Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

w5508422@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

w5508422@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:19 am

From a Survivor:

Dear ,

Thanks for your response and be informed that i got your email contact through a business trade manual in my search for a foreign business partner whom i will transfer this fund in his personal or company's account. Be rest assured this business is absolutely legal and risk-free and it shall follow legal procedures in confirmation that there is no risk involved.Sincerely speaking,i am willing to do this transaction only with you and i demand your total honesty,faithfulness and confidentiality regarding all matters in the transaction and also be informed that the amount involved is $7,100,000.00 and our sharing percentage is 50% for me the initiator while the other 50% is for your assistance.

However,i have made several attempts to locate any of my late client's extended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful. After my several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence i contacted you and i am contacting you to assist in claiming and receiving the fund left behind by our late customer before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by The People's Bank of China and the Chinese Government Treasury Dept where this huge fund were deposited. I assure you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in china once the fund is transferred to your bank account.The funds I am referring to is right here in this bank floating in suspense account, therefore i solicit for your cooperation to be in collaboration with me to have this done,it will take us 7 working days to complete this transaction and it will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world.I will need you to provide the following information urgently to enable the attorney start the processing of the all the relevant legal documents for the fund remittance.

1)Name:
2)Address:
3)Tel:
4)Age:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation Status:

Having provided this,i will continue immediately with some in house procedure approving process.

Best Regards,
Mr.Kai.

Date: Tue 9 Jul 2019
Subject: Final fund approval of the China Citic Bank.
To:

Dear ,

Compliments of the day,i write to inform you that our attorney have been able secured the affidavit of claim and the fund legality certificates from the chinese high court with your full name and address as the bonafide beneficiary of the amount in question. Kindly view the attached deposit certificate and affidavit certificate of claim. Inline with this development,our attorney have legally forwarded an application letter to the Director Exim Bank Transfer Unit/Security Dept on your behalf and according to the Director Exim Bank Transfer Unit/Security Dept,our fund has been approved for payment from the Export-Import Bank of China resevered account with the China Citic Bank and a telex massage has been sent already to the China Citic Bank instructing the International Remittance Department to release the sum of US$7.1M in your favor.

Furthermore,the China Citic Bank will assist to make sure that you receive this claim as the bonafide beneficiary of the fund and the foreign exchange approval from the Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission(CBRC) in your favor which will officially recognize you as the newly approved entitled owner of the US$7.1M and please feel free to email me immediately confirming that you have understood the content of this email before the China Citic Bank opens communication with you. Lastly,i will need you to send to me a copy of your identification card to me for my perusal.

I anticipate your quick response.

Best Regards,
Mr.Kai.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fundmanager@ecitcbmkkcn.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:27 am

Date: Mon 15 Jul 2019
Subject: Attn: Fund Approval Documents.
To:

Attn:
Address:

This is to inform you that the requested information has been received and following the approval of your inheritance claim of $7,100,000.00 transfer into your designated bank account as requested.

Subsequently,you are advised to view the attached transfer approval documents and get back to this office immediately in order to enable us finalize with your e-banking protocol which enable you personally make the fund transfer of your inheritance fund from your online account with us into your designated bank account.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Best Regards,
Mr.James Liang.
China Citic Bank Fund Manager
No.25-29 Fuhua East Road,Shiqiao Panyu,
Guangzhou,China 511400.
Tel:0086 18 8143 31264
Fax: 0086 20 8776 1888
Email:fundmanager@ecitcbmkkcn.com

From: China Citic Bank <remittanceofficer@ecitcbmkkcn.com>
Date: Wed 17 Jul 2019 at 11:47
Subject: Attn: Your Online Account Login.
To:

China Citic Bank
25-29 Fuhua East Road,Shiqiao Panyu,
Guangzhou,China 511400.
Tel:0086 188 14331264
Fax:0086 8776 20 1888
Email:remittanceofficer@ecitcbmkkcn.com

Attn:

This is to inform you that your account has been setup and you are advised to keep to the step by step instructions to enable you access your account and also on how you are to personally make the transfer from your online account to your designated bank.

Wherefore,you are to login to english admin portal link and below are the step by step procedures to enable you transfer your funds into your local bank or designated bank and below are the step by step procedures:

1)Click or Logon to ww w.eciticbnkgzcn.com/i/
2)Click on Internet Banking
3)Enter your Personal Pin:
4)Enter your Account No:
5)Enter your Password:
6)Click on Transfer Money and Fill the Required Fields.

Note:that the minimum amount per single transaction is 500000 and in the 'Transfer Amount space', always type the figure to be transferred without using signs i.e 500000 and above, avoid using $ - , . or £ sign and do remember that you must not transfer less than 500000 since this is your first transfer from our database to your designated bank account.

Best Regards,
Mr.Yanlu Xiao.
International Remittance Officer.

Phone Numbers:
+8618814331264
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination China
City or exchange location
Original network provider* China Mobile

+862087761888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Guangzhou, GD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

w508422@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:31 am

Date: Sat 20 Jul 2019
Subject: Response from Mr.Kai ..
To:

Dear ,

Thanks for your email and i want you to understand that i have personally spent a lot money to hire the attorney who secured all relevant legal documents of this transaction from the Chinese High Court with your full name as the bonafide beneficiary of the amount in question. Like i told you before that we have gone too far to fail in this transaction most especially now that we have invested a lot of my money to nurture this transaction to this completion stage.

My dear partner,i will advise you to try as much as possible to borrow/raise the activation code fee of $1,730 to enable us complete our online fund transfer soonest and remember that i shall reimburse to you back all expenses you incurred in this transaction before our sharing percentage.

Hoping to see you soonest and remember to convey my warmest greetings to your family.

Await your quick response,
Mr.Kai.

Fake Documents:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: eciticbnkgzcn.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:12 am

The fake bank used in scam claims to be Citi Bank China.

The real bank is active in China since 2007, while the Chinese unit of Citigroup has been operating there since 1902.

ecitcbmkkcn.com is already suspended.

The fake one still operational, eciticbnkgzcn.co, was registered in 2018 and is active from Nigeria.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=138495.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: eciticbnkgzcn.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-14
Creation Date: 2018-01-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-01-24
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: QHOSTER.COM

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: mike mike
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 3 roady close
Registrant City: ikeja
Registrant State/Province: lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8119485057
Registrant Email: mikepaulo1100@yahoo.com

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

eciti.JPG

The victims are lured into opening accounts on the fake bank with lottery prizes and bogus inheritances. The main fake character used in scam claims to be:

Supervisor: Mr.Yanlu Xiao
0086 18 8143 31264 / +8618814331264
remmittanceofficer@ecitcbmkkcn.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

chinaenciticcbnkk@gmail.com remittanceofficer@eciticbmkkcn.c

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:29 am

From another Survivor. Using the same Phone number and a similar website address:

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2019
To:
Subject: Attn: Activation Code Fairy Mandate.

China Citic Bank
Address:Panyu Sub-Branch:No.25-29 Yuhua East Road,
Shiqiao,Panyu Qu,Guangzhou,China 511400.
Tel: 0086 18 81433 1264
Fax: 0086 8776 20 1888
Email: remittanceofficer@eciticbmkkcn.com

Attn:

This is to inform you that the requested Online Account Activation Code Fee is a stipulated policy made mandatory by the Chinese Government to all Chinese Financial Institutions in order to regulate all the financial transactions/ activities within China. As a non-resident customer,you are required by the Chinese Government to procure your Online Account Activation Code(OAAC) from the Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission(CBRC) in order to enable you complete the online transfer of your inheritance fund.

Subsequently,be informed that our management is not authorized to make any deduction from your inheritance fund simply because your claim is covered with hard insurance policy for security purpose and besides your inheritance claim was deposited as a fixed deposit (Bonded Fund) and you should note that it's strictly against our banking ethics to make deduction from any fund covered with hard insurance policy. In that case,you should note that this activation fee of $1,730 is highly essential as to facilitate the smooth transfer of your inheritance claim from your online account with us into your designated bank account.

Wherefore,you are advised to pay the requested activation fee of $1,730 on or before the next 5 working days in order to avoid termination as our online security department will deactivate your online account within the next 5 working days if you fail to pay the activation fee and be informed that this charge is not deductible as we are not allowed by the Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission(CBRC) to deduct from bonded fund like your inheritance claim.On hearing from you,i will advise you on how to make the payment to enable us finalize with your inheritance claim transfer.

Noted:that you are to endeavor to do the needful without delays so as to avoid revocation or termination of your inheritance payment file and returning fund to the Chinese Government Treasury Department.

Best Regards,
Mr.Yanlu Xiao.
International Remittance Officer.

Fax: +868776201888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Yuxi, YN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: w5508422@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:47 pm

Addition from a Survivor:

Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2019
To:
Subject: Response from Mr.Kai ..

Dear ,

Thanks for your response and i am not happy either that you are facing such difficult financial situation,i would have paid the required amount at once if i have it available and it may interest you to know that my salary have been channeled to settle my late wife's hospital bills(loan) which i borrowed from my bank during her kidney transplant because her kidney were damaged and needed replacement.

My dear partner,i want you to understand that i have personally spent a lot money to hire the attorney who secured all relevant legal documents of this transaction from the Chinese High Court with your full name as the bonafide beneficiary of the amount in question. Like i told you before that we have gone too far to fail in this transaction most especially now that we have invested a lot of my money to nurture this transaction to this completion stage.Our attorney have confirmed from the officer incharge that the requested fee is not deductible from our fund and from myside,i will do my best to raise $730 and i will advise you to kindly raise the remaining $1,000 as soon as possible to enable us pay for the China Citic Bank mandatory activation code fee to enable you complete our fund transfer.

It might interest you to know that the officer incharge have assured our attorney that once we paid the activation code fee,it will take less than 6hours to procure the required transfer activation code from Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission which is required to enable you complete the online transfer of our fund into your bank account..

Hoping to see you soonest and remember to convey my warmest greetings to your family.

Mr.Kai.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

w5088422@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:04 pm

Additions from another survivor:

Date: August 10, 2019,
To:
Subject: I assure you 100% risk free transaction ..

Dear ,

Thanks for your response and i am assuring you 100% risk free transaction,be rest assured also that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in china once the fund is transferred to your bank account and attached is my working id card and the deposit certificate of this claim for your perusals and on hearing from you with the requested information will swear an affidavit of claim with your full name,address on your behalf with the service of one of the chinese government high court accredited attorney and i will send to you a copy of these documents i.e affidavit of claim/fund legality certificate.

However,be informed that the amount involved is $7,100,000.00 and our sharing percentage is 50% for me the initiator while the other 50% is for your assistance and the funds I am referring to is right here in this bank floating in suspense account,therefore i solicit for your cooperation to be in collaboration with me to have this done,it will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world.I will need you to provide the following information urgently to enable the attorney start the processing of the all the relevant legal documents for the fund remittance.

1)Name:
2)Address:
3)Tel:
4)Age:
5)Sex:
6)Occupation Status:

Having provided this,I will continue immediately with some in house procedure approving process.

Mr.Kai.

To:
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Subject: Confirmation from our attorney today.

Dear ,

Thanks for your email and i write to let you know that our attorney have confirmed from bank officer incharge that you can now send your $730 towards the requested activation code fee through western union or money gram with the name of the account officer stated below:

Receiver's Name: Runlin Xu
Receiver's Address: No.25-29 Fuhua East Road,Shiqiao Panyu,Guangzhou,China 511400.
Sender's Names:
Sender's Address:
Mtcn Number:
Amt:$730

My dear partner,i will advise you to send your $730 as soon as possible through money gram or western union and forward the payment information to me so that i can join my $1,000 and have attorney deliver it to the bank officer incharge to complete the requested activation code fee that is required in order to enable you complete the online transfer of our fund into your bank account. Here is the money gram or western union receivers chinese passport.

Mr.Kai.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: w5508422@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:15 pm

From another Survivor:

Mrs.Ruoyang Wang(Esq).
Director of Legal Department.
China Citic Bank.
Address:Panyu Sub-Branch:No.25-29 Yuhua East Road,Shiqiao,
Panyu Qu,Guangzhou,Guangdong Province,China 511400.
Tel:0086-188-1433-1264 Ext 121
Email: legaldept@eiticbnkkcn.com
Together with some Mrs Zhu who was first contact me. Thay want from me 1200$ USD to give me transfer codes to transfer my money in this bank.

Phone:
+8618814331264
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cnshxcitcbmk.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:19 pm

Another spoof of the same bank is active from the domain name cnshxcitcbmk.com.

The contact details mentioned on the fake website are:

CHINA CITIC BANK
SHAOXING, 6 LAODONG ROAD, 312000 SHAOXING P.R.C
Tel: 0086-1-392-2543452
Fax: 0086-1-372-3548936

+8613922543452
+8613723548936
Number billable as mobile number(s)

While communicating with their victims the fraudsters use the email address cnshxaonciticbk@gmail.com.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=140361.

Domain Name: cnshxcitcbmk.com
Updated Date: 2019-10-10
Creation Date: 2019-09-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-07

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Hong Chen
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Jin Shi Fang Jie 28hao
Registrant City: XiCheng District
Registrant State/Province: Beijing
Registrant Postal Code: 100000
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +86.13073341427
Registrant Email: notme575@yahoo.com

Back in 2014, while registering cmb-onlinesection.com (now expired), the registrant used the same email address while being someone else:

Registrant Name: Kehinde Alao
Registrant Street: 02 james road
Registrant City: ikeja
Registrant State/Province: lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.7090161907

This is what the fake website looks like:

citic.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

China Merchants Bank - cmbk-online.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:01 pm

The real China Merchants Bank was founded in 1987.

The fake one was registered last month by the same Nigerian registrant pretending to be in China.

The scammer pretending to represent the bank claims to be Chang Kung Wei.

The victims advised to register an account with the fake bank are asked for 3 types of fees: Activation Code, Tax Clearance Code and Drug Code.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=140363.

Domain Name: cmbk-online.com
Updated Date: 2019-10-10
Creation Date: 2019-09-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-07

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Juchang Zhao
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 9b2301
Registrant City: HaiDian District
Registrant State/Province: Beijing
Registrant Postal Code: 100085
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +86.13013881603

This is what the fake website looks like:

cmb.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.