Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veralopoz3@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

veralopoz3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:42 am

Military Romance / Non-delivery scam from a Survivor:

Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019
To:
Subject: Dear new friend

Hello dear friend
Thank you very much for your response and for accepting my proposal. How life is there, I hope you and your family are well, I'm fine here (in Libya). Sorry for contacting me without your permission, but I hope we can establish a good relationship. Since we met for the first time. I want to take this opportunity to tell you about me. My name is General Vera, a US citizen and army military. from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, I am currently in (Libya) in the war zone for the peacekeeping mission due to the war crisis that is happening here in (Libya).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and with my feet on the ground. I have a loving heart and I am a very respectful and kind woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own religious is a Christian Catholic, I never judge others and I am very compassionate, I love to appreciate the little things in life and I am very Respectful. Dear, I have my reasons to contact you because I have something very important to share with you in my next email. I want to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring many great changes in your life and also in my life. I want you to understand that a good dose of relationship does not take into account distance and age, maybe we can start as friends or associate with my funds that I need to invest with urgent help.

Dear: What do you do for a living to overcome economic expenses and to maintain your life and your family? I know we are only getting to know each other, but we can share ideas and discuss important things and more topics while talking about ourselves, I like to think positively and I am worried about other people's feelings. I will be very happy to know more about you, such as your hobbies, interest, lifestyle, religion, I will also love to see your photos, as it always says that I have a very important topic to share and discuss with you in my next email so you can give me a message. Advice and solution in this regard. Let me stop here for now, I hope an urgent response from you soon.
Sincerely, Vera,

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019
To:
Subject: pleased to hear back from you

Dear friend
Thank you for your email and I am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are well. I'm fine here too, but the fact that things are not so easy for me is that from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents, but I thank God for saving my life every day. to share with you Making a list of this, during one of our rescue missions with my military groups, we found a safe that contains a large amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, who I think are using the money to buy weapons and ammunition for the war, after discovering them. The fund was agreed by all our military parties present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, of the total fund, my share was $ 2,000,000 (two million US dollars), right now I am looking for your help to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 2,000,000 to your place as quickly as possible, in this At the moment I am deeply afraid of losing funds here due to the level of daily attacks, my dear, if you can assure me that my funds will be in your care until I complete my service here in the coming months. There are no risks involved. Dear, due to my position in the service, I keep the funds in a treasure box and deposit them in the Super Maritime courier company here as family items, I do not have a bank account here and due to my position in services, I cannot transfer the bottom line because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here is only radio and internet. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis every day, I have made solid arrangements with the Super Maritime courier company, agreed and promised to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and, as long as you help me receive the fund, I will personally compensate you with 30% of the total fund, while the remaining balance will be my investment capital, dear I beg you not to discuss this issue for a third party. If you have any reason to refuse this offer, delete all my email conversations with you because any leak of this information will be very dangerous for me when considering my position in services. Hey, I pray and I think you won't. Betray my trust, but take me as your own blood sister or your business partner. Even if you wonder why I reveal myself so soon without knowing you so deeply, it is better that I reveal to you and help me, than lose the funds here of my ignored ones, at this moment I am so afraid of me because I have survived two attacks with Bomb here, so I need your urgent help.

Thank you and bless, your urgent response will be greatly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification, send your questions, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible, always take good care of me and get in touch with me. In your daily prayers.
Sincerely, Vera,

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: veralopoz3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:48 am

Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019
To:
Subject: please Send Your details to me

Dear friend
Thank you for your email that was well understood. First, I want to assure you that everything will work accordingly without any problems in the future. Meanwhile, all the arrangements to ensure the safe delivery of the box in its place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any problem when you finally receive the shipping box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose Full treatment of the company for security reasons.

As a woman, I really want to be your partner and I also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me obtain this money and maintain the confidentiality attached to this business, since this is my only investment hope when I retire from service. I like it I told you, I am a senior officer in military service and after this matter we will create an eternal family relationship, and you will not regret being part of this project, but I pray that God will give you your heart and mind. To really help me without cheating.

Again, this business is highly safe and risk free. If you only follow my instructions, everything will be fine and, please, try to keep this matter only within you and never divulge it to anyone. Every agreement towards this project is between you and me. Only and in no case should you disclose it even to the personnel of the delivery company (maritime and security courier service), also remember that the shipment of the box was registered with the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.

So that we can finalize all the arrangements, please send me your personal data so that you can send them to the security company so they can continue with the final delivery process of the box at your choice of destination / country / address.

These are your details required below for me urgently;

Your full names: ...........
Your residence address: ..............
Postal Code: .................
City:......................
Your country of origin ............
Years:..........................
Phone number:.........
Profession:................

Once I receive the money, I will let you know my plans to meet with you personally and we will discuss and decide how and where to invest the money. Alternatively, when I come, I will handle the deposit of the money in the bank on my own.

I await your immediate response.
Love and care of Vera.

Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019
To:
Subject: Contact them now

The most wanted,
Thank you for your details, now we can continue, I have sent your data to the delivery company and I think they promised that they will receive it as soon as possible to inform you about the additional arrangements and the delivery date.
As I told you before, they will label the box as Family Treasury that contains diplomatic materials and will deliver it to you by address, since I have already delivered the box to you through your accredited agent here in Libya, but they said all packages that leave Africa must pass through its African regional headquarters in Dakar Senegal before leaving anywhere in the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so I want you to officially contact the security company through your contact information now to get proper identification.

Your contact details are shown below;

Company name: Maritime courier and security service office and not: 159 Post Grand Medina Dakar Senegal
Telephone: +221 701005739
Email address:
mail@supermaritimecourierservice.com
mailsupermaritime@post.com

Operations Manager: Mr. Ibrahim Hassan

Although I have already sent your personal data to the company, but I will advise you to also contact them via email, the secret code number of the box is sent (4556758). They request the security code number of the package to confirm it as the indicated person, please, you must not reveal this shipping code that I gave you is the secret code to open the case when it is delivered, it is only you. and I know it as a password, please keep it.

As I said before, I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest of the balance will be for me
Investment capital in your country.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation, I hope to have a smile with you soon, since I count on your honesty, I may not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want it to stand on my behalf until The cash box is delivered to you.
Have a good and better day ahead.

Phone:
+221701005739
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

veralopoz3@gmail.com mail@supermaritimecourierservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:52 am

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Contact them now

My dear gift, don't give them any code

Your contact details are shown below;

Company name: Maritime courier and security service office and not: 159 Post Grand Medina Dakar Senegal
Email address:

Operations Manager: Mr. Ibrahim Hassan

From: Supermaritime Courierservice <mail@supermaritimecourierservice.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019
To:
Subject: Tracking PIN:

Attention:
We want to inform you that we, the courier and
super maritime security, Dakar Group, Senegal branch, whose headquarters
in all of West Africa has received a shipment that carries its
Personal information such as the final recipient of the shipment and shipment
was originally sent by the Lady army and she have paid the
delivery fee while we wait to obtain the INSURANCE CERTIFICATE
as required by the law of the Supermaritime service. Keep in mind
that we are doing it for the security of the shipping box,

Here is your tracking PIN, (PLEASE) Always perform a
Tracking to monitor the movement of your online package
entering our website, then click on continue and type the
PIN number and then log in with the information below

Tracking PIN:
Link from
Follow-up: http: / /www.supermaritimecourierservice.com/globalshipping/
Above the web is your tracking link

Please note that your deposited shipping box has been registered at
our computer data manifest, and is currently waiting
coverage and insurance delivery, meanwhile, is expected to
pay an insurance fee of ($ 1380 US dollars) of
Immediately to provide the required insurance certificate.

To quickly receive the rates, contact us if you agreed to pay the
money to send you the name of our logistics manager
and dispatch so you can make the payment,

Above is your tracking PIN, you can track for
know the movement of your online registration package in our
website, then click on the tracking package and then start
session with the previous information

With the above information, you will monitor the movement of your package
To know when you arrive in your country.

Delivery will be made within 48 hours after
confirmation and receipt of payment of fees.

We promise to offer our customers the best of our
services. If you have any questions, contact us in our email
electronic for more directives / clarifications.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

We are waiting for your response.
Operations Manager Ibrahim Hassan
Company Name: Super maritime security and mail service
Office / address: No 159 Post Grand Medina Dakar Senegal
Email address:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: supermaritimecourierservice.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm

From the fake website:

In 1989 a ship-agency group under the management of International Inspection and Control Company SGS was formed by opening Marine Agency offices in Nigeria and Ghana. In the years that followed the agency group steadily built its network in West-Africa and beyond. Through a management buy-out the current management acquired the company’s assets in 1997, and renamed it Supermaritime Group.

Contact details:

No 159 Post Grand Medina Dakar Senegal
+221701005739

The scammers stole the website of a real company active in Ghana. The real company domain name is supermaritime.com and they have no connection with the fake website impersonating them.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139515.

From the fake domain name registration:

Domain Name: supermaritimecourierservice.com
Updated Date: 2018-10-29
Creation Date: 2018-10-29
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-10-29
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: Thies
Registrant Country: SN

This is what the fake website looks like:

super.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.