Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pstdanielahossou1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pstdanielahossou1@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Return-Path: <bing@asia-edu.org>
Received: from [197.234.221.145] by mail.asia-edu.org via HTTP; Tue,
12 Nov 2019 19:08:46 +0800 (CST)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 19:08:46 +0800
To:
Subject: COMPENSATION FOR YOU

Dear Friend,

How are you doing and God's blessings to you.However I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred with the help of a new partner from Saudi Arabia,Presently I'm in India for an investment projects.I have decided to compensate you with the sum of (US$750,000.00) Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars this is just to prove you that i am sincere. I did this simply to show you that it is good to do good things and also to fulfill my vow during the trials.I waited and found out that you can not continue the transaction,that is why i involved a financier from Saudi Arabia which was successfully done.Therefore you should contact my pastor in Cotonou Benin Republic with the following information below,

APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES
Name: Pastor Daniel Ahossou
Email: pstdanielahossou1@gmail.com

Do ask him to send you the ATM CARD with the sum of (US $750.000,00) Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars which I kept for your compensation, however he will attend to you without delay as he was duly instructed.Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time.

Barrister Uddy Edwards
Founder Edwards Group Consult
Benin Republic
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.