Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnkenzie0011@protonmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

johnkenzie0011@protonmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm

IP: 103.125.191.239
ISP: Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group
Organization: Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group
Continent: Asia
State/Region: Ho Chi Minh
City: Ho Chi Minh City

Received: from [103.125.191.239] (unknown [103.125.191.239]) by
ismtpd0008p1maa1.sendgrid.net (SG) with ESMTP id zcsl0_XlStCQ9Ssxr7Ny3A
for <>; Thu, 17 Oct 2019 21:21:44.759 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Partnership Offer!
To:
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 21:21:46 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: johnkenzie0011@protonmail.com

Greetings,

My name is Engr John Kenzie of Global Mining Company SL Limited in Botswana. I am in search of a (Foreign Transaction Manager) who will participant in our current Gold Sales Contracts between our Mining Company and Prospective Gold Buyers. Please kindly confirm to us if you are interested to participate in this Job Contract.

If you have any question don't hesitate to let me know. Best Regards

John Kenzie Global Mining Company SL Limited
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: johnkenzie0011@protonmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:24 pm

IP: 185.70.40.133
Hostname: mail-40133.protonmail.ch
ISP: Proton Technologies AG
Organization: Proton Technologies AG
Continent: Europe

Return-Path: <johnkenzie011@protonmail.com>
Received: from mail-40133.protonmail.ch (mail-40133.protonmail.ch. [185.70.40.133])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b26si10037833eju.87.2019.10.22.01.23.13
for <>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 22 Oct 2019 01:23:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of johnkenzie011@protonmail.com designates
185.70.40.133 as permitted sender) client-ip=185.70.40.133;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@protonmail.com header.s=default header.b=lhJCM+Wy;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of johnkenzie011@protonmail.com designates
185.70.40.133 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=johnkenzie011@protonmail.com;
dmarc=pass (p=QUARANTINE sp=QUARANTINE dis=NONE) header.from=protonmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 08:23:06 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=protonmail.com; s=default; t=1571732593; bh=ePMlbQnXS3gqkIHZgxSydLdC0TeZYEO3Mij9jbzBeJE=; h=Date:To:From:Reply-To:Subject:Feedback-ID:From; b=lhJCM+WySt5pAsvP4DtuqPDUIeeN51kYw3Xk3sEmNcUJNewMSB/tHWYRrsFN55VFQ
nfBgr9ngOI5rap31gno87XMRAmXqBBe2+MfnPTfdhIU08/wHW5bvAcwy2fwVFKmT4m
jHLF5OaIn6F0M3rAWGT123r2tXjkHsjsnCjbWtj4=
To:
Reply-To: johnkenzie011 <johnkenzie011@protonmail.com>
Subject: Global Mining Company SL Limited : Partnership offer.
Message-ID: <0OoBWBLxa5JQ9whwzQIBw5reAyOK5D-8F2xVkLkd-20qEpp5S7h7FapKURoflNi16Bmj-efy-KVOCzWscyMlurmAW1dAGUDLfq-IXc9wy1g=@protonmail.com>
Feedback-ID: bbgBxpuzVu-NEO28RuvQfJO1EvqfP6evccnUQFZVoVbZSquVSOwec1QMLi4lylP0sI9jwsDqB0XE1TUXfb9_EQ==:Ext:ProtonMail
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="b1_36ff30c0f5521d4a93563c63023676e2"
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.7 required=7.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED,DKIM_SIGNED, DKIM_VALID,DKIM_VALID_AU,DKIM_VALID_EF,FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT, FREEMAIL_FROM,FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGIT,HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.2
X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.2 (2018-09-13) on mail.protonmail.ch

Global Mining Company SL Limited : Partnership offer.

johnkenzie011 <johnkenzie011@protonmail.com>

4:23 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
From the Global Mining Company SL Limited,
The Republic of Botswana. http: // www. globalminingsl.com
Date: 22-10-2019

Good Morning xxx,
Thanks for having the time to read and reply my email. Let me reintroduce myself again, My name is Engr. John Kenzie. I am also the CEO of Global Mining Company SL Limited Botswana. My Mining Company is into extracting Metals and Minerals such as Coal, Diamond, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Tin and Iron, and We sell these listed commodities on a contract basis to Jewelry Companies and Refining Companies. It's Important for you to know, My Mining Company is legally registered under the Botswana Ministry of Mining and we have all the legal licenses to export Gold and Diamond and all types of commodities worldwide.

I contacted you directly because my Mining Company need a Foreign to participate in our current Gold Sales Contract between my Mining Company and our current Prospective Gold Buyers and this contract job position is available for only one selected foreigner worldwide

This email is just a Letter of Acknowledgement to let you know I am open for discussion, and I will be waiting for your email, and as soon as you write to me, I will send you details of my Mining Company History/ The Salary Benefit For The Contract Job Position / The Gold Sales Contract Details.
Best Regards
Engr. John Kenzie
Global Mining Company SL Limited.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: johnkenzie0011@protonmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:07 am

johnkenzie011@protonmail.com

johnkenzie011

4:33 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

Greeting xxx,
Thank you for having the time to write back to me and, to be honest, I will be pleased to cooperate with you and give you this opportunity in Global Mining Company and if you are diligent with this opportunity presented to you by Mining Company, you'll gain fast experience in your first contract participation in the Mining Industry. These are the criteria of the Job title of a Foreign Transaction Manager: Communication Skills, Computer-Literate, Hard-Working, Honesty/Integrity, Leadership, Collaboration, Management, and Accounting. I want you to read the details of My Mining Company History/ The Salary Benefit for the Selected Employee for the Gold Sales Contract/ The Job Title of the Employee / The Gold Sales Contract Details. From the details you'll read below, you'll understand how the contract will be conducted between my Mining Company and our current Prospective Gold Buyer's.

INTRODUCTION: My name is Engr. John Kenzie the CEO of Global Mining Company SL Limited (GMC). I am a Global Gold Miner and I established Global Mining Company SL Limited in April 2014 here in Botswana and we have available 1000 different jobs mining employees who work daily in the mining lands extracting metals and minerals, like coal, diamond, gold, silver, platinum, copper, tin and iron. Global Mining Company SL Limited is legally registered with the Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources (MMEWR) in Botswana, and before any miners can legally operate in the mineral industry of Botswana mining Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining (ASM) or operate in the Large-Scale Mining (LSM) there are registration process and legal mining license to be obtained from the (MMEWR) office. The Importantly license to be obtained first is the Mining License.

Every operating Gold Miner without a mining license is committing a criminal act and will be sentenced to 10 years in prison according to section 181 of Botswana Law. I'm operating as a legal miner in Botswana and my mining license is valid and will expire on the 24th of May 2022.

GOLD CONTRACT DETAILS: My Mining Company is in the middle of a serious contract discussion with our current Prospective Gold Buyers (Fatrhinos Gems & Jewelry Company). The Jewelry Company (Fatrhinos Gems & Jewelry) are currently serious to purchase the larger quantity of gold (187,500 KG of 24 Carat Gold. And Purity of 99.99%) originated from my mining region' located in Botswana, and the gold contract sales value is estimated at ($78,000,000.00 USD) including the gold sales profit return value. My Mining Company after the signing of the Gold Supply and Purchase Agreement (SPA). The (SPA) is the most important document in precious metal and diamonds contract for signing between the Gold Miner and his counterpart (Foreign Transaction Manager) with the Prospective Gold Buyers and counterpart (The Buyers Attorney).

You are a Foreigner and at the other hand, you are educated and these are the main reasons why I contacted you, and I found your contact on my research on Google, and after I saw your contact I decided to contact you directly, if you will have the Interest to occupy the available foreign job contract position in my mining company so you can participant in the current Gold Sales Contract and benefit the great opportunity. You might not see the value of this contract but let me still give you brief details of the Job Title role and salary benefit and it's very important you know I am not imposing this job contract position on you so you are free to reject the offer and carry on because your destiny is in your hands and not in the hands of Global Mining Company.

JOB TITLE AND CONTRACT ROLE:

(1) The Foreign Transaction will be in legal participation with me in the gold sales contract transaction with our current Prospective Gold Buyer's (Fatrhinos Gems & Jewelry Company).

(2) The (Foreign Transaction Manager) will be visible in the contract signing for the Gold Supply and Purchase Agreement (SPA) between the Gold Miner (Seller) and his counterpart (Foreign Transaction Manager) with the Buyers and counterpart (The Buyers Attorney).

(3) The (Foreign Transaction Manager) will be in legal control to operate the offshore bank account that will be used to receive the contract payment that'll be transferred from our current Prospective Gold Buyers after the signing of the Gold Supply and Purchase Agreement (SPA).

(4) The offshore bank account will be opened directly for our acting (Foreign Transaction Manager) and all legal documents to guide the participation of our (Foreign Transaction Manager) in this gold sales contract will be provided by Global Mining Company.

(5) After the conclusion and signing of the Gold Supply and Purchase Agreement (SPA) between all parties, the Prospective Gold Buyers will nominate an Offshore Bank Account for the opening of my (Foreign Transaction Manager).

(6) The Prospective Gold Buyers will order the release of the 50% contract payment directly to the offshore nominated Bank Account of my (Foreign Transaction Manager) within 3 days of the signing and registration of the Gold Supply and Purchase Agreement in our (Buyers Attorney) resident in İstanbul City in Turkey and the remaining 50% balance of the contract payment will be transferred immediately into my (Foreign Transaction Manager) offshore bank account as soon as the Prospective Gold Buyers has received the shipment of the commodity (Gold) at their Jewelry Refining Company in Turkey.

CONTRACT PARTICIPATION SALARY BENEFIT: Is 2.% commission which is correctly estimated at ($ 1.9,000,000.00 USD). I'll pay the total contract salary benefit to my Foreign Transaction Manager once the contract payment is released to the offshore bank account opened personally for my Foreign Transaction Manager.

The high salary benefit comes with the contribution, effort, and collaboration with my mining company completing the gold sales contract and I believe such gold sales contract of this magnitude require a good standard salary benefit for any employee collaboration because it contracts transaction.

My mining company will be making a high sales profit if the gold sales contract is finally completed with our Prospective Gold Buyer's (Fatrhinos Gems & Jewelry Company) and I intend to complete the gold sales contract with Prospective Gold Buyers ASAP. I understand this not your field of profession and the entire procedure might be strange to you because this is your first time to be involved in such mining contract and job occupation, but I assure you it is a standard procedure that will be legally binding by the signed Agreement between all parties involved in the gold sales contract.

As the CEO of Global Mining Company (GMC), I'll instruct you on how to perform professionally in every step and most importantly my attorney here in Botswana will obtain the necessary legal documents that'll 100% guarantee you to perform the legal role as my mining company (Foreign Transaction Manager) during the gold sales contract and other contracts available in the future for you and my mining company.

I believe you will be interested in an opportunity of this magnitude. but you have to clear me the fact that you can handle this opportunity in total control that is good enough for me to confide in you, so I have absolute trust in you so we can carry on with more future contracts in the Mining Industry together. I know with your long work experience combining with your new experience you'll gain participating in this gold sales contract with my Mining Company will help you to improve in future Contracts without me giving you instruction or telling you what to do and I can't wait to say I give you that pass mark for that.

Upon your acceptance to work with me, we'll Immediately proceed so you can be in legal participation with me in finalizing the gold sales contract with our Prospective Gold Buyers (Fatrhinos Gems & Jewelry Company) ASAP.
Regards
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: globalminingsl.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:30 am

The fraudster pretending to be in Botswana claims to be in Sierra Leone as well, according to a fake account used on LinkedIn:

linkedIn.JPG

Nugget Gold Diamond
CEO at Global Mining (SL)
Sierra Leone 2 contacts
Global mining SL is a mining company operating in Sierra Leone, focusing on mining and exporting the best quality gold dust http: // www. globalminingsl.com
Email: inquiry@globalminingsl.com

From the fake website - the content is stolen from another company website:

Global Mining Company SL Limited (GMC) is a mining private sector in Botswana, Owned by Enger John Kenzie. (GMC) was established on April 23rd, 2014 with over 1000 employees. (GMC) is legally registered under the Ministry of Mining in the Republic of Botswana, and one the leading gold producers by value and volume. (GMC) operates in two gold mines in Letlhakane and Jwaneng.

Contact details:

Global Mining Company SL Limited
P.O.Box GP 17482, Gaborone Botswana
Tel: +26 777 210 050
Email: info@globalminingsl.com

+26777210050
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Botswana
Original network provider* Botswana Telecommunications Corporation (BTC)

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=140422.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: GLOBALMININGSL.COM
Updated Date: 2019-07-24
Creation Date: 2019-07-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-07-24
Registrar: Registrar of domain names REG.RU LLC

Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Protection of Private Person

This is what the fake website looks like:

global.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.