Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alisa G.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alisa G.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:50 am

Email address used: lonely2986@kazakhmail.com

Out of the blue:

Hi, my new friend! My name is Assemgul, I am a single young lady who wants to findabeloved man! I would like to tell you a little bit more about myself, and I would like to send you my photos in the next message. Looking forward to your answer! Assemgul

Return-Path: <anonymous@s17.osbournecarter.com>
Received: from s17.osbournecarter.com (s17.osbournecarter.com. [109.203.98.41])
Subject: You give me love? I hope that yes!
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10290:bin.php
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.4.25

Originating IP: 109.203.98.41
Originating ISP: Node4 Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Picture received with the email - stolen image of Alisa G, adult model (peachy18.com):

Additional email addresses reported for used online with stolen pictures from the same gallery: kzpretty86@kazakhmail.com , kz27asemgyl@yahoo.com , passionateainur29@yahoo.com , mashenkababe@yahoo.com , needlove8429@yahoo.com , passionatelioness29@yahoo.com , pretty8629@kazakhmail.com , cutemarya84@yahoo.com .

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2006
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lonely2986@kazakhmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Email:

Hello, my friend! How are you? I'm fine!
Thank you for what you did not ignore my letter. I am pleased that our relationship can continue.
I could not answer you earlier, it was too much work and study. At this point, my schedule is free and we can build full communion.
We do not know how to end our relationship, but I'm sure that we can become great friends, and more.
I found your e-mail address in the message, which was in my folder "inbox". It turns out that there are good people who are trying to help women find true happiness. Men in my country, have no interest in women. Therefore, I decided to write you.
We will be able to communicate and to become closer to each other. I think that now is the most important thing. Our joint happiness only in our hands. I hope that you will let me learn you closer. We will succeed!
I am sure that the language barrier, racial and cultural differences are not an obstacle for us. I know that true love speaks a common language. Age is just a number. The difference in age is not a problem for me. The most important thing is the positive mood, ability to love and respect the partner. The rest does not matter.
I am a student. I'm in my last year. Very soon, I'll be a dentist. In spite of my study, I work, as in our country do not give a decent stipend for students. My additional income is teaching dance to children's studio. I love working with children, they are very obedient and cute. I adore children. I believe that children are angels who live near us. Do you like to dance? I love salsa and waltz.
In a short time, I think in one week, I will depart for training in your country. All my travel documents at the stage of completion. My future internship is an excellent incentive to get to know each other better. In future letters, I will tell you more about my internship.
The biggest dream in your life - is to build a strong alliance based on mutual respect and trust. I am confident that our meeting is a new stage in our life and fortune will smile upon us. If you do not want to know me closer and build a trusting relationship with me, we we'd better stop now. I believe that this will happen very soon, we will look into each other's eyes and feel the taste of our lips!
My name is Assemgul. My date of birth - 27 December 1986. This year, I will be 30 years old, I'm a adult girl :)
My height is 169 cm and my weight is 50 kg. I live in Kazakhstan, city- Karaganda. I'm interested in sports and lead a healthy lifestyle. I am not against alcohol and smoking. Everyone makes their own choices. During the holidays, I allow myself a glass of wine or champagne.
I am focused and positive. I like to learn new languages. I know English. I can speak and write in English. I studied English at school and at university.
I have never had children, and I have never been married. I am an orphan, I have no relatives. I have no brothers and sisters. I grew up in an orphanage.
My parents had an accident when I was little. I was only 4 years old. Hard for me to think about it, so, with your permission, we will no longer discuss this topic. Thank you for your understanding. Life goes on and you need only look forward to a happy future.
In addition to the emotional loneliness, emptiness in my heart. In my life, there is no man who respects, loves and appreciates my feelings. Unfortunately, the men in my country have lost respect for their women. For many men, is more important than alcohol and short sexual relationships. Men of my country have forgotten how to care for women, they are too conservative and rough.
I am sure that in romantic relationships are important feelings such as trust, understanding and respect. I think of you and outlook on life are the same, and we can build a true, loving relationship.
If you want to see only my erotic pictures, and I do not wonder you as a person, I think you need to stop, do not read my letter further and not to answer me. Some men fraudulently wanted to get my adult pictures. If a person is lusty and treats me with respect, I will never send him intimate photos. As soon as men understand it, they immediately stopped communicating with me. It hurt my heart.
I like it when I admire. I am not against sex photos. I understand that you're a man and you want to see all the delights of my body. But I do not want you to make me do this.
Maybe in the future, if we build a loving relationship, I will give you my sweet picture. As long as we think of it sooner. Please tell me more about you, about your country and your town. What do you like doing in your spare time? I want to get to know you and to take steps closer to our rapprochement.
Please write to me as soon as you will have the opportunity. I am sending you kisses. Have a nice day!
Your girlfriend,
Assemgul.

Return-Path: lonely2986@kazakhmail.com
Received: from c83-250-93-112.bredband.comhem.se ([83.250.93.112] helo=localhost)
by mail.myasia-dns.com with esmtpsa (UNKNOWN:AES256-SHA:256)
(Exim 4.76)
(envelope-from <lonely2986@kazakhmail.com>)
id 1ab6Tc-001kZC-6V

Originating IP: 83.250.93.112
Originating ISP: Com Hem Ab
City: Sundbyberg
Country of Origin: Sweden

Pictures received with the email:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

erginangel29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Email:

I send you my greetings I am a single woman, Ergin. My dream is to find the man of my dreams! I’m looking forward to letters from you.

The picture received with the email is already posted here.

Return-Path: <tanakahun@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (49.32.20.41 with login)
Reply-To: Erginochka Sweet < erginangel29@yahoo.com>
Return-Path: tanakahun@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Erginochka Sweet <tanakahun@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: I send you my greetings.

Originating IP: 49.32.20.41
Originating ISP: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
City: Chennai
Country of Origin: India
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ladybeauty30kz@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2019 11:16 am

Email:

Salutation man I am a humble gal and simply do not know what to write down, and yet with regard to joy and happiness, i need to defeat these phobias. Im Raikhan, i'm 30 y.old at the moment. We all are in the modernized world and so everyone seriously like to locate a soul mates via the internet. I think of my own self as a motivated, good, content. Best of all is the fact that my soul is available for relationship!! In the next message I will make sure to show you much more associated with myself and will certainly send my personal snap shots.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: ladybeauty30kz@gmail.com

Raikhanchika,

Header:

Return-Path: <milk@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.165.21.193])
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: Raikhanusya Fine <milk@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Raikhanusya Fine <milk@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 06:15:56
Message-ID: <20190502061557.8170.milk@sunny.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.165.21.193
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Dong Ha
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 03, 2016 - blue dress).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alisa G.

Unread postby Fallerup » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:19 am

Email:

Hey hey my dear friend. I happen to be a simple youthful lady and so have no idea of what things to post, despite that fact with regard to joy and happiness, i really need to manage my personal anxieties.Im Lola, im thirty y.old now. Today we reside in the ultra-modern environment and then many folks actually like to look for a soul mates over the Internet.I consider my own self as a enthusiastic, sincere, straight, content. Most of all is actually that my own soul is available for serious love!In the following email I will make sure to show you some more regarding myself and definitely will certainly send my personal pics. Lolusha

email address used: e2006kaho@mail.goo.ne.jp

Fallerup
Junior survivor

lolalonely@rachelkessedy.com

Unread postby Fallerup » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:31 am

I should note that when I wrote my first reply to this scammer I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't google the picture she sent, but I figured it was probably fake, anyways here is the second one.
second email:

Hello!
To be honest, I did not expect you to answer me. Not all people trust online dating. But it seems to me that there is nothing wrong with that. On the contrary, the Internet is a great invention of mankind, which allows us to communicate, being thousands of kilometers apart. Do you agree with me?
Perhaps the thoughts of “what the hell, where did she get my e-mail address” are circling in your head. I do not want to be cunning and from the very beginning I will be honest with you, since trust and honesty are the main criteria in building serious love relationships.
In my city there is an agency that is looking for love couples. I filled out a special form where I had to enter all my personal data, as well as my hobbies and preferences in choosing a beloved man. Then, they sent your e-mai letter and so we had a chance to get to know each other. I hope you don't mind.
My name is Lola, now I am 30 years old. I was born in Kazakhstan, December 27, 1988. Have you heard anything about my country?
I have never been married and have not given birth to children. My height is 167 cm and weight 56 ​​kg.
I graduated from the medical university and now I work as a dental assistant in the city hospital of Astana. More recently, the city of Astana was renamed Nur-Sultan, in honor of the former president. Not all citizens supported such changes, but ordinary people do not decide anything.
I was born in the family of the driver and the doctor. My dad worked on a truck, he delivered food to stores. Unfortunately, my dad had an accident and died at the age of 45. It is a pity that he left so early, but such is the fate and I am sure that now my dad is in paradise.
My mother worked as a pediatrician. In recent years, my mother was very sick, she was diagnosed with a cancer. Last year, she died after a long agonizing pain. I am extremely sorry that I have become an orphan, but such is life. I will be strong.
I have no brothers and sisters, I am the only child in the family.
I try to keep active, I like to run in the morning. I love swimming, skiing. I enjoy life every second, I see any black bars in life with a smile.
I am sure that racial, cultural and age differences cannot be a barrier to building true love. I have no specific criteria and requirements for a beloved man. True love does not require criteria. In love, you only need to trust, respect and appreciate each other. Then everything will work out. Do you have requirements for the woman you love?
Please tell me more about you. Tell me about the country and city where you live. What are your hobbies? Do you work? What do you like to do in your free time?
Please tell me honestly, did you like me? I'm not talking about looks. I believe that external beauty is not the most important criterion for evaluating a person. Inner peace and state of mind is much more important. The main thing in our life is to be a kind person, and appearance is just a subordinate quality of a person's assessment. The most important thing is the spiritual beauty.
I hope that you and I have one goal - to build true love.
If for some reason, after this letter, you no longer want to know me closer, tell me about it. I am fully focused on building these relationships, so there is not a single minute to turn off the targeted path :) We deserve to be happy, I am sure of that. And it is possible that this will be our joint happiness.
I basically do not look for a man in Kazakhstan. I have had several negative experiences in dating within my city. I realized that I needed to finish it and try to find a loved one outside the country. I believe that this is possible. Moreover, after the death of my mother, nothing holds me at all here and I am free to travel to any part of the world.
I will definitely tell you more about me if I see your new letter.
I wish you a good day.
Your friend,
Lola!

this time with a totally different email address that even bypassed my spam filter hmm... and she sent the same picture again. it's like she's not hiding the fact that she's fake. the 4th picture is posted here, the black and white photo of the mother and daughter.
email address: lolalonely@rachelkessedy.com

Fallerup
Junior survivor

Re: ladybeauty30kz@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Email received:

Hi there my awesome friend! I happen to be a modest lady and so have no clue the best way to write, still for the sake of happiness, i have to resolve my own anxieties.Im Lola, i'm 30 years of age at the present. People are in the ultra-modern world and simply nearly all people want to discover a soul mates online.I consider myself being a established, good, joyful. Above all is that my own heart is free for real love.In the following letter I will make sure to let you know alot more of me and lastly will show my personal picture. Lolushulik.

Header:

Return-Path: <yuuna3423@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.190.180.72])
Reply-To: Lolchik Lolusenka <ladybeauty30kz@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Lolchik Lolusenka <yuuna3423@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Salut
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:04:02
Message-ID: <20190722050404.2887.yuuna----@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.190.180.72
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hai Phong

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Alisa G.

Unread postby Fallerup » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:09 am

email:
Hi, Xxxx!
It is unusual for me to receive letters from another part of the world. I will not hide, I am really pleased that we can continue our communication. I want to get to know you closer.
My main goal is to build a serious, trusting relationship. I do not want to play with you and ask for your reciprocity. I am completely open and ready to build true love.
My past relationship ended 2 years ago. I can not name the exact reason for parting. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, this sometimes happens. We simply did not agree on the characters, we had different goals and interests in life. I want my future man to respect me, to be able to compromise, to want to love and be loved. I know that all people are different, but I am always ready to divide the interests and life positions of my man. It is most important.
How are you today? What is the weather like in your city? I hope all is well.
Yesterday I visited the library and the city park. I adore reading books, I like foreign literature, especially Oscar Wilde, Dyuma, Jack London. The list is endless. I am amazed at how great these writers were. Until now, their books are very popular.
Active lifestyle is my hobby. As a child, I always went on a picnic with mom and dad, in Kazakhstan there are many beautiful places. These were great times. So my parents instilled in me a love of nature. Do you like to go on a picnic? Are there any sights in your town?
I'm not the perfect figure, to be honest, I do not aspire to it. I just try to eat right. For breakfast, I cook porridge or vegetable salad. I drink tea, coffee, apple or orange juice. My favorite dish is turkey baked in the oven with mushrooms and potatoes. I like to cook food. Perhaps in the future you will be able to taste some of my signature dishes. How do you like this idea? :)
In the morning, I try to do exercises or jogging. On weekends I visit the pool, and in the summer I play beach volleyball with friends. My dream is to ski or snowboard from the mountains. Extreme sport is breathtaking. Ingolf, do you have a favorite sport?
I hope you are interested in getting to know me closer. I wish you a good and positive day. Please tell me more about you.
I send you a kiss and wish you a good and positive day.
Your friend,
Lola!

same email as before.

FF note: both pictures removed. One is already reported here and the second one cannot be posted on the forum due to our guidelines.
Fallerup
Junior survivor

sweetylo88kz@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:46 pm

Email received:

Good Day Dear, My name is Yevgeniya. Right now i am needing a real, long run spousal relationship. Actually i am a contemporary young girl and I certain that really soon, i will find an honest gentleman inside the Online world. I am motivated, content. My soul and heart truly want total love. If perhaps you'll reply, I will happily forward to you my own pics and tell you more in regards to me personally.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: sweetylo88kz@gmail.com

Yevgeniyulka,

Header:

Return-Path: <lanchan@pop12.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (178.187.202.26)
Message-ID: <1FD0E62E6618D220D79863F3D8BD0AD703989340@unknown>
To:
Subject: Hello,

Originating IP: 178.187.202.26
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Biysk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jul 23, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

beautylady30r@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Email received:

Hi there! Anyways i'm looking to find a sincere, persistent union. I am actually a contemporary cutie and I sure that soon, i can find a reliable gentleman via Net. I am actually motivated, joyful. My own romantic heart want total love. If you'll answer, Most definitely i'll happily forward to you my own snapshots and then tell you even more in regard to me personally.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: beautylady30r@gmail.com

ByeBye

Header:

Received: from [118.70.215.32]
To:
Subject: Hello dear stranger,

Originating IP: 118.70.215.32
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Hanoi

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Feb 27, 2016).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.