Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ekaterina1lov@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Email received:

Grüße!;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich wünsche kennenzulernen, dich besser zu erkennen.
Ich will, ernst die beziehungen in den Internet. Meinen namen Catherine.
Mir 34 des jahres. Ich lebe in klein den besiedelte Punkt Russlands Ischewsk. Ich optimistisch und gesellig die frau.
Ich führe das gesundheitsverhalten. Wenn du wünsche, ich kann schreibe du mehr über mich.
Ich war niemals verheiratet und ich habe keine kinder. Bitte ich dich, erzähle mir grösser über dich.
Ich will kennenzulernen, unsere bekanntschaft und fortzusetzen dich zu erkennen es ist besser zu erkennen.
Wenn dir nicht kompliziert bitte ab sind mir deine foto.
In die antwort werde ich absenden ich werde dir meine foto senden.
Wenn bin ich dir oder interessiert nur das foto im stil nu intime beziehung, so verbrauche bitte, vergeude unsere allgemeine zeit nicht. Antworte mir auf diese E-Mail-Adresse ekaterina1lov@yandex.com !
Ganz best, Katyusha.

/ (translation)

Greetings!;)
I hope you are all well?
I wish to get to know you, to know you better.
I seriously want the relationships in the internet. My name is Catherine.
I'm 34 years old. I live in small the populated point of Russia Izhevsk. I optimistic and sociable the woman.
I manage the health behavior. If you wish, I can write you more about me.
I was never married and I have no children. Ask me, tell me more about you.
I want to get to know you, our acquaintance and continue to recognize you it is better to recognize.
If you are not complicated please leave me your photo.
I will send in the answer I will send you my photo.
If I am interested in you or just a photo in style intimate relationship, then please use, do not spoil our general time. Reply to this e-mail address ekaterina1lov@yandex.com!
All right, Katyusha.

Header:

Received: from [178.215.162.235]
Message-ID: <F6F345161DC9E754888DC4799D16FE77@tim.it>
Reply-To: Katyusha <m@mail.com>
Subject: ich bin einfach verruckt nach dir! ( I am simply crazy about you!
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 13:48:45

Originating IP: 178.215.162.235
Originating ISP: Telemost Llc
City: Dnepropetrovsk
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi ! Sorry for not responding right away. A check from Moscow came to our school and I was very busy since there were a lot of things to do. Conducted open lessons, regular meetings, and at home there was a lot of hard work with magazines and documents. But now I have more time and we could communicate with you every day. I was waiting for an answer from you and I'm glad you wrote! As I understand it, it’s more convenient for you to speak English. I can speak English and German since I studied these languages ​​at school. And then she continued teaching these languages ​​at the institute. You and I can communicate in English, but when I write you a letter then use a translator as it is easier for me to express my thoughts in Russian.
Until today, I thought it was just a waste of time. But now I see that I was wrong! I really want to find my true love. Many people say that it is simply impossible to find a person with whom you will be ready to spend your whole remaining life on the Internet. My friends say that there are a lot of people who are ready to deceive, and play on the feelings of people. I hope you are a very good person.
I am very glad that I found you in such a limitless space of the Internet! It would be a great pleasure for me to know you better. I hope you can reciprocate. After all, I have never met a man in this way. This is something new for me. I want to tell about myself. I work in school as a class teacher in primary school. I live in Russia in the city of Izhevsk.
My height: 169 sm / Weight: 55 kg
If you want to know more about me, then ask, and in the next letter I will definitely answer you. Tell a little about you. What city do you live in? How old are you? , I look forward to your reply and your photos! Together with my letter, I send you my photos again. Best regards Ekaterina.

Header;

Return-Path: <ekaterina1lov@yandex.ru>
Received: from mxback7g.mail.yandex.net (mxback7g.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1472:2741:0:8b7:168]) by
Subject: I will wait from you the letter

Stolen images used;

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:53 am

Hello my dear !
I wonder can I pronounce you dear?
Jerome, how are you? I hope you are doing well. I'm alright.
If I really interest you, maybe we will someday meet and speak warm words to each other. I am a very simple woman, and just looking for my man! And now I want to tell you about me. I want to tell you about my work, I work at school and teach children from first to fourth grade, then they graduate in fifth grade to another class teacher. I am very happy when the children study well and behave well in the classroom, diligently treat each lesson.
Because children are the most precious thing we have. I get up at 6.30 in the morning and take a shower, then have breakfast and then go to work. I live not very far from my work, only 10-15 minutes on foot. My work day lasts until 17.00, after which I go home.
My parents are now retired, they no longer work. My father served in a government agency, and my mother worked as an accountant. I have never been married and throughout my life I had two serious relationships about which I will tell you later.
And now I would really like you to talk about yourself. How old are you? What do you love and what not? , I really want to know as much as possible about you.
Write me a little about your city in which you live. What is the name of your city? I will very much wait for your reply and photo. I have a great desire to see your photos, I hope that together with your next letter I will receive them from you! With my letter I send you my photos from work. , by the way on weekends, we visit our grandmother in the village with my parents. Unfortunately, she does not have a computer or the Internet at home, and I most likely will not have the opportunity to answer you. As soon as I get home to Izhevsk, I will immediately write you a letter. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will celebrate this event in the village in a small family circle. I wish you a pleasant weekend!
Your Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:44 pm

Hi . How are you? I’m doing fine, I returned from a trip to the village and began my professional career at school. Today I had a good day at work, as all my students have remarkably learned a new topic of lessons.
I am glad to receive your letter! Tell me about your work, how are your days going? It is very interesting to get to know you and learn about your life! Our age difference is not a problem for us. I believe that at any age a man with a woman can have serious communication and build relationships, all age are submissive to love! The main thing is that we approach each other by attitude and character.
In this letter I would like to continue the story about myself. So you know a little more about me.
my hobby is listening to music and reading books. I really love to read love stories. And as for music, I prefer different types of music, but most of all I like instrumental music as well as different popular music.
In the summer I like to ride a bicycle, and in the winter I like to ski. I like to walk in a park or somewhere outside the city, it is quite interesting and useful.
Now I want to tell you about my city, in our city there are a lot of trees, in Russia there is a very beautiful nature, and in my city too. I like to go to the park, I like to watch the sunrise. I do not smoke, I support a healthy lifestyle. Of course, sometimes my friends and I go to nature or to a cafe and can drink some wine. But it always remains within reason. , and for me it is important to find a man for a serious relationship, for a joint future.
Tell me about your character, I really want to know as much as possible about you. Send me your photos with your next letter.
I will be waiting for your reply and photos! I wish you a good week! Your friend Ekaterina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Hello dear . How are you? I'm all good. Unfortunately, I could not immediately answer your letter, I have a lot of work these days. Soon, for the children of our school, the autumn holidays begin. I need to prepare a lot of training material for lessons, prepare tests for tests. Tell me how your days go How are things at work? You have such a responsible profession to be a XXXXXXX.
It is a great joy for me to receive your letter! You would give me pleasure by sending me your photos for viewing. Send me your photos with your next letter!
, I hope that we will continue our acquaintance, and maybe we will someday be together!
I am an economic woman who love to cook food. I like to come up with various dishes myself. I really like various salads, meat, and fish.
, you know that I really like to cook, my mother taught me to cook, she cooks great and transferred her abilities to me. I cook a lot of different foods: soups, pies, salads, and many other things, best of all I cook our national Borsh soup. My dear, have you heard about this Russian dish? sometimes I make pies, usually I make pies with meat and potatoes. do you like pies If you like pies, then with what filling? I also love ice cream, especially chocolate. Most of all from our cuisine I love dumplings.
In this letter I will show you what borscht and pies look like. Photos taken from the Internet.
I will very much wait for your next letter and photo. With my letter I send you my photos. My dear , answer me as soon as possible and send your photos. Best regards your Ekaterina.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Hello my dear !
How are you? I'm fine today, I have a wonderful mood after I read your letter! Everything is in order with me, I spent a good weekend in the village helping my grandmother with the housework. I am very glad to return home to read a letter from you, my mood always gets better when you write to me.
Now, after I complete the letter to you, I will continue to prepare for the lessons for tomorrow. How are your days off? My dear, you know what I really like to cook. I hope that you and I will someday be together, and I can please you with your favorite dishes and introduce you to Russian cuisine.
I am a very kind and calm person. often my friends are surprised how I can stay so quiet. In people, I love honesty and sincerity, it is unpleasant for me when people say not the truth. Lying is a very poor quality in a person.
Because of this, I no longer want to have anything with Russian men, since I suffered a lot because of them and I don’t want this anymore. They think only of themselves, and do not know what it is necessary to give a woman to be happy. in my life had a relationship. It seemed to me that they really want a serious relationship, I trusted them, but they deceived me all the time, and I did not forgive them for this. It’s very difficult for me to talk about this, but I think that we should not hide anything from each other? If you do not have photos then you can take photos to send to me! My dear , answer me as soon as possible and send your photos, I will very much wait for your next letter and photo. Your Ekaterina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:19 am

Hello dear . How are you? Today at my work is a very difficult day, it was a lot of trouble. Many excursions came and there were many classes at school. , how was your day today? Tell me about it. You only write to me every time that you can’t take photos and tell me that you are an old man. But our age difference is no problem for me! I am looking for a man older than myself, because adults are capable of competently loving relationships in them have confidence and experience. Girls love adult guys. A man who is older than me is able to understand and love a woman! I had a bad life experience when I tried to build relationships with young men. They don’t need a serious relationship. Your age is ideal for me, I hope I don’t seem very young to you. I'm a serious girl! My dear, I ask you to find a solution to take a photo, maybe you can ask someone to take your photo ?? Nowadays it is very easy to take a photo, there is no difficulty! understand that our further communication is impossible without your photos! I want to see your photos, I want to know how you look! I look forward to hearing from you and your photos. Best regards your Ekaterina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ekaterina1lov@yandex.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:17 pm

Hi . How did you imagine that our relationship is shaping up? If I haven’t seen your photos and don’t know how you look! I sent you my photos with almost every letter and constantly asked you about your photos to see you and imagine who I am talking to. our relationship will not be developed if you create an obstacle. I look forward to hearing from you with your photos. Ekaterina.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.