Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

loterieheineken123@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

loterieheineken123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Heineken Lottery Scam

!! EXCELLENT HONORABLE INTERNAUTE !!!

Notre politique d'attribution de prime après sélection aléatoire des e-mails est du à l'appel de nouvel
investisseur au sein de la société Heineken sas (He sas) Partenaire officiel de la LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS ainsi votre émail a été retenu et nous en sommes honorés de vous annoncer par un courrier électronique que vous êtes l'heureux gagnant de 80.000 euros
Nous vous prions de bien vouloir contacter le notaire MARTINET DECHAVANNE qui a supervisé le tirage en présence des autorités de tutelle par son courriel approprié, pour de plus amples informations en ce qui concerne votre encaissement à l'adresse du notaire Zone Afrique/Europe: CABINET NOTARIAL DU MAÎTRE MARTINET DECHAVANNE / : maitredechavannemartinet@outlook.com
Prenez le bon soin de lui envoyer ces informations

Nom:...............................................
Prénoms:..........................................
Tél:................................................
Pays:..............................................
Fonction:..........................................
Adresse:...........................................

Veuillez contacter dès maintenant le CABINET NOTARIAL DU MAÎTRE MARTINET DECHAVANNE par email: maitredechavannemartinet@outlook.com

Merci et Félicitations!!!
La société Heineken sas (He sas)

Directeur Général
Mr Jean-François Van Boxmeer

Merci pour votre compréhension

Translated:

!!! EXCELLENT HONORABLE INTERNET !!!

Our premium allocation policy after random selection of emails is due to the call of new
investor in the company Heineken sas (He sas) Official partner of the LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS so your email has been retained and we are honored to announce to you by an email that you are the lucky winner of 80,000 euros
We kindly ask you to contact the notary MARTINET DECHAVANNE who supervised the draw in the presence of the regulatory authorities by his appropriate email, for more information regarding your collection at the address of the notary Africa / Europe zone: CABINET NOTARIAL FROM MASTER MARTINET DECHAVANNE /: maitredechavannemartinet @ outlook.com
Take good care to send him this information

Name: .......................... .....................
First names: ...................... ....................
Tel: .......................... ......................
Function: ..................... .....................
Address: ...................... .....................

Please contact the MAIN MARTINET DECHAVANNE NOTARIAL OFFICE now by email: maitredechavannemartinet @ outlook.com

Thank you and congratulations !!!
Heineken sas (He sas)

General manager
Mr Jean-François Van Boxmeer

thanks for your understanding

Header:
Return-Path: <gigicrepwell2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020
Subject: !! EXCELLENT HONORABLE INTERNAUTE !!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maitredechavannemartinet@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:24 pm

JUDICIAL CABINET OF THE MARTINET DECHAVANNE HUISSIER
Me. Martinet Dechavanne
01 BP: 1986 Cotonou 02/ Bénin
Tel: +229 61243582
Residence Les Colombes Avenue COURTIZET
Email : maitredechavannemartinet@outlook.com

Honorable Beneficiary

Winning Code: CXY 007-0121-BAF/2706-08
We herein here to certify a confirmation of your personal information as well as your Winning Code. From the above let me tell you that following the Tombola Draw organized by HEINEKEN ENTREPRISE, your email address has been named the winner of the Prize worth Four thousand Euros (80,000 EURO).
However, my mission is to assist you as a Huissier who supervised the Tombola during the withdrawal of your winnings and this as soon as prescribed. Then Scan one of the valid parts (Identity Card, Passport, Driver's License).
For this purpose, I leave you two cards, please quickly fill out the claim sheet of your winnings by hand and then Scan one of the documents (Identity card, Passport, Driver's License) valid. The whole thing must be sent to my email address in a few days following for procedure so that the arrangements for the transfer of your gain are made. Please contact me on my
number as soon as you receive this email: 229 61243582
On this, I remain awaiting the above information and the Structure
HEINEKEN ENTREPRISE through me addresses you its lively
Congratulations.
Cordial...
Me Martinet DECHAVANNE

Phone:
+22961243582
Benin Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm

JUDICIAL CABINET OF THE MARTINET DECHAVANNE HUISSIER
Me. Martinet Dechavanne
01 BP: 1986 Cotonou 02/ Benin
Tel: '229 61243582'
Residence Les Colombes Avenue COURTIZET
Email: maitredechavannemartinet@outlook.com
For your attention

I'm good at receiving your information and your papers. Nevertheless, I must inform you that before initiating the transfer by Western Union of your Gain, we must obtain a CERTIFICAT OF DETRANSFERT OF FONDS which is obtained at the Ministry of Justice.

For procedure a request was made to the ministry of guardianship and I send you as an attachment a copy of the certificate received from the Ministry of Justice for your appreciation and information.

Once this certificate of authorisation of funds is obtained, we will introduce it in the Operations Directorate HEINEKEN COMPAGNY so that the Bank can initiate the transfer of 80,000 Euros into your account within 48 hours of obtaining the certificate.

Please send me the cost of establishing the document 125 Euros at a rate of $200 on behalf of my Accountant

Firstname: MAHOUGNON MAXIME

Name: TCHEDJI

City: COTONOU

Tel: 00229 61243582

Sending mode: WESTERN UNION , MoneyGram or WARI for reliable, safe and fast receipt of fees.
For a favorable sequel

Once the transfer is completed, you send a scanned copy of the Western Union receipt. Please be diligent in the continuation of the withdrawal of your winnings.
Kind regards...

Master,Martinet Dechavannes

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:35 am

Dear

Here's the banking information:

BANK Name : DIAMOND BANK
Account Holder: O. DONALD
Direct debit: CASH POINT OUANDO
SWIFT CODE: DBLNBJBJ
CODE BANK : BJO99
Box Office Code: 03003
Account number: 11415198XXXX
RIB: 66

Once the transfer make please scan the slip and email us
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:51 pm

Hello dear
How are you doing? I come by this message to inform you that my firm is still waiting for confirmation of the transfer of fees in order to finalize the authorization procedure for sending your winnings.
Please scan the transfer bank you need to send by email
Good understanding
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Heineken Beer Promotion - mk.nsimba1953@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Lottery scam.

BIG TOMBOLA HEINEKEN BEER WEB!
1759 - 2021, OVER 250 YEARS OF EXISTENCE OF THE HEINEKEN BEER COMPANY
LIVE THE LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS WITH HEINEKEN BEER (He sas)

HEINEKEN BEER (He sas) is a beer brand and brewery with a strong advertising identity in the UK, USA, Canada and more recently in Africa. In the African beer market, the Heineken brand has dominated with 50% market share since 2000. Heineken Beer is exported to the four corners of the globe and remains Official Partner of the LEAGUE DES CHAMPIONS.

To this end, we are pleased to announce that you are the lucky winner of a fixed price of a sum of (60,000 Euros) at the HEINEKEN BEER PROMOTION bearing your email address based on the exercise of the random selection of websites, you had been randomly selected from over 100,000 websites.

In addition, you will need to confirm your full identity and claim your prize from the judicial officer responsible for the approval of the draw and the awarding of the prize, Maitre Maurice KANZA NSIMBA by sending him your information to the e-mail: mk.nsimba1953@gmail.com

Winning code: CXY 007-0121-baf / 2706-08
Prize Won: 60,000 euros

Verification Form to be completed and sent to the email address of Master Maurice KANZA NSIMBA

Name:......................................... .........................................
First names: ......................................... ....................................
Nationality: ................................................ ...
Phone:................................................ ..........................................
Country:............................................. ........................................
Function:................................................ ....................................
Address:.... ..................................... .....................................
E-mail :................................................ ......................................
Qualification N °: .........250-830803,E-013-53.................................... ............................

Also, you should note that your Qualification Number is (250- 830803, E - 013 - 54) and can be requested in the correspondence exchanges to be made with our Heineken Company.

For more information, please contact the HEINEKEN Beer Company Operations Manager Mr Francis MOREAU at +1 (403) 668-4054.

GENERAL MANAGEMENT HEINEKEN

Header:

Received: from [139.175.54.125] Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:56:03 +0800 (CST)
From: COMMISSION DE VALIDATION TOMBOLA HEINEKEN BEER <apdcom@seed.net.tw>
To: mk.nsimba1953@gmail.com
Message-ID: <11364752.590.1632318978841.JavaMail.root@wm5.seed.net.tw>
Subject: BIG TOMBOLA HEINEKEN BEER WEB!

Originating IP: 139.175.54.125
Originating ISP: Digital United Inc.
City: Taichung
Country of Origin: Taiwan

+14036684054
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Calgary
Original network provider* GT Group Telecom Services Corp.

Note: the "Winning code: CXY 007-0121-baf / 2706-08" was reported on our forum for the first time in 2014: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26752.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.