Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

p_ryan100@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

p_ryan100@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Return-Path: <p_ryan100@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 08:03:46 +0000 (UTC)
From: Department of Financial Services <p_ryan100@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: finance.servicedepart@outlook.com
Subject: Department of Financial Services. Bureau of Unclaimed Property/

Department of Financial Services.
Bureau of Unclaimed Property/
1401 W. Capitol Ave., Suite 325
Little Rock, AR 72201
Email finance.servicedepart@outlook.com
Telephone: +1 (423) 710-9026

Good Morning ,

My Name is Jose Eldridge and I work for the Department of Financial Services Bureau of Unclaimed Property REGULATIONS here In Little Rock, AR I found out that You have an unclaimed sum of money that was suppose to be remitted to you has showed up at my office, maybe due to some unforeseen circumstance that didn't allow you to finish your transactions home or abroad, so I took it upon myself to get in touch with you, before it will be forfeited as you still have the chance to claim yours

The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA) facilitates collaboration among administrators in their efforts to reunite unclaimed property with the rightful owner. As the foremost authority on unclaimed property, NAUPA in alliance with the (UN) United Nations will lead a coalition of administrators to reunite all recovered unclaimed fund and property with the rightful owners

Currently, States, Federal agencies and other organizations collectively hold more than $58 billion in unclaimed cash and benefits, which come from a variety of sources, including abandoned bank accounts and stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance payouts and forgotten pension benefits, seizures for third party benefit, legal financial transactions, like lotto winnings, Inheritance claims that was abandon by individuals over skepticism etc. It was however ascertained that you were supposed to receive a sum of $12.5 million dollars beneficiary, kindly email this office for claims:

For more info please read:

http:/ /money.cnn.com/2013/01/ 24/pf/unclaimed-money/index. html

And get back to me for more information on how to claim your funds before its marked unclaimed.

Regards,
Jose Eldridge
Director of Unclaimed Property/fund
=
+14237109026
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chattanooga, TN
Original network provider Comcast Phone Of Tennessee, Llc - Tn
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.