Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Diana - Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Diana - Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:26 am

Hi!;)
How are you?
My name is Diana. My age is 32. I live in a small city Estonia. I single. I looking for a serious relationship. In a man for me important confidence in tomorrow and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation. Family is value to me. Also for me main in a relationship understanding each other and comfort.
I will write a little about myself. I I do not smoke or drink alcohol, in my free time I do sports, read books, listen to music. I like to be alone. I do not attract noisy parties.
Probably you ask how I have found you? I found your mailbox address through a dating agency. Most likely, you ask where did they get your email address? I I have no idea, how a dating site found your mailbox address. I registered on the site and filled out the form, what criteria in a man I am interested in to the agency selected a man who will suit me. Agency provided your mailbox address. But there is one problem in that my subscription is free, so I know nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not know in which country you live, in your city and what the most important, your age. Nothing I do not know. Therefore, if you wish to communicate more, give me more information about yourself. Later, when we get to know each other better, we can see each other and chat via Skype.
I seek only friendship and love. Waiting for an answer to my mailbox address, if you are interested in getting to know me. this is my post address Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com .!
I send you a photo after your reply ok? )
Good luck, Diana!

Header:
Return-Path: <todali@tim.it>
Received: from [122.144.14.204] (122.144.14.204) by smtp217t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as todali@tim.it)
id 5D3689C50001756A;
Tue, 23 Jul 2019
Reply-To: Diana <zeftn@mail.net>
Subject: please send me a photo
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019

Orig IP: 122.144.14.204 | Orig ISP: Bangladesh Online Ltd. | City: Dhaka | Country: Bangladesh

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Ekaterina_Melash30@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:52 pm

Hello :)
First, I want to say that I was very glad to see your letter. Thank. I saw your letter today and here I am writing you the answer immediately. If you want to stay in touch with me, I, of course, do not mind, and even glad. Always loved to meet new people.
So this means your name is ? Very beautiful name. I like :)
I am not very good dating through letters and honestly admit that I just do not know what to write to you.
I write about myself, but what to write? What would you like to know about me? Well, as you already know, my name is Diana. I'm 30 years old.
I live in Australia, the city of Melbourne. I will tell you about Estonia, Rakvere in another letter. My date of birth: May 21, 1989.
I am not married, there are no children and at the present time I am not even in a relationship. Generally speaking, I am a single woman who is still looking for the other half.
I love sports, I love to cook, of course, I love my job. Almost all the time I work and probably therefore I am still not married.
If you are interested in learning about my work, I will write to you about this in the next letter.
My favorite color is red (like bright color). I also like sky blue and black. My favorite season of the year is, of course, summer. I love the beaches, I love the sea and the bright sun.
I love to travel and in my 30 years, I toured almost all of Europe, I was in Paris, London, Riga, Berlin, Washington and many other cities.
I travel almost every 2 months and mostly for work.
I love pets. But unfortunately, now I can not afford to have pets, because I am at work all the time.
Now I do not know what else to write, I think that is enough for my first letter. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
I will be waiting for your reply letter.

Diana.
from Melbourne.

PS I will hope that you liked my photo and you will send me your photos in return, I will be very glad to see them.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:36 pm

Hello.
A few days passed, there was not a single letter from me. Excuse me,
for not writing to you. You probably waited and worried about my letter? Oh my God,
There was so much work lately that I simply could not find free time to write to you. Of course, I regret it, but in my heart I hope that you forgive me for my silence. You forgive me?
I do not want to live with a rich man who will not appreciate me, I do not want to be his toy who only needs sex from me. I decided to look for love on the Internet precisely because I notice that in my country there are no serious men with whom you can be happy. But I want to be appreciated not only for external qualities but also for internal ones. I want a man to appreciate me for my inner beauty, it is my soul that interests me. That's why I decided to meet you.
In my last letter I wrote to you that in the next letter I would write you about my work.
I think it’s interesting for you, so of course I’m writing to you about it. But before I write you about work, I would like to confess something.
I came to Australia Melbourne about 3 years ago with my parents, I used to live with my parents in Estonia, Rakvere. My parents bought an apartment in Australia, Melbourne.
About 2 years ago, my parents died and I was left completely alone. I have no brother, no sister, and even my uncle died last year. In general, I am now completely alone and I do not even have relatives. I am writing from my old e-mail address at a time when my name was Ekaterina, I changed my name in memory of my parents, since my parents wanted to give me the name Diana, but my grandmother gave me the name Ekaterina, but this is in the past.
Now I have a new life. Here is my story. On the one hand, it is very sad because of the death of my parents, but on the other hand, it was the death of my parents that made me an adult. Of course I really miss them. I miss them every day and I always keep their photos with me. But no matter how hard I try, life is not eternal. People always die and we only need to believe that people close to us are now in a better world. Personally, I try to believe in it and it makes me much easier from these thoughts.
Well, I feel that I have already written to you about something else. Excuse me. I didn’t want to raise a sad topic, it somehow happened. I would like to write you about my work and therefore I will probably continue my letter with a story about my work. I already wrote to you that I work in the field of trade? Or I did not write about it?
I don't remember something. So, if I have not written to you about this before, now confess to you that I work as a sales representative. I am a free sales representative who works only on orders. I participate in auctions, in tenders and represent products of companies that hire me to sell their goods. Basically, I hire small companies that do not have their own sales representatives, but sometimes large companies also turn for help.
For example, 2 months ago, I was approached by the company SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. KG. This company is located in Germany and they are quite developed. This company is engaged in the device, repair and sale of various types of equipment. (telephone, TV,
computer, accessories, etc.). I mainly participate in auctions and enter into contracts with customers for the sale of goods.
I am a free sales representative and my salary depends on the number of contracts that I conclude for the month.
Of course this is a difficult job, but I like it. In my work I travel a lot around Australia, I also traveled a lot around Europe and I guess I haven’t been in Asia yet. I do not know why, but no one has yet hired me to work in Asia. Maybe it would not be cultural on my part, but I would like to report my salary.
This is interesting for you? My piecework wages and I get an average of $ 5,500 per month. I'm curious, are you getting more me? You may not answer this question if it is not convenient for you to share it.
About the phone conversation or chat with you. I know that you would like to talk with me on the phone right now or would like to chat with me, but unfortunately I must now refuse you all this. Please forgive me, but I think that for us now it would be better to get to know each other through letters. At least the first weeks, then I promise you to write my cell phone number and I will even agree to chat with you in Skype if you wish. I ask you to understand me.
Firstly, it would not be cultural to give a phone number to a stranger, and secondly, I now want to recognize you only through letters.
I think that through letters one can get to know a person much better and even one can understand his inner world. That is why I want to communicate with you now only through letters. I hope you understand me and will not be angry with me.
So, I stop now. My break from work was over and I need to work now. I can only wait for your answer and I will hope that you will answer me soon. Please do not make me wait with your answer and email me soon. With great impatience, I look forward to your next reply.
Sincerely, Diana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:57 am

Hello, it's me again - Diana !!!
I found an interesting profile and could not help but send it to you. Here, just about the main questions and my answers. I think this will help for our mutual acquaintance. You can see what I love and what I do not like in this life. There is also some data about my appearance.
Maybe you could also answer some questions from this questionnaire? It's pretty simple. I will hope to see your answers.

Now go to the questionnaire:
1) What is your full name? - Diana Milash
2) Where are you currently living? - Australia, Melbourne
3) Eye color? - brown
4) Hair color? - light
5) Growth? - 171 cm
6) Weight? - 53 kg
7) Do you smoke? - No, I have never tried and didn’t want to smoke, I don’t understand why to spend money and at the same time ruin my health ..
8) Do you drink? - very rarely on holidays 1 glass of wine when there is a mood.
9) Do you use drugs? - I never will, I do not see the point.
10) Do you travel much? - Often I go to different cities and countries for my work.
11) What is your favorite color? - red. Sky blue and black.
12) What is your favorite movie? - "Titanic"
What is your favorite song? - "Usher:" I just want to live "Good Charlotte"
13) What are you most afraid of in life? - in our present time one should be afraid of almost everything, but it is so very scary to do any act. it is better to close one's eyes to everything and are no longer afraid, it is easier to live .. Most of all in Life, I FEAR LONELY !!!
14) Believe in God? - I believe in God, who is always with us, who helps us from heaven in difficult times.
15) Do you believe in love? - yes, it is she who will save the world and keep it on its feet, WITHOUT LOVE, WE WON'T LOVE US !!!
16) Are you in love? - maybe you are my love :)
17) What do you most want in life? - I want to be happy spiritually, material values ​​do not interest me. I want a good happy loved a good family and good support for the future husband.
18) Do you believe in love at first sight? - Yes.
I want to ask you to send me as many photos as possible.

This is a pretty interesting profile, do you agree with me? Now you know my answers and I hope that I will also find out yours, write me the whole truth, okay?
So, I'll be in a hurry now. I look forward to your early reply for me ..
Sincerely yours Diana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:00 am

Hello my new friend. Now I came from a walk and I want to cook something to eat.
I decided to write you a few words. Why didn't you answer all the questions from the questionnaire? In the previous letter, I wanted to write to you why I started to correspond with you, but I forgot to write about it.
My girlfriend sits at the computer on the Internet almost all day and she gave me your e-mail. She found you an e-mail a very long time ago and my friend forgot to write to you. My friend Amanda decided to give me your email address. And I thought it would be useful for me to meet you.
The fact is that closer to the end of August I have a working trip to your country.
Something I'm writing again, not what I wanted, maybe it's because I think about cooking, maybe I just can’t write, I don’t know. I hope that next time I will write you another letter and it will be more beautiful and better.
And now I’d better send you some more of my photos, I hope you will be pleased, and I also wanted to wish you a pleasant evening and sweet dreams at night.
I will wait for your letter.

Diana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:59 am

Hi . How are you? I am glad that I am writing you a letter again. Believe me, I am very interested in writing to you about myself. When I write to you, I relive my life again, remember about my past and think about what is happening at the moment and what awaits me in the future. This is really cool. My last letter about myself was not very joyful for you. Excuse me. I wrote to you about the death of my parents, and to be honest, I was also a little hard to write about it. But I wanted to tell you about the beginning of my new life and could not help but say so. Since I was left alone in this world. Do not worry about me, my parents died 2 years ago and I myself have come to terms with this. So everything is fine with me.
So, our acquaintance continues and I probably should continue my story about myself. In my last letter, I wrote a lot to you about my work, about my new life, but about my interests, about what I love and dislike, about my hobby, I did not write anything to you. So I will continue my story about this.
It may seem strange to you, but my hobby is karaoke. Even my friends sometimes laugh at me because of this hobby, but what can I do if I like to sing. I think I have a beautiful voice. I like music from childhood and I often listen to music in my free time and of course the genre of a song almost always depends on my mood. For example, my favorite song is “Yeah!” Usher, “I just Wanna Live” Good Charlotte, “Hotel” R. Kelly feat Cassidy,
Like the lyrics: “My immortal” Evanescence, “Ghetto gospel” 2pac feat Elton John,
Makes you want to dance: “The World is mine” David Guetta, “Get busy” Sean Paul,
Makes you laugh: “American Idiot” Green Day, “Calma e sanguefreddo” Luca Dirisio, “For real” Athena,
Makes you think about life: “Raise & Fall” Craig David feat. Sting, “Breakaway” Kelly Clarkson,
Makes you cry: “Here Without You” 3 Doors Down, “Tonight and the rest of my life” Nina Gordon, “I Bruise Easily” Natasha Bedingfield,
Uplifting: “Boonika Bate Doba” Zdob si Zdob, “Hotel” R. Kelly feat Cassidy,
Never get bored: “Behind These Hazel Eyes”, “Since u’ve been gone” Kelly Clarkson ...
I can write a lot about music, but I'm afraid that this letter will turn out too long. So I’m finishing about music and I hope you now know what kind of music I listen to most.
That I love and that I do not like in this life, I can also write you a lot. Like all women, I love flowers. I like to spend time in the kitchen, experimenting with recipes. I want to find my recipe for a dish that is not yet known to mankind. I don’t know what I can do, but I’m already in the process of completion. I have a dish that I invented myself. I called this dish Love and Hate. It turned out very tasty and maybe someday I cook this dish for you. Sorry, but I can’t tell you the recipe for now. This is my secret.
Besides what I love in this life, I can also add that I love communication; I love new acquaintances; I love the sun; I love the sky; I love summer, beach, sea; I like to travel and learn about other cultures; I love when people treat me with respect and respect.
I do not like when things that have not been completed are finished; I do not like the mess in the house; I do not like to drink beer; I do not like to smoke; I do not like rain; I do not like bullying; I do not like not understanding; I do not like lies and of course I do not like secrecy in a person.
What else can I write. I think you are interested in learning about my relationship with men. The last serious relationship with a man I had a long time. But judging by the one I met here in Australia, it seems to me that all men are the same. Can you tell me why for men sex always takes the first place in a relationship? Is sex more important to you than love or family? I thought a lot about this, but I just can’t understand your male mind. Can you explain to me? Here, 9 months ago, I had a fan who wanted to create a serious relationship with me. In the beginning, he behaved with restraint, like a real gentleman. But in a short time he changed and I realized that he only wants sex and my money from me. I wanted to have a serious relationship, and of course I broke all relations with him. Subsequently, I no longer accepted his apology, although he tried to get me back. I just left him and that was it. I don’t know if I did the right thing to him then, but God sees that I could not do otherwise. To be honest, it was this parting with him that prompted me now to get acquainted via the Internet. Now I have a completely different attitude to my search for a man, and before starting a serious relationship, I want to first learn in detail about him. I want to learn about his inner soul, about his intentions and of course about his plans for the future. It’s best to find out through letters and that’s why I don’t give you my phone number or Skype. Please excuse me, but this is my principle and I do not want to violate this. Just understand me now and maybe then I will definitely write you my number or skype. Maybe even I will come to you to visit you in your house, unless of course you mind. By the way, I plan to go to you approximately closer to the end of August. My trip to your country, Michigan was delayed due to difficulties with my work. My work will take several days and then I want to stay in your country, Michigan for several more days for rest.
So, my letter was very long. I hope I will not bother you reading my letter. Of course I will wait for a similar answer from you and I ask you to write to me about your search for a woman. What should it be, what qualities are important to you in it? It is important for me and of course it is important for our relations if we are going to build them.
I will be waiting for your letter and I will also look forward to your photos. Now I wish you a good day.
Sincerely yours, Diana!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:40 pm

Hello my dear friend . I have a very good mood today. My day was successful and now I want to share with you my mood.
In the last letter I wrote to you about my hobbies and I wrote more about myself and my preferences. I hope you received my letter? I have not received your reply.
I want you to be in a good mood too, and have a wonderful evening. Soon I will conclude a new agreement for a short-term business trip to Russia.
This trip will take several days. Now I will not tell you the details, I'm afraid to frighten away luck. But, after the conclusion of the contract, I will write you everything. According to my plans, after this trip I will go to your country and I can stay there for a longer period. I will have free time from the end of August to the end of September. These are my good news. Now I want to touch on another topic. I now mean the topic of my search for a man. I am now 30 years old, and I am still not married. At first, I thought little about it, but now I am more and more worried about it.
I do not want to remain a single woman for life and therefore I want to admit to you now that I seek a serious relationship.
If you tell you about the man of my dreams, then what interests me most in him is his inner world. I do not look for a rich, beautiful blonde with a villa on the beach.
Wealth is not important to me. Let him be less than 30 years old, or even more than 60 years old - it does not matter to me.
For me, more important in him are qualities such as caring, kindness, sincerity, the ability to respect the opinions of others, understanding, compassion and, of course, love.
Maybe my search is fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that you can be this man, because I feel that you are a good person. For someone you are a good friend, for your parents an obedient son, maybe for me in the future you can be a caring husband? No, I don’t write to you now that I want to be your wife. After all, I know very little about you now, but I also do not reject the idea that perhaps you are the very man whom I have been looking for all my life. These are my thoughts about you and my expectations about our meeting.
Perhaps these are fabulous dreams, but no matter how possible our personal meeting will help us understand each other better.
By the way, I promise you that before my trip to your country I will contact you by phone or skype. I want to hear your voice and I think that you will also be pleased to hear my voice.
And of course in your country, we will often be able to communicate by phone or skype.
Gently kiss you.
Email me soon.
Diana.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:13 pm

Hello my dear . How are you today without me? What is your mood? What is the weather like How tired I am today all day, if you only knew. Today there was a lot of work, but despite this, I could not help but write to you today, since I signed a contract about which I wrote to you in my last letter. I have a very urgent business trip and therefore tomorrow I am leaving for a business trip to St. Petersburg to Russia.
Do not worry, I will be in and we can meet each other.
All day today I have some kind of incomprehensible. I have a lot of work, a lot of contracts that need to be checked, but the thought of you does not allow me to tune in to work. Today I constantly think about you, about our meeting, and this is like madness !!! Maybe I'm already going crazy? I have the feeling that I'm really going crazy and I must admit that I'm going crazy without you. You know, before you sit down to write this letter to you, I sat at my work computer for about a quarter of an hour and just thought about you. I imagined what you really are, I imagined our first meeting, our first conversation, our first night, and ... I can’t tell you about everything because I’m embarrassed. To be honest, I'm a little afraid of what's ahead. I mean our meeting. This is the first time with me, this is my first meeting with a man via the Internet and it scares me. Suddenly our expectations will not come true. What then? Are we just saying goodbye and going our separate ways? Or will we still continue to meet? What will you do if you do not like me? Of course I don’t want to think about it now, until we meet, but I would be interested to know about your reaction in such a situation. If I tell you about my reaction, then I'm not going to leave. I think if you and I are not suitable for a serious relationship, then we could still stay with you friends and meet with you as friends. You agree with me? What are your thoughts on this? Only honestly !!! I hope you agree with me. Now about sex. Forgive me for such a direct question to you, but would you like to have sex with me at our meeting? I know that it’s not culturally asking such questions right away, but I want to be honest with you and therefore your answer to this topic is important to me. Personally, my opinion is that I am not against sex with you, of course not at the first meeting. I ask you not to think badly of me. I am not a woman of easy virtue, but if more serious relations with you connect us, then why not? I'm already all red with shame. It is difficult to admit this, but if we are going to meet with you, then we must be extremely honest with you. That is why I am writing to you today about everything that I think. I hope you will not think badly of me and will be able to answer me sincerely as well. Try to answer at least a little, ok. I look forward to your reply on this topic.
Speaking of my business trip. I already wrote to you about this, but I want to tell you again that I am leaving tomorrow for St. Petersburg, Russia. I was hired by a small company that has a branch in Russia. I just need to issue regular contracts with them, and then I will return back. About 2-3 days and I will be back back to Melbourne. I will take my laptop with me so that we can keep in touch with you. I do not want to lose contact with you, so write to me and I will write to you as soon as I have free time.
My dear, unfortunately I must hurry now. Today I still have a lot of things to do, documents that I need to check before tomorrow's departure. I don’t know when to finish this, so I will stop there. I can only wait for your letter again and I hope that you will write to me very soon.
Gently kiss you again !!!
I miss you already !!!
Sincerely with your love, Diana.

How is your evening. I decided to write you a few lines. I want to wish you good night and sweet dreams. I spent all day thinking about you and the fact that I wrote to you about sex, I am so ashamed that I asked you a question about sex, I myself do not know why I wrote it, but I hope that you will understand me correctly.
Tomorrow I need to get up early and go to the airport, since the flight to Russia is very early. Today I am very tired and now I am going to go to bed. I will be back from Russia in 2-3 days. And in a couple of days I will be flying to your country. In your city, my work will also take three days. And then I will be free for a whole month.
I hope we find time to spend it together.
That's all, I wish you sweet dreams and send a kiss for the night.

Kiss!!!!

Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:58 am

Hello from Russia !

Yes, I am now in Russia. I think that tomorrow I will finish my work and in one day I will return home.
Today I have a great mood! Today is a great day. This is my mother’s birthday. I am very lonely now, as I remember my mother. And my heart becomes very painful because it is not in this world.
I am very glad that I can write you this letter, because if it weren’t for you, I felt very lonely. I am very sorry that now there is a distance between us, I would very much like to reduce our distance with you and feel you and your breath next to me. If I had wings, we would be together and could celebrate my mother’s birthday together.
Unfortunately, I am now in Russia at the moment and there is no one with whom I could talk and drink a glass of wine. I ordered a bottle of white wine in my room, and probably I should celebrate the holiday alone. I am very bored and lonely now, and even a little tears drip from my eyes from the frustration. maybe you have a computer? Maybe now we could chat with you? Unfortunately, I do not have a laptop program for chat, but if you do not mind, we could correspond through online writing. What do you think about that? Please, if you are here now, write to me. Make me a company.
I am not going to sleep and will be waiting for your reply. We could talk about our future meeting at the next
week, or can even fantasize with you on various topics. An example of friendship and love. By the way, I plan to come to you in the middle of the week after flying back to Melbourne, and I will book a ticket. I have long promised you to write my phone number, but still do not give it to you. I am very ashamed now that I have not yet given you my phone number. Before, I was not sure that I was ready to talk to you on the phone, but now I want to hear your voice and talk to you on the phone. Can you write me your phone number, and I will try to call you tomorrow or in a few days. I would like to send you a lot of my photos, but unfortunately I now have only a few photos. I really wanted to send you more of my photos, but now there is no way for this. I think that as soon as I get home, I will send an entire album of my photos. I also attached my passport, I want you to know I trust you. Well, that’s it.
I will look forward to your letter.
With love, your Diana.

Good evening !

My dear, you have no idea what happened in my hotel room. After I wrote you a letter, at the moment when I opened a bottle of wine to drink for my mother’s birthday, but suddenly a cork flew out of the bottle and the wine spilled onto my laptop. I was scared, I was in a hurry to turn off my laptop in the near future, but unfortunately I did not have time. I am very upset because my laptop burned and burned it at the moment when I invited you to chat with me on the Internet. Of course, I was upset, I just do not know what to do. Now I use the hotel computer.
My dear, tomorrow I think that I will finish my work here in Russia. Tomorrow I need one more day to finish my work completely, but this is just a formality and the day after returning to Melbourne, I will be able to come to you. I still have a few days to work, and then I will have free time for a month. I really hope that we can meet and spend time together, and I also hope that we are two people who were looking for each other.
So, I have to go to bed, tomorrow I get up very early to finish my work. Unfortunately, I can’t send you a photo right now because I am writing this letter from another computer because my laptop still does not turn on. But I'm not upset, because one day I will come home and be able to restore it. By the way, today even during work I think about you. Already miss you terribly. I feel my heart soaking with love for you. I feel that I can not imagine my life without you.
I will finish my letter now.
Your Diana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:54 am

Good night my dear

My dear like you, I am writing to you now with excitement in my heart. Forgive me for writing to you in this state, but it's not my fault.
My love, I am in a serious condition now, I would like to seek support from you, my dear, since you have become a close person to me. I have never met a man in my life who would become so close to me.
Please forgive me, my dear, for such a late letter, but I just don’t know who I can write now. My dear, I feel very bad right now.
And now I need you to calm me down. I feel very bad.
I'm sitting in tears now and I can’t calm down. A very terrible incident happened to me. It is hard for me to concentrate on my letter. But I will try for you to describe everything in detail in my letter, so that you understand me. I know that you understand me like no other. I don’t even know where to start writing to you now, since I’m in a state of shock.
My dear I am in despair, I would never have thought that this could happen to me !?
A few years ago I lost my parents. And after that I was completely left alone! I don’t even have a friend. The only friend I had in Melbourne, she got married not so long ago and went to her husband in China. And now I can’t even reach her, because she changed her phone number.
My dear, why is everything so bad in my life developing for me, but I believe that fate gave me the opportunity to meet you for a reason?
My life began to improve when I moved to Melbourne, I found a good job with a good salary. I was able to buy myself a nice house.
But all this didn’t replace me anyway because I don’t have a close person nearby. Understand me right now, as I open the soul for you in this letter.
My dear, but from the moment I began to communicate with you, my life began to go up again. You have become very close to me. And I really look forward to our meeting. I really hope that you also want our meeting.
I even began to think about living together. What do you think? I know that we have not seen each other yet, but you have become my only close person, I am grateful to such a gift of fate. I know that we know each other only through letters, but for me this is enough! Even with the help of letters you could make you become close to me! And I am sure that when we see each other all feelings will increase as you are a man with a rich inner world. I will verify this through your letters to me.
My dear, I even wanted you to write me the phone number again, and I was going to call you tomorrow to hear each other if I have the opportunity to call.
Please forgive me, all that I am writing to you now, all this I am writing to you with tears in my eyes. And all this I write to you from the bottom of my heart! But now I feel very bad!
I don’t even know where to start writing you what happened to me 1.5-2 hours ago. After all, I was going to write to you about this, but my feelings overwhelm me now! I am very excited in my heart like never before.
Now I will try to tell you everything that was a few hours ago.
Now I am forced to write you letters from an Internet cafe located in a neighboring building from the hotel where I stayed, since my laptop still does not turn on after yesterday's wine incident.
Oh god, this damn laptop too! And just why did I order a whole bottle of wine? After all, I only wanted to drink one glass of wine! But since the hotel did not bring wine in the glass to the room, I had to order a whole bottle of wine. My dear, yesterday I was in a good mood and at the same moment I was very bad! You will understand me by reading my letter to the end.
Since it seemed like my deceased mother’s birthday, and on the other hand, it was very sad for me that my parents died and I don’t have any people close to me except you. But you are far away and I am excited in my heart.
My dear, something, I started to write to you again not what I wanted, but please forgive me, because it is very difficult for me to concentrate on my letter because of great excitement and right now tears are flowing from my eyes.
Today I left work at 22.15 in the evening, it was already completely dark on the street. I went to a small store that is across the road. I bought water and I go outside in order to catch a taxi.
While I was waiting for a taxi, a rude man ran up to me from behind, he hit me in the abdomen and stole my bag from me, and ran into the alley. I was confused for a few seconds, I realized that it was useless to run after him, since this is a foreign country, and I don’t know anything here, and besides, I was in high heels. At the same moment, I felt a kind of pain in my stomach that went away within 1-2 minutes.
Then I immediately ran into the store and asked the police to call the security of the store. The store security guard immediately called the police, they tried to calm me down.
The police arrived 15 minutes later.
The police take a robbery from me. The police also immediately watched the security cameras at the entrance to the store. But unfortunately, the face of this robber was not visible, since he was in the hood and in a cap.
The policeman told me that I was lucky, because over the past 3 months this is not the first time that foreigners are robbed. And in many cases, people were very badly beaten and all that was taken away. But I was lucky that the robber just took my bag from me. But in this bag I had everything!
You can’t imagine how scared I am now! And even now I still can’t calm down !!! I am very excited in my heart, I am at a loss, I have never been in this situation before!
My darling in my bag I had everything !!! There was my mobile phone, all the documents from my work, a camera.
And most importantly there were all my documents, my passport and visas. And there was all my money and bank cards there !!! There were 4700 dollars and 1400 Russian rubles.
I have already blocked bank cards, but even if they managed to somehow withdraw money from a bank card, it would not be scary, since I did not store money on bank cards, and there were only a few dollars.
But for me now I’ll take away everything I need, they took all my cash and passport and visas from me.
I do not know what to do my dear! I’m in tears all this time! I feel very bad!
Now the police drove me to the hotel, but I decided that first I should write a letter to you, and that's why I went to the Internet cafe.
My dear, please forgive me, I will write to you so late. But I feel really bad and I don’t know how I should be in such a situation, it’s not robbers who rob me every day.
Now I will go to the hotel, and I will try to sleep. It will be hard for me to fall asleep after a terrible incident, since you can’t even imagine how scared I am to look into the eyes of harsh reality. Every day on our entire planet someone is robbed and beaten to death. I can’t understand why people are so cruel. I would very much like for everyone in life to be happy in their lives and I would really like for all the inhabitants of our planet to live in prosperity.
I don’t know what to do, it’s night here. But in the morning I will go to the embassy and will tell them everything. And I really hope that the embassy will help me.
Please forgive me again for my terrible news, but I must inform you of this.
But you're just the only person close to me. And I appreciate you ..
Yours and yours alone Diana.

Good afternoon, my dear.

My dear, please forgive me for such a late letter yesterday. But I really didn’t know what to do, and I was very excited in my heart.
I’m still very scared to be in Russia because of the situation that happened yesterday, understand ?! I did not sleep all night, from yesterday I didn’t even close my eyes for a second. I cry all night, but as soon as I start thinking about you I feel better in my soul.
I cried all night. I'm tired of being alone! After all, since the death of my parents, I have not had loved ones! And only now, as soon as you appeared in my life, I began to come to life, a smile sometimes appeared on my face, and you are the only person close to me. And thank you for that! And maybe even thoughts of you saved me tonight.
My dear, it’s really really hard for me!
Now I have again come to the Internet cafe. I have very little money, I have only 24 dollars left that were in my pocket and the robber did not know about it. With this money, I can at least come to an Internet cafe and write you a letter.
And I was lucky that I always book a hotel room with a reserve for several days. Since I do not know exactly how many days my work will pass in any country.
My hotel room is booked until August 27th. And I have breakfast paid, but at lunch and dinner I don’t know what to do and what I have. But although today I don’t even have breakfast, because I feel very bad. Today I do not eat all day.
My dear, I wanted to inform you about the news. I just returned from the embassy.
I told everything that was in the embassy, ​​they contacted the police and I found out all the detailed information, the embassy studied all the circumstances.
And so I just returned from the embassy. And I have terrible news. From which I am completely lost.
My dear law, the embassy cannot help me until the police close the robbery case.
But also, by law, the police have no right to close a case within 3 months.
This means that the embassy will not be able to help me for my ticket for at least 3 months. I cried a lot at the embassy and begged them to help me. But they told me that they cannot do anything until the police close the investigation.
At the embassy I was not only given a temporary passport. I attached documents from the embassy and the police you can see.
My dear, I also just had a hard conversation with the company for which I worked in Melbourne.
My dear, I do not officially work for this company, and they pay me money only for the work that I will do. For each contract that I conclude in different countries, they pay me only for this. And everything else does not interest them.
I always paid for all my trips, accommodation and meals myself. And then I received the money upon the successful conclusion of the contract.
My dear, they answered me at my work that they would not help me, since I do not work for them officially. And that they are ready to pay me only for my work done.
My dear, after that I lost my last hope.
Even I just asked for a loan from a woman I had business with here. But she cannot help me with such an amount of money for my ticket.
My colleague in Russia is raising young children, she does not have a husband, and her salary is very small.
I will never buy a return ticket, since I never know how many days my work in each country will last. That is why I do not have a return ticket.
Oh my god, I don’t know what to do now. My hotel room is reserved only until August 27th. And if I can’t fly away before this time, then I don’t know where I will spend the night. I am alone in a foreign country! Anyway, I'm alone in this life. I only have you, but you are far away.
But I really want to see you my dear! I dream of our meeting!
I’m not comfortable asking you for help. But really, I don’t know what else to do.
My dear, I really do not want to ask you for help, but I have no choice. I know how easy it is to lose loved ones, you just need to lend them money and in life everything changes. Those people who you once thought were close to you become strangers when you borrow money, but only a few who are faithful to you will remain with you until the end, despite the amount you would lend, these close people will always be with you . And I believe that you and I have just such a relationship between each other. I believe that our relationship with you is pure as a baby's tear. I hope you understand what I mean?
Please, my dear, if you can, please help me get home. My dear, I can send you money back the very next day as soon as I am at home!
I have cash at home in the safe. There are about 27,000 dollars. I saved this money for myself to buy a car.
My dear, that’s why I can return your money back without any problems! Please my dear to lend me money for my ticket for a maximum of 2 days! And as soon as I am at home I will immediately send you money back.
At first I wanted to ask you to just buy a ticket for me online. But I asked about this at my embassy, ​​they told me that this is not possible, since I do not have any documents other than my temporary passport. And if you will buy a ticket for me, then they simply will not let me on board the plane, since I do not have all the documents except a temporary passport.
That is why I have to buy a ticket from my embassy, ​​they will give me a special ticket with which they will let me on board the plane.
I ask you to give me help for a few days! As soon as you give me help, I will immediately buy a plane ticket for the next flight and I will fly home! As soon as I buy a ticket I will send you a copy of my ticket. And as soon as I am at home I will immediately run to the bank and I will send you money back.
My dear, my ticket costs $ 978.
My dear, I did not know how to get help quickly. I also asked my embassy, ​​they told me that the fastest and safest way to get your help is through a Western union bank or Money Gram. The embassy told me that I can receive your help in 5 minutes after sending me financial assistance.
But also at the embassy they told me that I could not receive your help with my temporary passport. That is why I asked a woman with whom I had a business relationship here in St. Petersburg to help me. By the way, her name is Natalya.
I asked Natalya so that she would give me her data so that you would give help to me on her data.
My dear, as soon as you give help for me to the Natalya data, I will go to Western Union or Money Gram bank together with Natalya and I will receive your help.
My dear, I beg you to help me from the bottom of my heart! I beg you! It’s very difficult for me now in such a situation that I wouldn’t even wish those people from my work who leave me to their fate! And I do not want to be in this country for more than a day! I really want to go home to Melbourne, I will recover all my documents that are stolen and I will go to meet you my love after restoring all my documents !!!
My dear, I really hope that you can help me with the money for a couple of days. And as soon as I fly home to Melbourne, I will immediately send you the money back or I will give it to you personally.
My dear, I will wait with excitement for your letter. I'm very scared right now. It’s even worse to wait for your answer. Since I really did not want to ask for help from you, I am ashamed of it, but I have no choice. I believe that you are exactly the man whom I was looking for in order to love until the end of your life.
I wanna be with you.
Yours and only yours Ekaterina
PS My dear, here is the data that you will need in order to transmit help for me, this is Natalya data.

name: Natalya
surname: Dementyeva
full home address: Country: Russia
CITY: St. Petersburg
STREET: street Kalinina, 1

I beg you my darling don't leave me in trouble.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.