Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joanna García

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ubabankafrican121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 am

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL : +221 773559927
FAX :00221338206020

Attention Sir.

For you kind attention sir this is to bring notice to you that I have confirmed that you are not really appreciate our work or care to obey the law of this bank I want to let you know that tomorrow morning all the money will be move into government account because you are not serious and I will wiper your name from our bank system for more information visit our bank good bye
The tracking number from the DHL will also be giving to you for your acknowledgement in monitoring the parcel through DHL systems.
Fund Transfer Officer

United bank For Africa (UBA)

Dr.james jacob (UBA)

TEL :+221 773559927
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:21 am

For your kind attention sir for your information I have moved your visa card to the CEO department because you are not serious and for your information your name is about to wiper out from our bank system you can only achieve the transaction if you can only visit our heard office here in the Dakar Senegal if not I don't think that this bank will be in any help to you again bye
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Attention:

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive besides, where you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment. Hence, our uba bank is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to high prices. In other words we are now requesting that those involved should pay only the sum of $88 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody. We signed agreement that we cannot permit to touch or remove money inside this fund.

We submitted the agreement certificate in the ministry of justices high court. Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Government Account, So to avoid problems, you have to send the fee before 3days so that you can get your funds released without delay.

MTCN;
receive 's Name: john mike
Question: IN god
Answer: WE TRUST

Kindly advice to send the $88 immediately so that we will register your payment and start receiving $10.000.00 after we received your payment activation fee sum of$78 today. Be advice that there is no time again for us to call any person on phone unless you will email to us after the payment of $88 you will start receiving your money every day $10.000.00 through visa card until the full payment is completed. So what you will be receiving per day is $10.000.00.

The moment I receive the payment of $88 I will release the first payment information’s of $10.000.00 to you and you will pick up the money and I will send you another payment for pick up.

Thanks for your patronage
Yours In Control
Dr john mike

Header:
Return-Path: <ubabankafrican121@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: my dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.