Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mattinsclement212@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mattinsclement212@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:02 pm

BE INFORMED
People
Ms.Danny Daley. <mattinsclement212@gmail.com> Today at 17:57
Reply-To: dannydaley@1email.eu
To
BCC
Message body

UNITED NATION ANTI –FRAUD COMMISSION
29 Lincoln's Inn Fields,
London WC2A 3EE United Kingdom

Attn: CONCERNED BENEFICIARY(NAME WITHHELD)

RE:FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD IN THE WORLD.

We hereby inform you about the investigation that we have put in place
now, to fight against fraud in the world. This is to inform you that
we have setup a software-network database that is monitoring every
email that you receive and send out around the worldwide.

After our general meeting, we the junior executive of the UN have join
hands together to secure your funds from the so-called Internet
fraudsters which we intend to arrested many of them soon. But before we can
release the funds, you have to provide us with the documents mentioned below within two
days from this day.
UNITED NATION ANTI-FRAUD COMMISSION CLAIM CERTIFICATE (UNAFCCC).

Which we are going to present to the British and American
Government as proof of ownership to the fund you are claiming.

This will backup the success of your secured funds. Once
again this is to inform you that we have all your information saved in
our network database here in our office. Mind you claim is going to
last for just three business days so get back to us ASAP.

Yours Faithfully

Ms.Danny Daley.
Director UN Anti Fraud Unit Commission Department
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

centinoworld@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:21 pm

GOODNEWS
People
IFEANYI EZEOBI <centinoworld@gmail.com> Today at 0:49
To
Message body
I write to seek your co-operation as my foreign partner and your
assistance to enable me own properties and invest in the economy of
your country.

I apologize if this letter does not suit your personal or business
ethics, I came to know you in my Private Search after my fasting and
prayers, then I made up my mind to confide this confidential business
suggestion to you as a reliable and reputable person to handle this
confidential transaction.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest
Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in
JP Morgan Chase Bank USA which I would like to use the funds to invest
in your country or any other good country because of the unstable
economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive
the fund from JP Morgan Chase Bank for fruitful investment in your
country, if you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your
interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the
sharing percentage.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will
be revealed to you in due course, if you are not interested, please
also indicate so, so that it will enable me to contact other foreign
partners who might be interested to work with me.

A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter and early
establishment of position will be appreciated.

Call for your interest +2348165436735

Please call me as soon as you response to my proposal to enable me
check my email and get back to you immediately.

I am waiting for your call.

Best regards,
Ifeanyi Ezeobi

Phone:
+2348165436735
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: mattinsclement212@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm

Good day, please I am waiting for your call.
People
IFEANYI EZEOBI <mattinsclement212@gmail.com> 20 Apr at 6:28 PM
Reply-To: ifeanyiezeobii01@gmail.com
To
Message body
I write to seek your co-operation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me own properties and invest in the economy of your country.

I apologize if this letter does not suit your personal or business ethics, I came to know you in my Private Search after my fasting and prayers, then I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you as a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in JP Morgan Chase Bank USA which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund from JP Morgan Chase Bank for fruitful investment in your country, if you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course, if you are not interested, please also indicate so, so that it will enable me to contact other foreign partners who might be interested to work with me.

A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter and early establishment of position will be appreciated.

Call for your interest +2349025611689.

Please call me as soon as you response to my proposal to enable me check my email and get back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Ifeanyi Ezeobi

Phone:
+2349025611689
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

ifeanyiezeobiofficial@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Mon, Aug 6, 2018
Subject: Get back to me immediately
To: ifeanyiezeobiofficial@gmail.com

I write to seek your co-operation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me own properties and invest in the economy of your country.

I apologize if this letter does not suit your personal or business ethics, I came to know you in my Private Search after my fasting and prayers, then I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you as a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in California Financial Trust Bank (CFTB) USA which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund from California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)for fruitful investment in your country, if you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course, if you are not interested, please also indicate so, so that it will enable me to contact other foreign partners who might be interested to work with me.

A swift acknowledgement of the receipt of this letter and early establishment of position will be appreciated.

Call for your interest: +234-8165436735

Please call me as soon as you response to my proposal to enable me check my email and get back to you immediately.

Best regards,
Ifeanyi Ezeobi
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ifeanyiezeobi06@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:01 pm

IFEANYI EZEOBI <ifeanyiezeobi06@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ifeanyiezeobi77@gmail.com
Bcc:

12 Nov at 09:26

I apologize if this letter does not suit your personal or business ethics, I came to know you in my Private Search after my fasting and prayers, then I made up my mind

to confide this confidential business suggestion to you as a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in California Financial Trust

Bank( CFTB)USA which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund from California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)for fruitful investment in your country, if

you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of the funds will be revealed to you in due course, if you are not interested, please also indicate so, so that it

will enable me to contact other foreign partners who might be interested to work with me.

Call for your interest: +2348183317195

Best regards,
Ifeanyi Ezeobi
Wayne

charitableorganization07@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:47 pm

IFEANYI EZEOBI <charitableorganization07@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ifeanyiezeobi2020@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 4 Sep at 06:30

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)USA which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund from California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)for fruitful investment in your country, if you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

Call for your interest: +234-818 331 7195

Best regards,
Ifeanyi Ezeobi

Phone:
+2348183317195
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

ifeanyiezeobi05@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:51 pm

ifeanyiezeobi05@gmail.com <ifeanyiezeobi05@gmail.com>
To:

Sat, 28 Nov at 15:56

Google Forms
I write to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me to own properties and invest in the economy of your country.

I apologize if this letter does not suit your personal or business ethics, I came to know you in my Private Search after my fasting and prayers, then I made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you as a reliable and
reputable person to handle this confidential transaction.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)USA which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please do let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund from California Financial Trust Bank( CFTB)

for fruitful investment in your country, if you will like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

Please response to me in my privet email address: ifeanyiezeobi112@gmail.com

Call for your interest: +234-818 331 7195

Please call me as soon as you respond to my proposal to enable me to check my

email and get back to you immediately.

Best regards,

Ifeanyi Ezeobi
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

ifeanyiezeobi8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:32 pm

I am waiting for your call

IFEANYI EZEOBI <ifeanyiezeobi8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ifeanyiezeobi@zohomail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 16 Jun at 15:32

I write to seek your cooperation as my foreign partner and your assistance to enable me to own properties and invest in the economy of your country.

My name is Ifeanyi Ezeobi, I am a director in one of Nigeria biggest Oil and Gas Company I made a fixed deposit of$21.8 million dollars in California Bank & Trust USA,which I would like to use the funds to invest in your country or any other good country because of the unstable economy of our nation.

Please let me know if you would like to partner with me to receive the fund for fruitful investment in your country.

If you would like to assist me as a partner then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss the modalities and the sharing percentage.

Call for your interest or whatsApp me on this number: +234-818 331 7195

Please call me or whatsApp as soon as you respond to my proposal to enable me to check my email and get back to you immediately.

I am waiting for your call or whatsApp me.

Best regards,

Ifeanyi Ezeobi
Wayne

Re: ifeanyiezeobi06@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:11 pm

I am waiting for response.

Mauro Vieira Flyod <ifeanyiezeobi8@gmail.com>
Reply-To: maurovieirafloyd@yandex.com

Bcc:

Wed, 1 Sept at 11:40

DATE: 1 September, 2021.
$2.5 MILLION USD COMPENSATION GRANT APPROVED.
For Your Urgent Attention,

Greetings , am writing this mail from the office of UNITED DEBT
RECONCILIATION CENTRAL EUROPE. This is to inform all the individuals
who has un-cleared transaction for the period of which Sergio Vieira
de Mello served as the officer in-charge of debts in EUROPE that a
memorandum of understanding has been reached to pay each individual
the total sum of $ 2.500.000 United State Dollars Only In CERTIFIED
BANK Draft OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT OPTION PREPARED BY ANY CONCERNED
PERSON AS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY BY THE PAYING BANK .

The following details are required to carry out all the modalities
and to prepare your Draft for immediate delivery to your address or
chosen bank's destination if you need cash delivery payment option .

Resend your information for reconfirmations:
1.Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Valid Identity Card
4. Country/ State of Origin.

I await for your urgent response for further modalities.
Best Regards,
Mauro Vieira Flyod.
Permanent Representative.
Wayne

godwinemefiele461@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:25 pm

Waiting for your response and swift claim to this funds.

RICHARD FLOYD <godwinemefiele461@gmail.com>
Reply-To: richardfloydfloyd@yandex.com

Bcc:

Tue, 21 Sept at 19:38

TREAT MOST URGENTLY AND SWIFTLY .
FROM THE DESK OF :OPERATIONAL HEAD ECB FINANCIAL AUDITORS.
DATE: 21th Sept,2021.

Dear Sir.

RE:DISCOVERY OF AN UNCLAIMED FUNDS

Am Richard Floyd working with ECB BANK where I have just been newly
posted to as the Operational Manager to oversea the bank's outlet in
Netherlands.

On assumption of duty this week ,I saw your file with an unclaimed
fund's details which is due for transfer.

Please contact this office immediately for the release of this funds
to you as the original classified owner considering the records herein

Waiting for your response and swift claim to this funds.

Yours Truly.
Richard Floyd.
DIRECT WHATS-APP LINE:0031684037971.

Cc:WORLD BANK DELEGATION IN UNITED KINGDOM.

Phone:
+31684037971
Country or destination Netherlands
Original network provider* Lycamobile Netherlands Limited
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.