Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annawaltonn@googlemail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:29 pm

Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada.
Bank Address:483 Bay St #300, Toronto,ON M5G 2N7, Canada
E-MAIL: richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com
E-mail: info@fidbktrust-ca.com
E-mail: ghtgjhknyu@aol.com
Tel: 416-619-0952

Attn:

Dear Sir.

This is to inform you that Bank managements are still verifying your payment file because the money is very huge amount. By next week, i shall inform you on the outcome or latest development.

As soon as the remittance department programmed your fund into our online database system, the information will be sent to you for you to make the transfer via online once you obtain (TRANSFER PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FUND OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE).

It is also important that you obtain the necessary document (TRANSFER PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FUND OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE) to avoid any halt. You should get in contact with REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY on this e-mail ( info@fidintrust.com ) to see he could help you obtain the (TRANSFER PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FUND OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE)

Anticipating your urgent compliance to this effect.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Richard A. Ness ,
(CEO & Director Fidelity Bank & Trust Canada).

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,whether is electronic or hard copy format.

Phone:
+14166190952
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* TELUS Integrated Communications
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fidintrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:02 pm

FROM REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM FOR I AM WAITING FOR THE SLIP. EVEN THE LAST MAIL I SENT TO YOU, I DID NOT GET A REPLY FROM YOU.
AS I TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED EVERY PROTOCOL REGARDING YOUR CERTIFICATES AND IT IS READY SO I WONDER WHY YOU ARE DELAYING.

I WILL APPRECIATE IT THAT YOU SEND THE FEE TODAY AS PROMISED.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fidintrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:08 pm

Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU UNTIL NOW YOU HAVE NOT SEND THE FEE AS PROMISED, BEACUSE I AM PRESSING ONWARD TO SEE THAT EVERYTHING GET FINALIZE BY NEXT WEEK AND YOU ARE STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN A BOLDER STEP TO SEND THE FEE.

I HAVE PROVED TO YOU SEVERALLY BY SERVING YOUR INTEREST AND WORKING IMMENSELY TO THE PROGRESS OF YOUR FUND WHICH IS LEFT AS AN OPEN TRANSACTION TILL DATE.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE BY NOW BUT YOU ARE TAKING UP TOO MUCH SPACE TO ACHIEVE THAT AND YOUR DELAY IS KEEPING YOU AWAY FROM REALITY.

SIR,MUCH EFFORTS HAS BEEN MADE SO FAR FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND YOU ARE AT ITS PEAK. DO NOT USE YOUR OWN HAND TO TERMINATE YOUR SUCCESS AS YOU AND I KNOW THAT NOTHING GOOD COMES BY EASILY, MUCH EFFORT ARE BEING CONTRIBUTED TO IT BEFORE SUCCESS SURFACE. AGAIN, YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE FAR FAR GREATER THAN YOUR FEAR OF FAILURE.

WHEN YOU FALL, IT IS EXPECTED THAT YOU DUST OFF YOURSELF AND MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE WHICH IS THE REASON YOU HAVE TO SEND THE $299 TO ENABLE ME HELP YOU GET THE TWO CERTIFICATES ON YOUR BEHALF AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE TODAY.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smj134@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:15 am

Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WILL BE SENDING FEE BUT YOU DID NOT. I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND. THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY FOR WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUND $10.5 MILLION USD AND YOU ARE DELAYING IN SENDING THE FEE OF $299 TO ENABLE ME HELP YOU GET THE TWO CERTIFICATES ON YOUR BEHALF TO GET THIS TRANSACTION DONE THIS WEEK.

I WANT YOU RECALL THAT EVERY PROCESSING ABOUT YOUR FUND IS READY SINCE SO REMIT YOUR PART TO ENABLE ME REMIT MINE TOO BECAUSE I AM A MAN OF MY WORD AND I DISLIKE DISAPPOINTMENT. I WILL APPRECIATE THAT YOU SEND YOUR $299 THIS WEEK TO THE GIVEN ACCOUNT SO THAT I WILL COMPLETE THE PROCURING OF THE CERTIFICATES

I WILL APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU SEND THE FEE TODAY AND FORWARD THE SLIP AS WE AGREED EARLIER SO THAT I CAN PROCEED TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND DO THE IMPORTANT THING. MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT TODAY FOR I DO NOT LIKE DISAPPOINTMENT FOR I AM A MAN OF MY WORD.

FILL THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURN IT WITH THE FEE.

AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remittance@fidbktrust-ca.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:42 pm

E-mail: info@fidbktrust-ca.com
E-MAIL: remittance@fidbktrust-ca.com
Tel: 416-619-0952

Dear

We have been waiting for your update and Whats going on? We have notified you many times about the ongoing transaction of your fund US$10.5million which have been programmed into our online data base system for weeks but till this moment no Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) received from you.Its now certain that you are not serious and we can not continue to wait without no meaningful result.

This is to notify you that the US$10.5million will be canceled and reallocated to Government account as unclaimed funds,in according to the international remittance policy of section 45 sub section 84 of international remittance policy if the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) is not received with immediate effect.

Once again,make sure you send the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) immediately.

Awaiting your response.

Mrs. Rita Davidson
(Foreign Remittance Department Fidelity Bank & Trust Canada).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:50 pm

E-MAIL: remittance@fidbktrust-ca.com
Tel: 416-619-8054

Dear

I write remind you that we have commenced the final closing and recall of all outstanding unclaimed funds held in our escrow transit account due to failure/delay in providing the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate as required to enable you complete your transaction,

This is in line with the provisions of Section 2 Sub Section (iia) of Banks and Financial Institution Act of 2001 which stipulate that all HOLDER Account MUST proved Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate.

On the other hand Sub Section (iib) of same Act state of order made under sub-section (3) of section 132 and Failure to comply with the provisions of clause (iib) of sub-section (1) of section 132? Section 275A and 275B of Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate Act 1999 the funds will be cancel and send back to the Government account.

This correspondence stands as final notice/ reminder as we are only allowed to hold this fund till 11/22/ 2019. Failure to complete the final clearing procedure by proving the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate it will constitute the final recall and closure of your transfer on hold and send back to Government account.

Sir, we are granting you till the above stated date, which stands as the last extension holding your funds and Failure to comply with the provisions of clause,you fund will be send back to the Government account.

In conclusion,you should make sure you provide the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate on or before 11/22/ 2019 as we we are at the verge of closing accounts for the end of the year 2019.

i will appreciate reply to this mail.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Richard A. Ness ,
(CEO & Director Fidelity Bank & Trust Canada).
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,whether is electronic or hard copy format.

Phone: +14166198054
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* TELUS Integrated Communications
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annawaltonn@googlemail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Very Urgent You Get Back To Me

Jeppe Tranholm-Mikkelsen <annawaltonn@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: adachokk@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 7 Apr at 14:22

European Commission Union
Bât. Altiero Spinelli 60 rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat
60 B-1047 - Bruxelles/Brussels Belgium

Dear Sir/Madam.

We are please to inform you that you have been selected for Monetary
Compensation of One Million Euro from The EUROPEAN UNION COMPENSATION
BOARD EU),Through the European Union Economic and Financial
Directorate. It Is a compensation funds for Scam victims and Global
financial and Economic Meltdown victims.

The problem now is that we received report that you are dead
,According to the report that you died from Covid-19.But If you are
still alive you should take proper precautions on hygiene to avoid
contacting corona virus.

Please If you are still alive you should get back to this office with
your full name and address for more directives on how you are going to
receive your €1,000,000.00 Compensation fund Through the European
Union Economic and Financial Directorate.

Reply for more details to file your compensation, Kindly provide us
with this info:

Full Names:......
Mobile Number:......

I await your early reply to this message.

Sincerely yours,

Jeppe Tranholm-Mikkelsen
Secretary-General- EU.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: annawaltonn@googlemail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:51 pm

So-Urgent

Mrs. Valérie Urbain <annawaltonn@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: samatej991@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 13 Mar at 14:59

From Desk of Mrs. Valérie Urbain,
Chief Business officer of Euroclear Group
Address Bd Roi Albert II 1, 1210
Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Belgium.

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

Dear Sir/Madam,

We deemed it fit to inform you that after due consultation with all the world bodies concerned in monetary affairs, we are contacting you to inform you the following:

We have been directed by the Governing Boards of the FBI and IMF/ World Bank,to investigate reports of unpaid global debts originated from contracts, inheritance,lottery and compensation by banks across the continents of the world and give reports/ recommendations.

This Investigation has been carried out diligently, and we discovered with utmost dismay that the delay on all unpaid debts on the above mentioned has been intentional by some corrupt officials of banks trying to divert or confiscate beneficiaries funds for their private use. Therefore, you are legally and highly notified with every absolute authorization on your funds US$10.5M and transaction long awaited release set up to fight against scams and frauds activities ravening World Wide.

In a nutshell, the concerns are as follows. This is to notify you that your overdue LOTTERY WINNING/ INHERITANCE FUNDS/AND CONTRACT PAYMENT has been gazette to be released to you, via key telex transfer (KTT)-direct wire transfer to your bank account through the Affiliated Bank. (KBC GROUP BANK)

However, adequate arrangement has been put in place to be released the fund to you, via key telex transfer (KTT)-direct wire transfer to your bank account through our Affiliated Bank within 7 working days.We do this jointly with Euroclear.com This payment is secured,irrevocable and it is 100% backed up by Euroclear: check the website: http:/ /www.euroclear.com

PLEASE IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND INTERESTED TO CLAIM YOUR FUND you should get back to this office on this email ID fremik4@citromail.hu with your full name and address for more directives on how you are going to receive your fund through the Affiliated Bank.(KBC GROUP BANK) With no cost.

I await your early reply to this message.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Valérie Urbain,
Chief Business officer of Euroclear Group.
E-mail ID: fremik4@citromail.hu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.