Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elizaveta - trew.liozaka@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elizaveta - trew.liozaka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:48 pm

Email received:

Guten Morgen! ;)
Wie geht es dir?
Ich habe ihren den kontakt von der eheagentur bekommen. Ich ab ich schicke die aufnahme.
Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Ich Elizaveta!. Mir 35 der jahre.
Ich ist, dass sie gut der mensch überzeugt. Ich habe, dass es gegenwärtig der frauen ist viel lernen im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich zu versuchen, diesen das herangehen zu verwenden.
Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich entschieden dir. Sind was wenn, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grösser weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren. Mich interessieren einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich ich träume mit vom mann und kennenzulernen zu sein die familie!
Schreibe mir ein paar wörter über sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde ist froh dich besser. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit habe eine größere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem der mitteilung glücklich. Schreiben Sie mir an diese Adresse trew.liozaka@yandex.com .!!
Mit den herzlichen grüßen, Lizka!

/ (translation)

Good Morning! ;)
How are you?
I have gotten her the contact from the marriage agency. I am sending the recording.
I think that I am really real like them. I Elizaveta !. 35 years of me.
I am that you are well convinced the human. I have that it is currently women's learning a lot on the internet. Because of it I have to try to use this approach.
You are me, and I have chosen you. If there are, it is quite unexpected to us friendship will begin and it will be bigger further.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships. I'm just not interested in lying relationships, not interest. I dream with the man and to get to know the family!
Write me a few words about yourself and the interests of life the hobby please. I'll be glad you better. I wanted to send your photography, so I have a bigger idea of ​​you. I am waiting and I will gladly be happy your message. Write to me at this address trew.liozaka@yandex.com !!
With warm regards, Lizka!

Header:

Received: from [210.201.111.244]
Message-ID: <C0C573202BFFD162BEBBF24FABDF66BC@tim.it>
Reply-To: Elizaveta <dmvt@mail.com>
Subject: Familie Weihnachten
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:14:24

Originating IP: 210.201.111.244
Originating ISP: Asia Pacific On-line Service Inc.
City: Tainan
Country of Origin: Taiwan

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Elizaveta.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Elizaveta - trew.liozaka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Email received:

Guten Morgen! ;)
Was ist deine stimmung?
Ich habe ihren den kontakt von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ab ich schicke die darstellung.
Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin hat ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Liza!. Mir fünfunddreißig der jahre.
Ich ist, dass sie gut der mensch überzeugt. Ich gehört ich weiß, dass es jetzt der frauen ist viel finden die hälfte im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich zu versuchen, diesen das herangehen zu verwenden.
Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich zu schreiben, dir diesen brief. Sind was wenn, ist bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Mich interessieren einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom mann und kennenzulernen zu sein die familie!
Erzähle mir ein paar wörter über sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde glücklich ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit habe eine größere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem dem brief glücklich. Das ist meine E-mail trew.liozaka@yandex.com !
Mit freundlichen grüßen, Elizaveta!

/ (translation)

Good Morning! ;)
What is your mood?
I got her contact from agencies of acquaintances. I am sending the presentation.
I think that I am really real sympathetic to them. Call me Liza !. I'm thirty-five years old.
I am that you are well convinced the human. I heard I know that it is now women's find a lot on the internet. That's why I try to use this approach.
You are me you, and I have to write me this letter. If anything, we have a relationship with you.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships %%]. I'm just not interested in the games. I want to be with the man and get to know the family!
Tell me a few words about yourself and the interests of life the hobby please. I will be happy glad you better. I'm the photo, so have a bigger idea of ​​you. I am waiting and I will be happy your letter. This is my e-mail trew.liozaka@yandex.com!
Sincerely, Elizaveta!

Header:

Received: from [99.164.109.61] (99.164.109.61)
essage-ID: <868335666DB99724F8FDB409ED07CF53@tim.it>
Reply-To: Liza <cqvmo@mail.com>
Subject: amor
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:07:34

Originating IP: 99.164.109.61
Originating ISP: At&t Services, Inc.
City: Arlington
Country of Origin: United States

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:55 pm

Email received:

Guten Tag! ;)
Was ist deine stimmung?
Ich habe ihren den kontakt von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich befestige foto.
Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Ich Lizka!. Mir fünfunddreißig der jahre.
Ich denke, dass sie interessant der mensch überzeugt. Ich habe, dass es gegenwärtig der mädchen ist viel kennen finden die liebe im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich entschieden diesen das herangehen zu verwenden.
Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich zu schreiben, dir diesen brief. Sind was wenn, das schicksal und bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grösser weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Mich interessieren einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich ich träume mit vom menschen und glücklich bis zum ende des lebens!
Erzähle mir ein paar wörter über sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde ist froh grösser über dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit habe eine größere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem dem brief glücklich. Das ist meine E-mail trew.liozaka@yandex.com !
Ganz best, Elizaveta!

/ (translation)

Good day! ;)
What is your mood?
I got your contact from agencies of acquaintances. I attach a photo.
I think you like that I am really real. I Lizka !. I'm thirty-five years old.
I think that you are interesting the human convinces. I have that at present the girl is finding out a lot the love on the internet. That's why I decided to use this approach.
You are me you, and I have to write me this letter. What if, destiny and at us completely unexpected friendship will begin and it is bigger further.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships %%]. I'm just not interested in lying relationships, not interest. I am dreaming of people and happy to the end of life!
Tell me a few words about yourself and the interests of life the hobby please. I will be glad to know more about you. I wanted to send your photography, so I have a bigger idea of ​​you. I am waiting and I will gladly be happy to your letter. This is my e-mail trew.liozaka@yandex.com!
All right, Elizaveta!

Header:

Received: from [212.205.45.86]
Message-ID: <3C398FDCD7032D9E42470EB357F948BD@tim.it>
Reply-To: Elizaveta <mbkf@mail.com>
Subject: alles fur die Familie
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 19:20:02

Originating IP: 212.205.45.86
Originating ISP: Otenet S.a.
City: Keratsíni
Country of Origin: Greece

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:33 pm

Email received:

Hi! ;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ich sende die aufnahme.
Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Ich Lizka!. Mein alter fünfunddreißig der jahre.
Ich denke, dass sie freundlich der mann überzeugt. Ich habe, dass es jetzt die menschen ist viel kennen finden die liebe im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich zu versuchen, diesen das herangehen zu verwenden.
Du mir gefällst, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Sind was wenn, das schicksal und bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich ich träume mit vom mann und gern zu haben zu finden und, beliebt zu sein!
Erzähle mir etwas über sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit habe eine größere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem dem brief glücklich. Bitte schreiben Sie an diese Adresse trew.liozaka@yandex.com .!.
Mit freundlichen grüßen, Lizka!

/ (translation)

Hi! ;)
I hope you are all well?
I have gotten your the address of electronic mail from agencies of acquaintances. I send the recording.
I think you like that I am really real. I Lizka !. My age thirty-five years.
I think she convinces the man nicely. I have found that it is now the people find a lot the love on the internet. Because of it I have to try to use this approach.
I like you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. Are what, if the fate and with us a relationship continue.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships %%]. For me, the games do not interest me. I dream of the man and like to have found and to be loved!
Please tell me something about yourself and your life's interests. I'll be glad you better. I'm the photo, so have a bigger idea of ​​you. I am waiting and I will be happy your letter. Please write to this address trew.liozaka@yandex.com.!.
Sincerely, Lizka!

Header:

Received: from [185.127.113.232]
Message-ID: <BFBA0C5F5480AE1DC1C48D30D4DA9C05@tim.it>
Reply-To: "Lizка" <jxh@mail.com>
Subject: meine hellen Augen
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 12:46:10

Originating IP: 185.127.113.232
Originating ISP: It Point Systems Ag
City: Bern
Country of Origin: Switzerland

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elibabl@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:21 am

Email received:

Guten Tag! ;) Wie geht es dir? Ich habe ihren den kasten von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ich sende die darstellung. Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Liza. Mir 35 der jahre. Ich ich vermute, dass sie freundlich der mann uberzeugt. Ich erkannt hat, dass es gegenwartig der frauen ist viel finden die halfte im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich entschieden diesen das herangehen zu verwenden. Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Plotzlich, ist bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren}. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom menschen und kennenzulernen zu sein die familie! Schreibe mir ein paar worter uber sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde ist froh grosser uber dich zu erkennen. Sind mir das foto, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem dem brief glucklich. Mit freundlichen gru?en, Liza!

/ (translation)

Good day! ;) How are you? I got your box from agencies of acquaintances. I send the presentation. I think that I am really real like them. Call me Liza. 35 years of me. I suspect that she is friendly to the man. I realized that it is currently women's find their half on the internet. Because of it I decided to use this approach. You are me to you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. Suddenly, we have a relationship going on. I want to say that I'm only serious about the relationships}. For me, the games do not interest me. I want to be with the people and get to know the family! Write me a few words about yourself and the life interests of the hobby please. I will be glad to know more about you. Are you the photo, so see you. I'll wait and I'll be glad your letter is happy. Yours sincerely, Liza!

Header:

Return-Path: <elibabl@goooqle.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([82.146.61.1])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elibabl@goooqle.info designates 82.146.61.1 as permitted sender) client-ip=82.146.61.1;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@goooqle.info header.s=dkim header.b=13Cc5Hm0;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of elibabl@goooqle.info designates 82.146.61.1 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=elibabl@goooqle.info
Received: from [45.83.89.3] (helo=undefined.hostname.localhost) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <elibabl@goooqle.info>) id 1i5UAJ-00074V-CZ
Subject: Freude
To:
Reply-To: Grossartig <elibabl@yandex.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 15:13:32
Message-Id: <E1i5UAJ-00074V-CZ@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 45.83.89.3
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Los Angeles
Country of Origin: United States

Two stolen pictures received with the message are already reported here.

goooqle.info and yundex.info are both fraudulent domain names used only for sending similar type of scam messages.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.