Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yemiosinbajovicepresident.nig@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

yemiosinbajovicepresident.nig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:43 am

Investment Opportunity

David Mathaki <yemiosinbajovicepresident.nig@gmail.com>
Bcc:

15 Dec at 22:30

Greetings to you dear

My name is Mr. David Mathaki, a retired Politician and a former board member of a prestigious South African gold mining company, Sibanye-Stillwater. I am interested in investing in the gulf region under your company management, before the upcoming 2020 expo in Dubai.

Please share with me the basic knowledge that you have about Dubai market or the gulf at large. Amongst few businesses in my mind, Real Estate and FMCG products are ones that I am more passionate about. However, I learnt that there are plenty of opportunities in the UAE for real estate investment in villas and apartments at very attractive offers.

I spent the better part of my life in politics, thus I have no experience in trading or manufacturing, as a result, i thought it wise to connect with a potential investment manager/business adviser, your insight will be appreciated.

I am planning a trip to the region in the coming week to conduct market survey, this will therefore provide the opportunity to meet and discuss how to put in place the necessary protocols to ensure that we are all aware of each other's intentions.

If you are interested in this proposal, kindly indicate your interest by responding to this mail, to enable us discuss more on how to proceed.

Best Regards,
David Mathaki
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: yemiosinbajovicepresident.nig@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:21 pm

I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR IDEA

Colonel Abdul Saleh <yemiosinbajovicepresident.nig@gmail.com>
Reply-To: colabdul299@gmail.com
Bcc:

12 Feb at 19:47

Greetings to you
Dear

I apologize if the content of this letter are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

My name is Colonel Abdul Saleh from Damascus,Syria.I read with interest through your website hence i contact you,I am 52yrs old serving military soldier here in Damascus,Syria.

In the course of one of our operations i and my late operational commander recovered the sum of USD 75 million suspected in Syria Shell Petroleum Development(SSPD). We arranged with our military contact and moved the funds outside Syria for investment on ranch,livestock or real estate. The fund is in a vault of a security finance company.

I need a trusted foreign partner with broad investment knowledge to receive the fund and help me invest.I do not operate any foreign bank account outside Syria hence i solicit your sincere assistance.I will appreciate your idea and investment knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may surges.

On my next email,i will explain to you in full detail about this investment proposal.You may as well tell me little more about yourself and investment experience.Feel free to ask any question for more clarification.

Contact me urgently for your good response through this my secure email address:( colabdul299@gmail.com )

Regards
Colonel Abdul Saleh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mohammed.ibn293@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:39 pm

I trust you are well; I extend my warm and sincere greetings to you.

My name is Mohammed IBN Mohammed, I am a lobbyist, a friend to so many Head of States/Politicians and sometimes help in an Advisory position. One of such opportunities just popped up and I wish to share my thoughts with you.

This particular beneficiary owns funds in a Security Bonded warehouse in Ghana on-hold on transit, which he desires to retain a distinguished business entrepreneur as a ‘TRUSTEE ‘ to manage and invest the said amount in a prudent fashion.

The beneficiary is the lawful owner of the sum 620 Million USD (SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY MILLION USD).

In consideration of the above service, the beneficiary is willing to do the following:

1. 20% (one time payment) of the FACE VALUE (124,000,000 USD)

2. Further 2% of the FACE VALUE (12,400,000 USD) will be used to repay all the expenses and logistics etc incurred by the Trustee during this transaction, for example, transportation, accommodation, telephone calls etc as soon as the funds are created to the Trustee’s account. He will remove 22% (136,400,000 USD) to cover services rendered.

3. The Trustee will also receive 30% from the return on investment (ROI) of the investment proper.the beneficiary (OWNER) will receive 70%. The owner was the Former Group Managing Director of Sudan oil corporation.

Kindly advise on your understanding of the above, so we can put up a road map on how to progress matters. I will also appreciate it if you furnish me with your direct phone number as it will make it easier for me to communicate.

I thank you in advance for your understanding, take care and enjoy your week further.

Very best regards,
Mohammed IBN Mohammed

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.105
Return-Path: < colabdul299@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.54]
Reply-To: mohammed.ibn293@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 18:32:55 -0700
Message-ID: <CAEht=DL=NY60MO=GT+rvjn0PqZA21L0-PawD2ffhzN2s5+iPxA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I TRUST YOU ARE WELL, YOUR URGENT RESPONDS IS HIGHLY NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.