Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtjamilamooree@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting me

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Libya. Like i said my name is Jamila Moore a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Jamila Moore

Header:
Return-Path: <sgtjamilamooree@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019
Subject: Greeting from your friend Jamila Moore

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your love and kindness, my dear i am very happy to read your response, i really want to establish a relationship like friendship and business partner that may lead to long term relationship or marriage in future. Here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, my dear i want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we will stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries which I believe they want to use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,700,000 (Three Million seven hundred thousand US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $3,700,000 out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION RED CROSS who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army Sargent.

Now my dear due to my political situation as an U.S Military force staying in the war zone here in Libya for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest in his country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here who will deliver the consignment fund to you, the legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box in his place and invest it on my behalf as I wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things work out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am divorced now. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, nobody knows what i have, and the diplomat will not know the content of the box, his own job Is to deliver, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE OKAY, i know that God will see us through.

Finally, i am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me give it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.

1: Your Full Name

2: Home Address

3: Direct Phone Number

4: You're Profession

5: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card. Or working identity or driver's license

On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, i will contact the diplomat who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you.
Take good care of you and remain bless.
Regards
Sgt Jamila Moore
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Hello dear.

Good day. thank you for your worm mails.You know that I am giving out this information's based on trust, when I first read your mail I went out to finalize the process and i was at the UN Security office here this morning for the submitting of your details for them to deliver the box to you immediately without wasting any further time,

But the UN security office said that they have move the box to an insurance security company in Dakar Senegal for safe keeping due to the gravity of attack and crisis here on daily basis because they need to protect the box as it was register under high premium insurance policy.

And I was given the contact information's of the insurance security company in Senegal for us to contact them immediately for delivery of the consignment box to your door step without delay.

Here is the contact information as follows:

Company name ....Utimate Security Company Dakar Senegal Ltd
COMPANY EMAIL: ... utimatesecuritiecompanyltd@gmail.com
OFFICER__ Mr.Morgan
PHONE__+221 774 182 993
CONSIGNMENT NUMBER - ....... 01765 8576

What you have to do now is to contact (Mr.Morgan ) immediately and make arrangement with him the day that will be comfortable for them to come to your country and deliver our Consignment to your hand because the money is now in Senegal for safe keeping.For your information,I have paid for the delivering Charge.

The only money you will send to the insurance security company officer (Mr.Morgan) to deliver the Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is only the Security Keeping Fee so far like I told you I don’t have any account here in Libya.Again don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except the Security Keeping Fee that is the instructions here so take note.
I would have paid that only that i am just here for peace keeping as you know and i don't have any bank account in this country Libya.I am from United State of America as you already know.The little money we receive here is only for feeding.

The box contains $3,700,000 (Three Million seven hundred thousand US Dollars) as i told you before and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone when you confirm to me that you have receive the box.You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons.I told him that is your personal belonging. As soon as you receive the box and the pin code you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 30% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 70% is intact.As soon as i come to your country you will help me to invest it in a good profitable venture.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee for their immediate action.

I am waiting for your urgent response.
Regard
Jamila Moore

PHONE: +221774182993
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:28 pm

My good friend

I receive your mail and i am happy to see that you have send a mail to the security company for the delivery of the consignment box to you.

I want you to remember that the security keeping fee is the only money you will send to the security company as i told you before today.

I wish you nice day and i will be happy to hear your progress with the security company
Yours friend
Sgt Jamila
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

utimatesecuritiecompanyltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Ultimate Security Company LTD.

Attention's

Sir,

I am Mr.Vera Morgan accredited officer of Ultimate Security Company based in Republic of Senegal this is to inform you that a box was brought to this office from UN Security office in Libya for safe keeping and was advice to keep the box until we receive go ahead other to realize the box from UN Security office.

However,we have receive go ahead other to realize the box from UN Security office also we receive mail from Sergeant who we understand that she is the rightful owner of the box also we have discus with Parcel Force Express Limited who will bring the box to your door step immediately you pay our security keeping fee of (2,450 Us Dollars) as we told Sergeant when she contact us.

Listen Sir,Parcel Force Express Limited will bring the box to your door step immediately we receive the security keeping fee of (2,450 Us Dollars) from you because Sergeant have already pay for the delivering fee you will not pay any money again until you receive the box to your door step.

Your are to send the 2,450 Us Dollars immediately through any Western union or Money gram transfer office with the name and address as follows:

Receiver Name: Gab Johnson
Receiver Country: Senegal
City: Dakar
Question: Good
Answer: Fine

Your are to reconfirm your home address to avoid mistake in delivering the box to your door step.

1)Your Complete Name
2)Country
3)City_
4)Occupation..
5)Your direct phone number_
6)Your Home Address_
7)Name of your nearest Airport_

I wait to receive the information's of the money soonest so that we will arrange for departure and let you know without any delay.

Thank you for working with Ultimate Security Company Limited

Mr,Vera Morgan

Officer In Charge
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtjamilamooree@gmail.com utimatesecuritiecompanyltd@gmail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:30 pm

My good friend

How are you doing today and what is your progress with the security company for the delivery of the consignment to your home.

I will be happy to hear from you today
Yours friend
Sgt Jamila

Sir,
I read your mail and understand also you are to deposit the money to this bank account in Usa.

Bank: Chase bank
Name: Keirra D. J.
Account #: 53296XXXX
Routing #: 021000021
Bank address: 11920 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73170, Mba
Swift code....chasusxxx

Send me the deposit receipt immediately you deposit the money today so that we will proceed to deliver the consignment box to your home before end of this week.

Thank you for working with us
Mr.Morgan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Sir,
I receive your message and i am waiting to receive the transfer receipt immediately you send the money today so that we will proceed to deliver the consignment box to your home before end of this week.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:37 pm

My darling love

I am happy to hear that you are working with them and i believe soonest you will receive the box in your home.

I wish you nice days ahead and i will be happy to hear your progress with the security company
Yours friend
Sgt Jamila
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:01 pm

Sir,
Use the account i sent to you the bank account is fine I have verified from the bank.

I wait to receive the transfer receipt.

Mr. Morgan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:36 pm

My good friend

How are you are you doing today? i hope your weekend was fine if so glory be to God as of me i thank God for today.

I communicate with the security company they told me that you have not send the money but you promise to send the money on Monday.

I suggest if there is delay in transferring the money through bank to bank transfer. I will like you to send through money gram transfer it will be fast so that the security company will deliver the consignment box to you without more delay.

I wish you nice weekend
Yours friend
Sgt Jamila
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.