Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sev8zvez@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sev8zvez@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:51 am

Hallo! ;) Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut? Ich habe ihren den kasten von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ab ich schicke die darstellung. Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Ich Liza. Mir funfunddrei?ig der jahre. Ich ist, dass sie freundlich der mensch uberzeugt. Ich habe, dass es jetzt der frauen ist viel kennen finden die liebe im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode. Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Plotzlich, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grosser weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren. Mich interessieren einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom menschen und gern zu haben zu finden und, beliebt zu sein! Erzahle mir ein paar worter uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde glucklich ist froh grosser uber dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem der mitteilung glucklich. Mit freundlichen gru?en, Liza!

Translated:

Hi! ;) I hope you are all well? I got her a box from agencies of acquaintances. I am sending the presentation. I hope that I am really real. I Liza. I was thirty-five years old. I am that you kindly convinced the person. I have found out that women now know a lot about love on the internet. Because of his I have decided this the method. You are me to you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. Suddenly, it is quite unexpected with us it will start the friendship and is bigger further. I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships. I'm just not interested in lying relationships, not interest. I want to be with people and like to have to find and to be popular! Please tell me a few words about yourself and your life's interests. I'll be glad to know more about you. I wanted to send your photography, so you see. I am waiting and I will be happy your message. Yours sincerely, Liza!

Header:
Return-Path: <sev8zvez@yundex.pw>
Received: from ip168.ip-91-134-219.eu ([91.134.219.168] helo=host.alphatechholdings.net) by yundex.info with
Fri, 29 Nov 2019
Subject: zusammen fur immer
Reply-To: Inspirierend <sev8zvez@yandex.com>

Orig IP: 91.134.219.168 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: France

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sev8zvez@yundex.info

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:03 pm

Email received:

Hallo! ;) Was ist deine stimmung? Ich habe ihren den kontakt von der eheagentur bekommen. Ich ich sende die aufnahme. Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Ich Liza. Mir 35 der jahre. Ich ich vermute, dass sie interessant der mann uberzeugt. Ich gehort ich wei?, dass es jetzt der frauen ist viel lernen im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich entschieden diesen das herangehen zu verwenden. Interessant du interessierst mich wie der mann, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Plotzlich, das schicksal und bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom mann und gern zu haben zu finden und, beliebt zu sein! Schreibe mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde glucklich ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit habe eine gro?ere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem der mitteilung glucklich. Ganz best, Liza!

/ (translation)

Hi! ;) What is your mood? I have gotten her the contact from the eheagentur. I send the recording. I hope that I am really real. I Liza. 35 years of me. I suspect that she is interesting in convincing the man. I heard I know that it is now women's learning a lot on the internet. That's why I decided to use this approach. Interesting you interest me as the man and i have to send myself off to take the first step. Suddenly, fate and a relationship with us continue. I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships. For me, the false relationships do not interest me. I want to be with the man and like to have to find and to be popular! Write me something about yourself and the life's interests the enthusiasm please. I'll be happy glad you better. I'm the photo, so I have a bigger idea of ​​you. I'll wait and I'll be glad your message is happy. All right, Liza!

Header:

Return-Path: <sev8zvez@yundex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sev8zvez@yundex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yundex.info header.s=dkim header.b=JVuHVKQg;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sev8zvez@yundex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=sev8zvez@yundex.info
Received: from ip168.ip-91-134-219.eu ([91.134.219.168] helo=host.alphatechholdings.net) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <sev8zvez@yundex.info>) id 1iaYNs-0006J9-QI
Subject: wie verbringst du deine Abende und Tage?
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="unRTV12i=_JtkTu3tdbD9V31h7nMenLCbE"
Reply-To: Grossartig <sev8zvez@yandex.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 07:59:59
Message-Id: <E1iaYNs-0006J9-QI@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 91.134.219.168
Originating ISP: Ovh Sas
Country of Origin: France

+ the same stolen picture
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lizzanka.seohyr@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Email received:

Guten Abend! ;) Wie geht es dir? Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ich sende foto. Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Liza. Mir 35 der jahre. Ich ich vermute, dass sie gut der mann uberzeugt. Ich gehort ich wei?, dass es jetzt die menschen ist viel lernen im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich zu versuchen, diesen das herangehen zu verwenden. Du mir gefallst, und ich habe mich entschieden dir. Plotzlich, ist bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich ich traume mit vom mann und glucklich bis zum ende des lebens! Erzahle mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde glucklich ist froh dich besser. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem der antwort glucklich. Mit den herzlichen gru?en, Liza!

/ (translation)

Good evening! ;) How are you? I got your e-mail address from the agencies of acquaintances. I send photo. I hope that I am really real. Liza call me. Me 35 of the years. I guess that she is a good man. I heard I know that now people are learning a lot on the Internet. Because of his I have to try to use this to approach this. I like you and I have decided you. Suddenly, a relationship with us continues. I want to say that I am only seriously interested in the relationships. For me simply not awaken the lying relationships not of interest. I dream with me from the man and happy to the end of life! Tell me something about yourself and the interests of life the hobby please. I'll be happy, glad you're better. I wanted to send your photography, so see you. I wait and I will be happy with your answer. With warm greetings, Liza!

Header:

Return-Path: <lizzanka.seohyr@yundex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lizzanka.seohyr@yundex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yundex.info header.s=dkim header.b=g0mdHC9U;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lizzanka.seohyr@yundex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lizzanka.seohyr@yundex.info
Received: from [188.187.144.115] (helo=78.31.206.136) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <lizzanka.seohyr@yundex.info>) id 1idxGr-0001Jq-Rb
Subject: Hallo, suchst du ein leidenschaftliches und sanftes Madchen?
To:
Reply-To: Engelsaugen <lizzanka.seohyr@yandex.com>

Originating IP: 188.187.144.115
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 78.31.206.136
Originating ISP: Uk-2 Limited
City: Copenhagen
Country of Origin: Denmark

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.