Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

docgftort@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

docgftort@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Email received:

Greetings soulmate , I beg you to read this letter and try to comprehend its meaning. It won`t take you a lot of time. Then you can decide.
I marked your elecronic mail on meeting website years ago but I wasn`t brave enough to communicate with.
You can call me Sveta. I`m thirty seven years.. I live in Ukraine. I am a professional dental technician and dentist. I make dentures, implants and look after teeth.
I am independent, self-sufficient and self-confident women. I really to find a man who is stronger and more clever than me. The story of my ex-relations concluded 1 year ago because he cheated on me. I am absolutely strong in my intentions, I want to find a serious man. Are you wondering why on the Internet? really can answer such a question. Because these days , men don`t understand the sense of the word. Many years no one knows that a lady needs to be held out and protected. Practically all men do not want to prersent even one flower and want to achieve easy sex at once.
Do you think it`s normal???
As you see, for me this is not the first attempt to find a real man on the Internet. I am going to tell some details about my experience. I received several letters from men when I was registered on dating pages.Most men start to tell me about several kind of unreal and terrible conspiracies on the Internet, asking me to prove the reality of my intentions. Why shall I make out myself and prove it ?? Yes, I had a lot of crap on the Internet. I always have one answer. Why are you saying to me this ??? I am an upright women and I have nothing to hide, and if you fear to type to me, it would be better not to write , as I want to be with a self-confident man.
I have done nothing wrong to anyone to satisfy my openness.

What am I lwanting to find in a man? This is a grey matter, a sense of humor and benignity.
Ending my letter, I want to say that I'm already tired of insecure and notorious men and perverts on the Internet who want to have only sex. I understand thar this is my last try to meet a man.
I will gift a try, only to someone who is already tired of being alone and is going to change his life for the better and have a relationship based on love and trust.
I am sorry that I said such an amount of unpleasant but, but this is my background on the Internet.
I am no longer 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not have time for silly games.
I am sure that my words will never scare a decent and self-confident man.
I hope you are the one I am waiting for and looking for. I will wait for your letter.
If you react me, in this case in my following mail I am going to let you know more about my lifestory. In your letter, I beg you to relate me where you live, your town name and your amusement. I sincerely wish to learn more about you. You can be sure that I will always reply you and tell you a lot about my life. write to me at this address docgftort@gmx.com !
your sveta

Header:

Received: from [197.51.59.32]
Message-ID: <CDC87E2D26F2DC6FB3B6FF42A6E67652@tim.it>
Reply-To: Svetlana <rrvo@gmail.com>
Subject: Want love boundless and daring
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 13:10:26

Originating IP: 197.51.59.32
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.