Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Diana - Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:32 am

Hello my dear .
dear, I read your letter, I can’t understand why you don’t want to send cash assistance through Western Union. I will try to find a bank account for the transfer of cash assistance, I want you not to doubt me, I will never deceive you, I feel love for you and I do not want to spoil our relationship with you.
I will write to you later and send all the data for transferring cash assistance to a bank account. Good?
Your Love Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Beneficiary(Account Name): PONOMAREVA Z. A.
Beneficiary's Accoun Number: 4081784000885000XXXX
Beneficiary's bank: AO «ALFA-BANK», 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Moscow, 107078
SWIFT: ALFARUMM

Correspondent bank: CITIBANK NA, 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043, USA
Account: 3631XXXX
SWIFT: CITIUS33

Bank Account Holder Address - CITY: St. Petersburg
STREET:

I received a bank account from Natalya's sister to transfer cash assistance. My dear, now you can send cash assistance to a bank account. I will expect good news from you.
Your Love Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:48 am

Hello my dear .
honey, I received your letter and the tears of happiness began to go in my eyes. I really lack kindness and care in such a difficult situation.
I am beginning to understand that fate gave me a wonderful man . I am glad that you do not leave me in a difficult situation and help me.
love, I appreciate you with all my heart and soul. Your letter warms my soul. But when I again begin to realize that I am in a terrible situation, it hurts me.
My dear, I hope for you and your help. I believe that you will succeed in helping me. As soon as you send cash assistance, do not forget to write me the transfer information. I kiss you gently on the lips. I will expect good news from you.
Your Love Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Diana - Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

Unread postby Mighty » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Diana Vas helena.vas1@hotmail.com

Most of the time, they send a really bad Photoshop of the model they've been using.

Apparently, the Russians have hired a model.

Mighty
New survivor

Re: Diana - Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:12 pm

You have an E-mail Mighty.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:49 pm

Hello my dear .
I received your letter, carefully read it. My dear, I'm sorry I can’t always go to my e-mail, so I'm just writing you my answer.
Here is the bank account you need
SWIFT: VTBRRUMM
IBAN: RU40817840013094XXXXXX
Name of Bank: PJSC VTB BANK, MOSCOW
Holder name: P. Z.
Bank Account Holder Address - CITY: St. Petersburg
STREET:

Don’t let me be disappointed in people, don’t break my heart, my heart is on the verge of collapse, but you can fix it, my dear, and I hope that you will remain dear.
Your Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Hello my love!
How do you? How are your days? I hope you are doing well?
My dear, my days go awfully, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know who to ask for help from.
I can’t write you letters often. because I do not have the Internet, I am writing to you from my colleague from work right now. Since I was kicked out of my hotel because I can not pay for hotel accommodation. I wandered down the street in the rain, I did not know what to do, I stood still for an hour near the building of my work because I had no place to go, but suddenly a woman came out with whom I worked for several days from the time I arrived in St. Petersburg She met me from the airport and she introduced me to my work. I did not think that she would be so kind to me. But she said that I could stay overnight with her and take a shower, she gave me tea. Unfortunately, she is also not a rich person, she lives very poorly with 2 children, she is a single mother, she does not have a husband. She spends all her money to pay her bills and feed her children, so when I asked her to help me buy a ticket, she said that she didn’t have that kind of money and that she couldn’t help me.
I was very hurt at heart, but I am grateful to her for sheltering me, since if it hadn’t for her, then I would have wandered along the street and didn’t know what to do.
My dear , forgive me for complaining to you, but I am very ill and need to talk out, as I am now in a deep depression and I have no one to talk to here in a foreign country except you. Therefore, I ask you to forgive me for my whims. I ask you, hand on heart, help me get home. I promise you that I will return you everything to the last cent, as soon as I get home.
I ask you to understand that I have no one but you. You are the only native person in my life, since I have no one but you, unfortunately all my relatives died, unfortunately now there are no my parents who I could ask for help and I'm sure that they would do everything to get me out of this terrible country. But now I have you !!!! And I really hope that you will not leave me in trouble. Since I can not stand such a betrayal, it will be a very painful blow to the heart. Since I trust you my heart and my soul, I really hope that you will never betray me and you will not hurt me.
I know that our meeting with you is destined, since I do not believe that we accidentally met with you in this world where there are several billion people. Of all the people in the world, fate brought us together. And we must appreciate it !!!!
My dear, I will hope that you will not leave me in trouble and will do everything to help me. And very soon we will be with you and we will be able to enjoy our hugs and kisses. I can imagine how we are walking with you holding hands tightly and walking in the park. We are discussing our meeting with you. It’s so sweet and wonderful that it’s getting warmer on my heart, I just want to kiss you and touch you now, I even close my eyes for a second to imagine that you are next to me. But it’s hard for me to imagine it when you are far from me. But I hope that very soon we will finally be able to touch each other and enjoy our love.
Yours forever, your bride, Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:14 pm

Hello my dear .
, did you receive my letter yesterday? I wrote you a letter from the bottom of my heart in the hope that you will answer me soon and write me good news. I want to keep you informed of all the news, so I wrote you a letter telling in detail about my current situation.
I ask you to answer me. I really miss our meeting.
Your Love Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:40 pm

Hey.
I did not think that you could not pay attention to my situation at a difficult moment in my life. I thought that I fell in love with a man who has a rich inner world and with whom I will be fine for the rest of my life. But in the end I see that my destiny is indifferent to you ... I do not blame you. I just have to blame myself that my expectations about you have not met my expectations. I'm sorry that you were able to leave me alone in a foreign country to the mercy of fate ... The memory of the image of a wonderful man that I thought of you, I'll take with me to always ... You are another actually than I imagined ..
Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 pm

Hello my beloved.
I never thought that you would leave me alone to the mercy of fate.
I believed that you and I have pure feelings and you can always support me. I thought that I would return to Melbourne and I would meet with you, I thought that our history of meeting each other would remain in our beautiful memory and we would remember it with a smile.
I believed in you, I am very sorry that you left me.
Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.