Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of US Army Sgt. Jennifer Holt

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of US Army Sgt. Jennifer Holt

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:30 am

Email address used: rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Message received on WeDateFree:

Hello,how are you

My name is Rose Jackson, single,and honest,with full of love,
seeking on a serious relationship, so interested when i saw your profile hoping if we can click together to continue our conversation through my email address ( rosejacksonn9@ gm ail.com ) i have special and important somethings to share with you, also send you my pictures,tell you more about myself best regard, Rose Jackson.

Fake profile used:

Rosejackson
33 y/o female from new york, USA
Army

Description:
From New York City in United States. I'm 33 years old, single and honest, loving, caring, desiring, kind and devoted woman

Ideal match description:
Someone with good heart , Someone with good heart , Someone with good heart

Stolen picture used on the fake profile:

The scammer abuses a stolen picture of US Army Sgt. Jennifer Holt.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:32 am

Compliments of the season I must commend you for responding back to me, I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too. Once again my name is Sgt Rose Jackson:
I am 33 years old: am from New York City in United States.
I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Syrian on war against terrorism.I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about you, what you like and dislike,
It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message.
I have in my possession the sum of $2.6 millions USD ( Two million six hundred thousand dollars ) Which i made here in Syrian.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Syrian, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.Your urgent reply is highly needed.
Regards Rose Jackson

Header:
Return-Path: <rosejacksonn9@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Subject: THANKS FOR URGENT RESPONSE

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:53 pm

Hello my dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend . More about me: I'm an orphan, I lost my parents in car fatal accident 7 years ago..

I have worked as U.S Army for 13 years now, I will soon resign once you receive my package, because I'm no more comfortable with Military work anymore,
Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Damascus Syrian.
Due to the United Nation policy on Syrian troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syrian so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want you to use for investment. Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed,

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $2.6 millions USD which is the money I want you to keep safe until am through with my duty here in Syrian.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where i am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow..

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards Sgt Rose Jackson

Images of wounded soldiers in a hospital setting not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:41 am

Hello My lovely friend, How Are You?
The plan: The box will leave on board the Red Cross jet from Syrian on Thursday night 28th of November 2019, and Arrive Dakar Senegal Airport on Friday morning 29th of November 2019, because it will have trances over there in Dakar Senegal before heading to Nearest Airport that the same day Upon the arrival, You have to contact the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in United States,

I have give him your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved.My dear the diplomat will contact you for more information and the diplomat will be at the International Airport with the consignment box the and diplomat is a Sudanese man and try to response to him as soon as he contacted you because i have forward all your information to the diplomat.

The Contact of the diplomat is as follows Name...... Farid Eric E-mail address: Diplomatfarideric@gmail.com

Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you. You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag at the Airport before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you. Because i instructed not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not search the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything OK, I promise i will surprise you as soon as i come to your country.
You must have to be aware that you are going to assist the diplomat to get the diplomatic yellow tag there at the Airport before he move down to your destination, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search. The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the Airport.
The box: The box contains the money and it will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that is your personal belonging. That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him at the airport. As soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 50% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 50% is intact. As soon as i come to your country and you can help me to invest it in a good profitable venture in your country. I will contact you again as soon as the consignment arrive at the International Airport and make sure you follow the instruction of diplomat avoid any problem at the airport with the money.
Regards Sgt Rose Kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:03 am

My dear good evening and how was your day, i received an email from the diplomatic now that he has board the flight to Senegal now, he will arrive Senegal tomorrow morning. like i told you before you will help the diplomatic to secure the diplomatic yellow tag at the Senegal Airport before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you. Because i instructed him not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not search the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act, It will not cost much. he will contact you through your email tomorrow morning. meanwhile your free to email him now for more updates.Regards Rose Kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatfarideric@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:08 am

Hello good evening :
My name is Farid Eric, I am the red cross agent here in Syrian, I want to use this moment and inform you that am the rightful person that will deliver the package, that was sent to us here by Sgt Rose Jackson: , I've board the flight down to Senegal, due to transit: I'll stop at Senegal Airport; from there I'll take off down to Austria:Please be at alert with your e-mail: as soon as i land to Senegal Airport i'll inform you Immediately:Goodnight and have a wonderful bed
Sincerely Eric
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com diplomatfarideric@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:18 pm

My dear good morning and how was your night?
I just want to informed you that the consignment box has arrived at the International Airport Dakar Senegal, please the diplomat will contact you for more information and the diplomat is now at the International Airport with the consignment box, the diplomat is a Sudanese man and try to response to him as soon as he contacted you because i have forward all your information to the diplomat.

The Contact of the diplomat is as follows
Name...... Francis Frederick
E-mail address: francisfrederick100@gmail.com
Phone Number.... +221708079425

Please the diplomat will immediately contact you and update me on the development, bear in mind that the diplomat dose not know the actual content of the consignment, so do not disclose the content to him, for security reason. I pray almighty God so that everything will go smoothly, the code number will send to you as soon as you finalize with the diplomat.
The diplomat will direct you on what to do base on how to get the diplomatic yellow tag to enable him to clear the consignment box from Custom over there in Senegal International Airport, to enable him start moving down to your destination because he is in International Airport with the consignment box now.

Best Regards Rose Kiss

Attention: How you doing
I am Mr. Farid Eric. the red cross delivery agent working with parcel force express Ltd, I was sent by Sgt. Rose , From Syrian, United Nation office, to deliver a parcel to your address in . am presently on transit in International airport in Dakar Senegal, now because we have other parcels to be delivered in Dakar, however I have concluded my mission now in Dakar, and about to board my next flight to your country but the authorities in Dakar Senegal Airport: asked me to wait behind because due to the insurance nature of the parcel they want to verify the content of your parcel to confirm the true content and to make sure that the parcel is genuine and not connected to any illegal activities, they explained that this is for security reasons, though I was able to used my influence and immunity to stop them from opening the parcel but now they have resolved that the parcel must go through customs clearance, they said that due to the insurance nature of the parcel that it must go through custom clearance here in Senegal airport ,meaning that the total sum of (650usd) must be paid to the customs department here in Dakar Senegal, airport so that they will issue the clearance documents and to allow the parcel to pass through the port of Senegal entry to proceed to Airport USA for the final delivery. You are to urgently send the (650usd) here so that it will be submitted to the authorities here to enable them issue the clearance certificate and allow me to proceed to Airport USA for the final delivery of your parcel. This fee is needed very urgent so that it will be used to follow up all the needed customs process and proceed for the safe delivery of your parcel to you, I was made to understand that as soon as this fee is paid that the customs will issue a clearance certificate and the certificate will give your parcel automatic immunity to be conveyed all over the World without been monitored or inspected by any other security agents all over the world,This is very urgent, you need to contact me now so that I will direct you on how to urgently send the fee here to have the matter solved as urgent as it needed. Note that delay is very dangerous because if you delay further, the Senegal authorities will force open the parcel and if the content of the parcel is in any way against the international law, it will attract the attention of so many authorities and the matter will go beyond our control.Try to handle everything as a matter of urgent.Contact me for directions on how to send the customs clearance fee.The earlier you do the better.
I am eagerly waiting.
Sincerely,Mr. Farid Eric
Red cross Agent.
Parcel Force Worldwide.
Asia Regional Office. Email Address........diplomatfarideric@gmail.com
Phone Number....+221708079425
Web site: ww w.parcelforce.com

My dear i received mail from the diplomatic that a sum total of 650 usd would be paid as clearance fee, please if you know anything you can do to help me pay the yellow tag fee, please do it because i have no means to settle the bill from here at the moment because we cannot receive or send money out to whatsoever,
My dear i know that this money is very big but i am pleading that you should help me to pay the clearance fee to the diplomatic, immediately our consignment arrive to your country i will pay you back plus 50% of the total sum for your wonderful assistance. Please send the money to the diplomatic for the clearance fee: so that the box can start coming to you in your country. I have already paid for the registration of the consignment, But I do not know that it was not included with the clearance fee. Remember you are assisting me to achieve my goals, while the diplomatic has nothing to loose if we abandon the consignment half way..I thank God we are making achievement and always understand that the clearance charge must not bring any reason for delay, even if it permits that you borrow out the fee, then be rest assured that you will refund back as soon as the arrival of the diplomatic agent In your country. Please help me and make the payment to the diplomatic immediately so that the consignment will start coming to your country without delay. I will join you as soon as i confirm that you have received the cash box in your custody. I have already started my arrangement to resign. I am waiting for your reply.
Best Regards Rose Kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatfarideric@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:33 pm

I have been waiting to hear from you, and i have been receiving emails from sgt Rose, i waited for you at Senegal Airport over many hours of the day, write now i'm in my hotel room because since i did not hear from you anymore i wanted to make an arrangement to travel back to Syrian Tomorrow, but since i have hear from you now and you promise to send the money tomorrow morning no problem i will give you my information. please do not hesitate to send that money early in the morning.
Here are the information where you'll send the money Via Western Union or MoneyGram

First Name: Farid
Last Name: Eric
Address........ Unit 5 Des Almadies,house 8
City: Dakar
please send that money via Western Union or MoneyGram
So that it will be more easy for me to cash it out.
Good night

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomatfarideric@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019
Subject: GOOD NIGHT

Good morning how are you going today.
i'm waiting to hear from you. please go now and send the money so i can start coming down to your country.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:36 pm

I'm so happy to hear from you, hope you had a wonderful day, i have been receiving emails from the diplomatic since today, he told me that you have not been replying to his messages, he told me now that you wrote to him and tell him that you will transfer the money tomorrow, thank you very much, my God will bless you.

Hello good morning my king hope you had a wonderful sleep. my king i receive email from the diplomatic now, he said that he is still waiting for the money. please my king remember that i'm an orphan, all my hope and trust is in you, i know that the money is big but please go now and help me send the money to him so he can finish up all the necessary things at the Airport and buy the next flight to your country , I promise you that you shall have your money back and also have me as well. I love you and i also promise you that i will surprise you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosejacksonn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:16 am

Hello My Dearest Friend This is Sgt. Rose I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal, the man is living in Croatia, we just come back to Senegal,for our wedding, before i travel back to Croatia with him, I'm in Croatia now with my new Husband for investment purpose with the money. Mean while,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in getting the consignment box out of Syria ,I intend to pay you well for good because of your help and love you showed me I'm giving you the sum of ( $ 300,000,00 ) , Three hundred thousand United States dollars showing concern. Now you have to contact the UBA Bank for the ATM Visa card as a compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.So feel free and get in touched with the UBA Bank and instruct them where to send you the ATM visa card. My dear do inform me once you receive the ATM visa card , I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my husband are having at hand,finally, I have tell them about you and also forwarded instruction to them on your behalf to receive the ATM visa card, so feel free to get in touch with UBA Bank E-mail visacarduba@aol.com they will send the ATM visa card to you without any delay. thanks
Yours faithful Sgt. Rose
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.