Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lubivtina@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lubivtina@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:43 pm

Hello : ))
How are you doing? I assume that you are fine? I'm happy get know you. Expect would you mind communication ? I'm really excited, from communicate with you. : ))
I am a unmarried woman. My dream meet gentle and reliable man to build happy relationship. What are your dreams ? admire?
My name is Anichka. I am thirty-nine years old, I live in small city of Russia. Is it not difficult for you? For me, distance is not matters.
I pass you my photos and I really hope interest : ))
If I attracted you have caused you concern, I really happy to get you the letter. I enjoyment continue introduction with you and I am happy to know about you a lot. If you answer to me, I will send you more of my photos.
I desire you a nice time and the fun mood. : )) I waiting for your answer.
this is my email Lubivtina@yandex.com ..!
Regards, Anichka.

Header:
Return-Path: <marco.faggin@tim.it>
Received: from [50.84.106.85] (50.84.106.85) by smtp217t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as marco.faggin@tim.it)
Reply-To: Anna < xpmxqjol@mail.com >
Subject: I would like to exchange photos
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.