Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ecobankgh01@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ecobankgh01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Payment Advice

ecobankgh01@yahoo.com <ecobankgh01@yahoo.com>

22 Aug at 07:05

Sir,

Prior to the debt re-payment agreements recently signed with the Federal Government of Nigeria to assist them with the payment of their long outstanding foreign debts and in view of an Irrevocable Payment Approval Order (IPAO) received from Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed, Minister for Finance and Economic Planning, Federal Republic of Nigeria, to credit your bank account with the sum of Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars (US$27.5 Million Dollars), I hereby bring to your notice that we have perfected all necessary arrangement to transfer the above mentioned amount into your bank account.

However, I would want you to confirm to us if the bellow bank account forwarded to us by the Minister for Finance and Economic Planning, Federal Republic of Nigeria as your receiving bank account for this payment is still active:

Account Name: Gustavo Ausgusto Rivero

Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase

Address: JPMorgan Chase N.A Miami Florida 33165 USA

Account Number: 882975980

Routing: 267084131

Be informed that your fund will hit your bank account within 72 hours upon hearing from you.

Regards,

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Philip Ayew

Director of Remittance, Ecobank Ghana Limited

Ecoghanalimited01@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.