Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:25 pm

Business Investment, No Upfront Payment

Sir Robert Williams <sirrobertw01@gmail.com>
Bcc:

29 Aug at 13:19

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a personal message directed to you and I hope that you will receive this message in good faith.

My name is Robert William from Dublin, Ireland . Base on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do business with in areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of US$12.1 Million which is currently domiciled in a Irish Bank.

I need a partner to have custody of funds and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently and other via business in the States after the funds are transferred to you.

No financial obligations will be required of you as long as trust and mutual goals applies. You will not spend a dime to me or to the Bank as we already have all arrangement sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you through a financial aid system (FINANCING COMPANY)

I await your urgent response.

Best Regards,

Sir Robert William
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Dear ,

I received your message in response to my proposal and I appreciate your swift response. Let me use this opportunity to emphasize again that there will be NO financial obligation on you throughout the process of this transaction. There will be no reason to demand any cent from your pocket in the course of this transaction, I stated that in my proposal but your honesty, cooperation and trustworthiness is needed. I will like you to find confidence in me and in this transaction. This is very important!

This transaction is absolutely legal and legitimate and I will appreciate your honesty and trust to enable us accomplish it. All expenses will be arranged by my Partner Mr. James Malcolm through a Financier. I will provide you with the information of my partner after I have received your reply so you can contact him for necessary instruction. We anticipate that we will be able to accomplish this transaction in about 10 working days.

Arrangement will be made to finance this transaction without you having to put out ant funds from your pocket but your cooperation and honesty will be highly appreciated to help us accomplish this transaction.

Kindly send me the following information as soon as possible:

1. Full name
2. Contact address
3. Occupation (if nay)
4. Phone number
5. Fax number
6. Company name (if any)
7. Employer's name (if any)

I will be expecting to have these information from you as soon as possible. After the project is completed and the funds in your account, it will be shared amongst us thus: 40% for you while 60% for myself and my partner (Nolan Connor). I hope that you are good with the sharing.

You can call me on +44 2034752917

Thank you,

Sir Robert William

Header;
Return-Path: <sirrobertw01@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: Business Investment,

Phone:
+442034752917
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 pm

Dear

Thank you for your information and I want you to understand that we are going to work with my partner Mr. James Malcolm who I will introduce to you after you have noted my mail.

I will like to have your re-assurance that you are willing and ready to follow instructions as they will be dished out to you by Mr. James Malcolm and myself. I do not want to regret having you in this project as my Partner in America. Having Mr. James Malcolm to assist us in financing this transaction is a great deal and we must not take it for granted, as you know it has kept us away from paying expenses from our purse.

I want to explain these procedure in this transaction so it would not look strange to you and you will let me know if you can follow the instructions strictly:

1. I want you to go to your local court house in your area to REGISTER a business name like ( VENTURE ) or what ever name you want to use as business name, the purpose is for this transaction as we do not want to make use of your personal information or account.

2. After REGISTRATION of the business name with your local court house, you will have to open an account (BANK ACCOUNT) with any of this Bank Chase, TD and BOA.

3. Mr. James Malcolm will arrange with the financier to make a payment in the business name ACCOUNT. This money is meant for expenses to pay up all outstanding bills, fees, expenses before our principal funds ($12.1 dollars) will be released to you as the BENEFICIARY. I will be coming over to the States as soon as you receive the principal sum ($12.1m dollars) in this account.

4. As soon as the MONEY is cleared by your Bank and fund is available, Mr James Malcolm will instruct you further.

5. I want to know if you have had bad record before with any of those banks above and if YES from what happened?.

Let me know if you will be able to follow and obey these procedures as it is outlined.

Furthermore, you know that this funds will be levied by the IRS at the rate of 35% tax and after tax deduction, we shall split the funds accordingly. I would like to know if you have handled such large sum before ($12.1 m) and what is the largest amount you have handled in your Bank. I actually do not want your Bank to raise eyebrow and feel that you are not capable of handling the funds that are coming in.

I will be happy if you could explain your financial capability.

Best Regards,

Sir Robert William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 am

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and I want to know if you have done the registration of business name with the local county, so I can direct you to the financier agent for more instruction and guideline on how to receive funds from the financier, kindly advise

Regards

Sir Robert William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Dear ,

Thank you for your mail and registering a business name with the local county.I want you to know that the funding is for the payment of all legal document and tax for the wire transfer of $12.1 Million into the business account which you have to use for building of real estate and project.

So you have to proceed because I have made all necessary contact to use a financial aid system to solve all need monetary at no cost on you. I have already concluded arrangement with a partner in this transaction Mr James Malcolm who will coordinate the funding arrangement with the financier and facilitate all proceeding with financial background.

Be free to deal with him and provide all necessary assistance. Contact him immediately with the email below that you where refer by me

Global Royal Investment
EMAIL: jamesmalcolm.grico@gmail.com
Contact Person: Mr James Malcolm

As soon as you contact him, you have to copy ( CC ) me the email, I want you to get back to me for further instructions..

Keep me posted.

Best Regards,

Sir Robert William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:17 pm

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and I thank you for your contacting the financier agent so I want you to follow his instructions so that we can get funds to facilitates our transaction to pay off every charges needed for the release and transfer of the investment funds to you. I want you to always update me so that I can advice you on how to proceed further. thank you for your cooperation and understanding to make everything goes well for us. I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Sir Robert William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesmalcolm.grico@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Attention:
14/09/2019

I am in receipt of your message and it is important to inform you that I have been duly briefed by your partner Robert William.

My investor has details of your transaction and he is very much ready to provide the funding until the transaction is successfully completed to the later. We have clinically estimated the total funding to about $420,000 dollars which will include all documentation, clearances, legalization and tax payment but my investor will provide the funding in bits and the first tranche shall be about $100,000 dollars wire deposit into your account and the second tranche shall follow after we have dispersed the first judiciously to procure documentation.

Kindly provide your bank wire coordinate!

Bank name
Bank address
Bank phone
Account number
Account name
Routing number
Swift code
Copy of business registration license
Tax ID/EIN#

Personal information:
Copy of driver's license (D/L)
Contact address
Phone number.

As soon as these information is provided, the investor will make the funding available in your account before Friday coming week.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Mr. James Malcolm
Global Royal Investment.
+447452059367 call and Skype messaging

Phone:
+447452059367
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:47 pm

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and I want you to know that Mr James Malcolm will get back to you as soon as possible because its weekend and am not sure he do work at weekend so wait to hear from him from Monday to Friday.

I want you to update me as soon as you hears from him for more advise. I wait to hear from you.

Regards

Sir Robert William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirrobertw01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:31 pm

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail and I want to know the update from the financier agent Mr James Malcolm. what is the business name you registered and have you been instructed with the bank account to open so that the financier can start the funding. Kindly advise

Regards

Sir Robert William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesmalcolm.grico@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:55 pm

Attention

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the silence from my end. I have had some many commitments that took me away from the United Kingdom to Asia but I have returned to complete your transaction.

I have spoken with the Investor who has been standing by to provide the funds you need to conclude your transaction. He needs you to provide a business account where he can provide the funds you need to settle all associated expenses. A company/ business account is preferable and if you do not have a business account then there is need to register a business name.

How to register a business name:

Visit your local county office and request them to register a business name for you as a DBA ( Doing Business As). You should have a business name in mind such as - Steve Holdings or SMA Holdings or Enterprises. The registering process will take less than 1 hour and the paper work will be given to you to set up an account.

As soon as the registration is completed the investor will begin to make the wire deposit or through check.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

James Malcolm.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.