Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dana Bramane

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:20 pm

Thanks a lot my dearest , i am happy that you have send the information to the bank and i am sure that bank will get back to you in no distance time , thank you once again for everything hug
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 pm

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA
Finance & Asset Management

Our Ref:Rgtt/48/Cbb/05/Vol/01
Fecha: 26 November 2019

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (BNI)

PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Bank Negara Indonesia

Official E-mail: (bni.onlinet@asia.com)

• General information (calling from indonesia): +62 21 251 1900
• General information (calling from abroad) : +62(0) 93.586.69
• Bank Negara Indonesia international clients : +62(0) 93.366.51.00

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM PAYMENT APPROVAL

ATTENTION !

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to informed you that our Bank Negara Indonesia,have received the messages about those documents forwarded to us for confirmation and our Bank Negara legal department have scrutinized all the details on those necessary documents for the transfer and found it correct and authentic.

However we have started processing of the transfer of the USD$9.798, 850:00 million American Dollars ( Four hundred and ninety eight thousand eight hundred and fifty Dollars interest accumulated) from the account of our deceased customer Dr.Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi,(Which will be transferred into your dominated bank account which you sent to our Bank Negara through the forms).

We have been instructed to transfer a total sum of USD$9.798, 850:00 (Nine million seven hundred and ninety eight thousand eight hundred and fifty US Dollars) from the account of our deceased customer Dr.Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, to the business partner , bank account.

Our Bank Negara Indonesia,have been expecting to get in contact with any relatives, Partner or family member's of our deceased customer Dr.Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, ,according to his form he don't have next of Kin. This payment process is to be carried out by our transfer department and as such, we would be obliged to furnish you with the relevant procedures.

It would be necessary to inform you that all dealings with you or your nominated financial institution and our bank would be done under the jurisdiction of the Indonesia Law and our Banking Policy.

Meanwhile, you are also required to send us your international passport/ Identity card / Driving License copies front and back. It would be essential to note that as a financial intermediary, our obligation to guarantee a total fulfillment of the European Union (EU) conditions on the paying and receiving parties cannot be over emphasized.

Our Bank Negara Indonesia,wish to update you properly on the final procedure for the transfer of the USD $9.798, 850:00 million American Dollars into your Bank account in your country, (USA) In regard of the above,Our Negara bank,is charging you for the activation of the said account where the money will be wired from, as it has been dormant since the death of our deceased customer Dr.Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, and this process is according to any country banking policy.

As the nominated beneficiary you are expected to pay in a certain amount of money into this dormant account by coming down to our Negara bank in Jakarta Indonesia or you will have to request us information's of our bank agent which can assist you to received the amount here and deposit the amount requested for activation fee,to the dormant account of our deceased customer Dr.Mahmud Sulayman al-Maghribi, so that it can be activated and available for transfer through Bank to Bank wireless transfer.

Base on this procedure,our Negara bank are ordering you to pay the sum of[ USD $4,800:00 ] American Dollars so that we can activate this account for the transfer of your fund to be made immediately, and we will advice you that immediately we received the activation fee that we will be transferring the amount by the unlimited of the law.

Explanation: This activation fee is a normal Banking procedure for all dormant account which the owner has abandon for a very long time. It is required by Bank to keep the account functioning online for all banking activities which includes interest and charges according to the type of account in one operates. Note that the money you will pay for the activation of account still belong to you as it will reflect on the total sum you are having in that account as you will find in your statement of account when it is delivered to you.
Please you are advice to adhere to this Banking procedure as it serves for the interest of both parties because without the activation of this account your money will not be transferred to you.We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

If you have any question(s), please contact us through our Official E-mail:[ bni.onlinet@asia.com ] for more directives /clarifications. Thanks

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Achmad BaIquni

***************************************************************************************************
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose,distribute, or copy this message or any part of it, or act on any information contained herein. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error, or Official E-mail:
[bni.onlinet@asia.com] and delete this
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:50 pm

Attention, you have to used this information of our bank agent Muhammad S. bellow and make the payment , so that he will stand and confirmed that we have received the money
Please you are advice to adhere to this Banking procedure as it serves for the interest of both parties ,

Name : Muhammad S.
Acc No : 079473XXXX
Name Of Bank : BANK BNI
Branch: BNI CABANG BOYOLALI.
Swift Code : BNINIDJA
Beneficiary address : Jawa Tengah. Indonesia.
Bank Address : Pulisen,Kec Boyolali,Kab Boyolali Jawa Tengah 57313

DUE TO THE WICKED WOLD, REMEMBER THAT YOUR BANK CAN ASK YOU THE REASON YOU WANTED TO SEND THE MONEY OUT TO INDONESIA, ONLY LET'S THEM KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT PURPOSE AS FAMILY SUPPORT

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Achmad BaIquni
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:37 pm

We Are Looking Forward To Hear From You Shortly, More Greetings And have a Nice Day,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:32 pm

Attention Miss ! We are very sorry to hear that the transaction failed due to one problem or another but we are sure that the account is ok and authentic ,

Meanwhile you have to used this information bellow for easy receiver

Name : RR. D. K. W.
Beneficiary Address : JAKTIM-INDONESIA.
Name Of Bank : BRI ( Bank Rakyat Indonesia)
Acc Number : 0439-01-00077XXXX
Branch : KCP Gading Boulevar.
Swift Code : BRINIDJA.

DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER THAT YOUR BANK CAN ASK YOU THE REASON YOU WANTED TO SEND THE MONEY OUT TO INDONESIA, ONLY LET'S THEM KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT PURPOSE AS FAMILY SUPPORT

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Achmad BaIquni

Attention ! , the way you dealing with our bank is not acceptable , and we wanted to used this opportunity to let you know that your file will be removing from our custody if we did not hear from you after 24 hours from now , thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Achmad BaIquni
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm

Greetings my love how are you i hope all is well with you over there in your country, well it's has been a while now, really i am not happy the way things is going over this deal, please i really want to know exactly what is in your mind about this deal because there is know much time left for us please i really need your response to my message have a wonderful day hug.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Actually i am very much confused because i heard that bank has provide two different account number what's is that no one is capable to accept the transaction ? please try to know what's wrong tomorrow ok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Listen very carefully , those account is valid and authentic , we are surprise when you said the the first account is failed , we giving you another different account for you to make the payment , why must you said that the two account information failed for the second times ?

Anyway you have to used another bank , and send the money through western union or money gram with this information bellow,

FIRST NAME : ATI .
LAST NAME : S.
ADDRESS BOGOR JABAR-INDONESIA.

if you make the payment , you have to forward the payment slip immediately to enable us cash the money here , thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.
Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Achmad BaIquni

Director General Manager &
Supervision (BNI) Indonesia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bni-bank@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:09 pm

We are waiting for your responds thanks .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kyleejack1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:25 pm

How are you doing over there my angel ? according to your last messages you have trying more than enough to send the money to indonesia here but all failed , and i was there in the bank yesterday when bank manager and one of our top officials discussing about it , what i don't know is the reason everything happening like this , please i will like you to continue searching for a way to make the payment , because all the file has been out for transferring the money to your account , and i am here protecting this deal for days now , please i will like you to know that i am here doing some part to make sure that things went well the way we plan it , i hope to hear from you soonest hug

How are you today my lovely one ? our file pass through my office yesterday , and i confirmed that you promise to make the payment today, please don't failed , because is only what kept the transaction as it is now , please try to do all your possible best to make sure that everything went successfully today from your side ok , i wait for your urgent response hug again.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.