Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hiba Barak hibabarak@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Hiba Barak hibabarak@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:53 am

Hi, how are you?, my is name hiba, I am very happy meet you and I will be grateful to become your best friend, Write to my mail and i will write you with details about me, okay this is my email,( hibabarak@gmail.com )

Header:
Return-Path: <hibabarak@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019
Subject: nice to meet you

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hibabarak@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 pm

Thanks for your response to my letter,
I will like to tell you little about myself. My name is Hiba Barak, I am 29 years old, I am from Germany, But I got married to Gambia, my husband was truck driver for 30 years before I get married to him, and we live happily together for good 4 years before death came to steal him away from me, I lost my husband by motor accident 3 years ago, and I was 7 month pregnant for him before the death.

And, Immediately after the funeral of my late husband, his entire family gather together to force me out of my husband house and told me to return back to my father’s home without given me anything to take care of my life and my unborn baby, Everything happens for them take all my husband properties and inheritance, although my husband knows his family behavior and he do something secretly with me for future purpose.

Right Now, I'm looking for a good person to called my true best friend or my brother or a reliable person who has a good heart, who will stand as my beneficiary trustee and help me withdraw my late husband money deposited in Bank Islam Malaysia, and after the transfer of the money to your own bank account, then you will send me small amount of money to get my travel documents with my daughter, and I will come to your home country, and start a good profitable business with you, this is why i contacted you,

Finally dear, I will like to know full details about you and your family, your age, occupation, your marital status and where you reside now. Thanks I will be waiting to receive your positive response after read my letter, my greetings to your family, Almighty Allah will bless you in all your effort to help me and my little daughter out from here in Senegal, to honest with you is not easy with me/my daughter here.
Take care dear, God bless you.
Hiba Barak.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hibabarak@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:08 am

Hello my dearest heart,
Thank you I am very much happy to receive your mail, And Allah will bless you for your willingness to help me and my little son out of this place, Yes dear, I don't know you very well but with your response to me, I can trust you with all my heart, knowing that Allah will not lead me to the wrong person, Almighty Allah will use you to help me and my out of this suffering place and give us a bright future in life, This is the reason why I contacted you.

Dear, I beg you with the name of Allah, try all your possible to help me with your whole heart, my situation here is too bad and my daily prayer is to leave this place soonest, and I thank god for bringing you into my life, and after the transfer of the money to your own bank account, Then you will send me small amount of money to get my travel documents with my little son and I will come to your home country, and start a good profitable business with you.

Dear, I will very happy to receive your quick response, so that I will give you my late husband bank details information to write a message to Islam Bank Malaysia to release my late husband fund (total sum of $3.500.000.00 US Dollars) to your own bank account as my beneficiary trustee, and guidance to my late husband fund, okay I am waiting to receive your quick reply along with your photo, thank you for your effort to help me.
Your best forever friend
Hiba.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hibabarak@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:24 am

Hello my dearest heart,
Thank you I am very much happy to receive your message, Almighty Allah will bless you for your effort to help me out of this place, and immediately bank islam malaysia transfer my late husband fund to your own bank account, and you will send me small amount of money to get a traveling documents with my little daughter, and I will come to your home country, and start a good profitable business with you.

Dear I beg you with the name of Almighty Allah to help me with your whole heart, and transfer my late husband money into your private account, and I want you to know that before I contacted you I prayed to Almighty Allah to show me some body like you who is caring, a reliable man who has a good heart, who will treat me the same way he takes himself, and with your response to my letters, I found out you are the kind quality man of honor which I am looking for, And please I have not told anyone about you the existence of this money, and I will like you to keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you and that is why i contacted you to help me transfer this money into your account!, and that is why I am giving you all this information.

In this regards to my late husband fund, I have written a letter to Bank Islam Malaysia introducing you as my beneficiary trustee, and I am pleading with you once again, please take this transaction as your own personal money, this is the only thing I inherit from my late husband, and my only hope to start a better life with you with my little daughter.

This is details information my late husband used to deposit the money with, Bank Islam Malaysia.
Account number: 5461 9052 4637
Depositor name: Mr. Mohammed Barak
Next of kin: Mrs. Hiba Barak
Total Amount: $3.500.000.00 (Three Million Five hundred Thousand US Dollars)

E-mail Address of Islam Bank Malaysia: bankislam1@aol.com

My dearest heart, I have written an introduction letter to Bank Islam Malaysia on your behalf, And Now, Bank Islam Malaysia is waiting to receive a letter from you to proceed with the transfer of the money (total amount of $3,500,000.00 US dollars) direct into your own private account,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankislam1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Welcome To Islam Bank Malaysia
Menara Bank Islam, 22, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2592 1980

Dear,
Islam Bank Malaysia apologize for the delay in responding to your request due to our verification's on the total sum of ($3.500.000.00 United States Dollars) our deceased customer Mr. Mohammed Barak Deposited with us here in Malaysia, and according to the instruction made by our deceased customer Mr. Mohammed Barak to our bank institution, This fund will only be release to his wife Mrs, Hiba Barak, or beneficiary trustee to his wife

Kindly note that you are expected to abide by the principles of Islam Bank Malaysia to enable our bank management transfer total sum of ($3.500.000.00 United States Dollars) directly into your private account, and note that, We don't want to transfer this money to the wrong person, and according to the information’s we received in our bank here in Malaysia, The sudden death of our deceased customer Mr. Mohammed Barak has made her wife, and little daughter homeless in Touba Mosque Senegal.

, These are necessary documents required to transfer the total sum of ($3.500.000.00 United States Dollars) Mr. Mohammed Barak Deposited with us here in Malaysia direct into your own private account, Islam Bank Malaysia requires the following documents, (Affidavit of claim as the new legal beneficiary, power of attorney, a non-resident certificate) dully signed by Mrs, Hiba Barak the wife our deceased customer, And A Senegalese lawyer as your witness, authorizing you to make this claims, and you are instructed to provide the necessary documents to our bank within 5 working days as per banking law stipulates.

We advise you to contact a Senegalese professional lawyer to assist you, and obtain the necessary documents from the federal high court of Senegal before the next 5 working days, and immediately will received the documents from the federal high court of Senegal, The total sum of ($3.500.000.00 United States Dollars) Mr. Mohammed Barak deposited with us here in Malaysia will be transfer to your own private account within 48 hours.

Thank you for your co-operations and we guarantee our customers the best of our services.

Signed:
Mohd Muazzam Mohamed
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
Bank Islam Malaysia

Phone: +60325921980
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location Selangor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hibabarak@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:39 am

Hi Dear Happy New Year, Is your best friend Hiba Barak.
how are you?. I hope everything is fine with you. I am happy to contact you again after a long time, To Appreciate your good effort to help me when I was in a horrible situation, Despite the situation that stopped our communications. and it didn't work out as we had planned then?
But, the good news is that I am happy to inform you of my success in withdrawing the fund total amount of ($3.500,000.00 us dollars) with the help of a plot engineer from Holland who lives in Senegal. Our Former Church Director Reverend Mark, who is currently in Senegal, connects me to my new partner, who helps me transfer this fund to his own bank account in Holland. For the past two weeks I have been with my new partner at his working place in Senegal, But We traveled back to Netherlands last week before Christmas day, To invest the money in a productive business.

Dear, I didn't forget your past effort to help me when I was in a terrible situation. and your wonderful contribution to getting things started to the point where you cannot continue. And for this reason, I left a total sum of $250,000.00 US Dollars in the Visa credit card envelope for you, I handed the Visa credit card envelope to Reverend Mark, and he is the only person who knows about this money that I gave to you, my new partner doesn't know about it, and that was the main purpose of my trip to Senegal last week. and according to the United Bank for Africa, where the Visa credit card was credited to your name, you will withdraw the money over there in your home country with the credit card.

Dear Write a letter to Reverend Father Mark, and ask him to send you the visa credit card envelope ($250,000.00 US Dollars ) through courier delivery service, or you can ask Reverend Mark, To help you open an international account number in your name with United Bank of Africa. and transfer the money directly to your own account in your home country. Discuss with reverend mark on the best way to receive the credit card envelope immediately. I gave you this money to open up a good production company.
Please write an email to Reverend Mark with this information.
Name: Reverend Father Mark Iben
E-mail: Revmarkiben@gmail.com
Tel: +221 708 773 479

Phone: +221708773479
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

zadaejaz@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi Dear Happy New Year, Is your best friend Zada Ejaz.
how are you?. I hope everything is fine with you. I am happy to contact you again after a long time, To Appreciate your good effort to help me when I was in a horrible situation, Despite the situation that stopped our communications. and it didn't work out as we had planned then?
But, the good news is that I am happy to inform you of my success in withdrawing the fund total amount of ($4.300.000.00 US Dollars) with the help of a plot engineer from Holland who lives in Senegal. Our Former Church Director Reverend Mark, who is currently in Senegal, connects me to my new partner, who helps me transfer this fund to his own bank account in Holland. For the past two weeks I have been with my new partner at his working place in Senegal, But We traveled back to Netherlands last week before the new year, To invest the money in a productive business.

Dear, I didn't forget your past effort to help me when I was in a terrible situation. and your wonderful contribution to getting things started to the point where you cannot continue. And for this reason, I left a total sum of $250,000.00 US Dollars in the Visa credit card envelope for you, I handed the Visa credit card envelope to Reverend Mark, and he is the only person who knows about this money that I gave to you, my new partner doesn't know about it, and that was the main purpose of my trip to Senegal last week. and according to the United Bank for Africa, where the Visa credit card was credited to your name, you will withdraw the money over there in your home country with the credit card.

Dear Write a letter to Reverend Father Mark, and ask him to send you the visa credit card envelope ($250,000.00 US Dollars ) through courier delivery service, or you can ask Reverend Mark, To help you open an international account number in your name with United Bank of Africa. and transfer the money directly to your own account in your home country. Please discuss with the reverend mark on the best way to receive the credit card envelope immediately. I gave you this money to open up a good production company.
Please write an email to Reverend Mark with this information.
Name: Reverend Father Mark Iben
E-mail: Revmarkiben@gmail.com
Tel: +221 708 773 479

Header:

Return-Path: <zadaejaz@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021
Subject: I Am Wishing You A Happy New Year, from your best friend Zada.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.