now the treasurer and Chief Financial Officer here in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles United State.

Please I need your Identification with full details to enable me know whom I'm dealing with and build more trust to associate you into this project without any fear because I will send first amount of 5m$ for commencement with any benefit investment you know that it will uproot out the total money before Five years so I can replace it before the election.
I will stop here until I hear from you with your complete details and if any emission or agreement you want tell me because there is no risk to the project only to avoid the attention of my country because this fund was hospital fund which I want to us to di=o turn up and replace it before 5yrs and regarding to the % we can do it 50/50 after replacing the 10m$, please kindly open your mind freely to me so we can sworn and start the execution without delay.

Note: all my numbers and networks is connected to United State to avoid my victims into scam but I always communicate to you with hide IP so if you call or add me in Wassap do not speak about this transaction just greetings and write any thing concerning this investment through email because I want every thing about this project to be sealed between me and you only, until we complete and inaugurate the company.

Here is my number call or add me wassap -
+15186501840

Thanks yours sincerely.
Dr Paul Stanton
24/1/ 2020.

Phone:
+15186501840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Albany, NY
Original network provider* Paetec Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpaulstaton@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:38 am

Hello , thanks for your open proposition of the % towards the investment based on your experience on a stability needs and I'm happy to communicate with you now that the % will be as you said but we will extracting amount to make sure we replace the total amount of 10m$ before Five years, so I need sincerity and honest to our self because my spirit has motivated emotionally to your value with hope you will not betray me as I have established my full confident in you without minding I have not seen you in person.

Note: I urge you to keep the secret about this investment between me and you until we position everything to avoid enemies of progress because if my country U.S.A notice about this project I will be in trial as I told you that I was bound to do any International via transfer at any expect due to my office post and all my family networks etc was on monetary network monitors to avoid my victim into frauds.

But we are lucky today I got an opportunity to push the money out from here to your country through one of our parish reverend father who is under United nation logistic missionary Cardinal called Reverend Peter he is so good to me and very kind man under united nation logistic and he have freedom movement to all over the world with free ticket and visa and any luggage along with him is non-inspection entrance through diplomatic door all over the world without searching his luggage.

I got this opportunity after meeting him today, he told me that the United Nation will send him for missionary work, so I pleaded him to help me submit luggage direct to your name and he agreed without any excuse due my good teams with him but he want to know your full details and country.

I told him the luggage contains important books for university hospital students, I don't want to expose the content to him because if he notice is money he can not collect it to avoid considering him as money laundry.
So I will package the money into box and pose hospital books on top of the box then sealed it lucked with code and hand it to him because I knew with him as the united nation missionary logistic the box will arrive safety in your country without opening.

I'm waiting urgent for you to send to me your passport or identity with all your full details as follows :
Your addresses and official phone numbers to avoid delivery mistake because he assured me that immediately he receive your detail he will call your attention for his arrival direct to your address for submitting the box hand to hand before going to his missionary work.

I need your urgent approval to this letter with all needful details, so I will arrange the first amount of 5m$ in cash and sealed it inside box then put some hospital books on top and hand it to him with cash of 5,000$ for his pocket money in case any expenses occurs on his way because I can not make any transfer out from here after his departure due to the monetary constitutional towards my post.

I'm waiting for your immediate approval reply with your identity and full details because he said I should bring the box fast due to his flight schedule may depart any time from here to France before going for his missionary work and he agreed to deliver the luggage direct to you before going for his missionary work.

Once again I am waiting for your immediate reply with needful demands to enable me arrange the first amount of 5m$ and hand the box to him before the flight depart.

Thanks yours sincerely.
Dr Paul Stanton
25/1/ 2020

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpaulstaton@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 am

Hello
I received your detail and still need your passport or identity to build the trust before pushing the money to you and I tried your phone it was not connected through wassap so kindly add me through my wassap number +15186501840

Thanks
Dr Paul

Phone:
+15186501840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Albany, NY
Original network provider* Paetec Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpaulstaton@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:13 pm

From Dr Paul Stanton
The Chief Financial Officer
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
757 West wood Plaza, Los Angeles,
CA 90095, United States.

Hello , it is here 10:53 pm, here in Los Angeles, after your approval, I was busy arranging the fund and packing it sealed in box because after your letter I went to Reverend Peter to know his flight schedule and he told me is today which we nearly miss this opportunity but so lucky I succeeded to submit the box to him because immediately he agreed to collect the luggage, I came to my office and packed this fund as you can see the attachment with nylon well sealed and packed then lagged hospital books on top of the box and went immediately submit to him.
I told him it is important hospital documents that he should do all possible help me deliver it to your address and he agreed without any explanation.
I am much exited as he accepted the box and I knew it will arrive successful to you without any issue because I noticed that any luggage with him can not be search and will not be charge also he is free to travel any country with free visa and free ticket under the charge of united nation.

Note: always pay attention to your phone call because I handed all your details to him and please do not expose the content to him because I told him it is only important hospital university books.
If I declared to him that the box contains money, he will not collect it to avoid charging him money laundry and I don't want my country to notice am pushing money out from here but as I notice he was a logistic missionary, which I knew they will not search any luggage along with him at any airport. I told him to help me deliver the box direct to your country and he agreed without any explanation.

So lucky now he send me photo that they have checked and soon the flight will departed from here Copa Airlines Tue Jan 28 10:50p LAX 11h 24m 1 stop 03:14p 1PBM Wed Jan 29, note immediately they arrives he will come direct to your address because he have free visa and ticket to all over the world under the charge of united nation both his accommodation.

Please immediately he arrives and call you do not delay to collect the box and if he hand the box to you, tell him to wait then contact me through wassap because am online so I will send to you the box code for you to cash out the total amount of $5m then kindly give him 10,000$ to father Peter for his kindness of help, I know he will not collect it but force him because they are prohibited to handle money due to their missionary law.

But why he collected 5,000$ from me is because I notice they can not handle more than 300$ in their pocket so I told him to hold the 5,000$ in case any expenses occurs on his way because I can not do any via transfer from here.

Remember! You should keep all secret until you position the total amount to avoid enemies of progress internet scammers and if Rev Peter contact you try to control him fast and collect the box.

After his checking in today, he informed me that due to the issue between USA and Iran that all diplomatic passage was in control but due to his logistic they did not search his luggage but he use money and get non-inspection and anti drugs certificate etc to enable his successful departure and arrival without searching because I instructed him never allow them to search the box so I believe by tomorrow you will be in position of the box and he said you should wait for his call in case if any settlement at your airport he will call you to send the money to enable him come out immediately and deliver the box to you.

Immediately you be in position of the box inform me so I will send the box code for you to cash out the 5M$ and start the benefit project immediately because I will try to demand two weeks vacation then I will visit you with the remaining 5M$ for our face to face round table meeting.

Here I attached his successful departure flight from here with British airways to France and this is his email address - missionaryparishpeter@gmail.com

He is so kind man with full believe in God, I also believed God will guide him successful arrival to your country and hand the box to you without any hitch.

I will stop here and waiting for the good news.

Thanks yours sincerely.
Dr Paul Stanton
28/1/ 2020.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

missionaryparishpeter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:37 am

Remains blessed beloved brother .
May the spirit of our Lord be upon you and your family, I'm sorry to reply late is due to my emergence arrives to from my missionary zone so I decided to change my schedule without any excuse to avoid my detention query to the head office so I decided to travel immediately to submit my present in the missionary zone to save the life of the orphans in rural area so I traveled with the consignment to my missionary zone because there no expenses towards my travel but due to your needs of the hospital books I submitted the box to DHL and hand your full details to them so if you contact them they will deliver the box to you without delay.
I urge you to contact them now and tell them you are with bbox references tag code BA 73 - 021320 deposited by Cardinal Peter Turkson.
If you contact them they will program the delivery date to your country direct to your door step.
Here is the DHL address contact them now for delivery
DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY
Rue Ex Léon G. Damas X Rue F, Fann Résidence, Dakar
DHL Senegal S.A.R.L - BP 19024 Dakar Senegal
Tél. : (+221)763736105 0r 333 8691 11

Remains blessed
Cardinal Peter.

Header:

Return-Path: <missionaryparishpeter@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Missionary Parish Peter <missionaryparishpeter@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: consignment

Phones:
+221763736105
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221333869111
Senegal Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

missionaryparishpeter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:57 am

Remains blessed beloved brother , am sorry I thought I send their email to you and lucky I wanted to send email to my missionary head quarter then I received your email.
Here is the DHL email - dhlexperss@yandex.com

Remains blessed
Father Peter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drpaulstaton@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:10 am

Hello how is your family and work
I was out of town since three days for important meeting with our financial board members and I arrived this
morning seen Father Peter email and was distress about the situation of the fund box then wanted to know if you have contacted the dhl
Please update me about the situation of the box if you have claimed it then I will send the code for you
to position the money and start the project immediately
I am urgently waiting for your immediate update
Here our meeting photo '
Yours sincerely
Dr Paul Stanton
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dhlexperss@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:12 am

DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY
Rue Ex Léon G. Damas X Rue F, Fann Résidence, Dakar
DHL Senegal S.A.R.L - BP 19024 Dakar Senegal
Tél. : (+221)763736105 0r 333 8691 11 / Fax : 33 864 02 36

Dear customer, to your mail addressed to us on 04 February 2020, and we hereby attending to you after our official confirmation regarding the books consignment deposited here in our office with References code BA 73 - 021320 by Father Peter John, under your name .

Note: we are waiting for your full addresses if any changes and send DHL 24hrsdelivery fees 475$ Four Hundred and Seventy Five U.S.A and reconfirm your delivery address.
Immediately we are in position of this above requirements we will send to you the DHL tracking code and stand under 24hrs to deliver your package to your destination.
Send the 475$ under our secretary Name
ELISABETH ASSY ABBA
Address- BP 19024 Dakar Senegal
Tel- (+221)763736105

Thank for working with DHL Export (Logistics,
Transit, handling, Sea freight, Air freight,
Land transport, Express courier) DHL Senegal
Secretary ABBA.

Header:
Return-Path: <dhlexperss@yandex.com>
Received: from localhost (localhost [::1]) by mxback9j.mail.yandex.net (mxback/Yandex) with ESMTP id TovLWrDoDY-
Envelope-From: dhlexperss@yandex.com
Subject: Re: DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.