Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Oksana - oksiukr@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Oksana - oksiukr@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Email received:

Hello there, on the very first lines in this email I only would like to explain to you that I really dream to meet a faithful man who will not simply be a husband for me, but also a bestfriend, a hot in bed and maybe a father for the future babies. really wish to develop a my family based upon absolute love, good comprehension as well as care. It truly is additionally really essential to share typical ideas and interests with regards to existence. Please, tell me, exactly what are your likes and dislikes, precisely what are your passions. Are there any kind of desires you have as well as exactly what your ideas in the future? If there is anything at all you will not want to write to me at this point, I'm going to understand, do not worry. And lastly, i'll let you know everything about me personally u would like to know. And from now on i would like to wish u all the best. would be waiting for your letter.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: oksiukr@yandex.com

p s Im twenty-eight years of age and also i am coming from Kiev, Ukraine. How old are you and just where you coming from?

Header:

Return-Path: <goo4407334@goo.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.247.172.172])
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 23:43:01
Message-ID: <471F21B1EB640197F8D90764CFBC2BEEFDF85F32@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my awesome pen-friend.

Originating IP: 14.247.172.172
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message (sent in a pdf file):

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Oksana - oksiukr@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Additional email addresses used online with stolen pictures from the same gallery:

okszabel@gmail.com
oksshkar6@gmail.com
oksnyz@gmail.com
oksanakrip7@gmail.com
okssimon53@gmail.com
okskrave@gmail.com
okstkach458@gmail.com
okssc89@gmail.com

Additional stolen pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.